Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_vote_lcapLynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_voting_barLynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_vote_lcapLynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_voting_barLynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niya
Niya

Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] Empty
PostSubject: Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012]   Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:30 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Lynna Yeina
    Birthplace: Vermilion City, Vermilion Dragon Empire
    Current Residence: Middle Ring, Ba Sing Se, Earth Kingdom
    Element:
    Fire
    Lightning
    Lava

Earth
    Crystal
    Metal
    Sand
    Pets: None
    Weapons: None

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: November 28th 682
    Blood type: AB-
    Hobbies: Teaching Fire and Earth Bending to Young Benders.
    Quirks: She has an unusually capacity for love and forgiveness, regardless of how bad a wrong has been done to her, she will never react negatively or angrily, and is extremely passive. No matter what she understand people from their view points, and accepts what they've done and forgives them.
    Character Theme: Living On The Edge by Aerosmith

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Look at Pic.
    Eyes: Purple
    Height: 5'11"
    Clothes: Look at Pic.
    Skin: Look at Pic.
    Body Type: Look at Pic.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Lynna is very forgiving and loving, and has an unusually capacity for tolerance. She is also very caring, compassionate and sympathetic. She will always go out of her way to help those who need it, even if it inconveniences her, because she truly feels that they need the help more than she does.

Lynna is always willing to forgive those who wrong her, no matter how bad the wrong, and regardless of whether the person wants the forgiveness or not. Someone could abuse her physically or emotionally, and she could forgive them, even if they repeatedly do it again and again.

She also is very determined and ambitious, and refuses to give up. She will never give up in any tasks, or on anyone no matter how much they want to give up themselves. She always has faith that anyone can do what they want, just as she feels the same about herself, and drives herself with a fiery ambition.
    Personal Strengths: Ambitious, Forgiving, Caring, Compassionate, Loving, Determined
    Personal Weaknesses: Overly Caring, Over Forgiving
    Personal Hero: None
    Dreams and Ambitions: None

Likes: Training Students, Practicing Her Bending, Participating in Bending Competitions

Dislikes: Those Who Do Not Appreciate the Spiritual Side of Bending

Brief History: Lynna and her sister Laura grew up the daughters of a former bending teacher, and a former vigilante who would help the people who needed it most. As a child, Lynna clung to her mother's side, and as such, became her mother's protege. Her mother trained her in mastering Earth and Fire bending, as she had when she was young, and throughout the years, would help Lynna learn all of the sub elements. Lynna would eventually take over the Bending School, one her mother deemed her ready enough.

Lynna's mother, while training her both Fire and Earth bending, taught Lynna all about the spiritual side of bending, it is because of this that Laura attributes her ability to use to the black flames, however she is not aware that is inherited, and not achieved--seeing as Lynna's sister, Laura, can also wield the black flames. Lynna's strong connection with her spiritual self allows her strengthen her black flames to maximum power. Because of her mother's spiritual training, and traditional style of teaching bending, Lynna has decided to make it her duty to teach all of her students the spiritual side of bending first, before they are taught the physical side, and it is only once they understand the spiritual side that they may learn the physical side. Lynna has proven that learning the spiritual attributes of bending strengthens your beding style, and continues to use this method on all her students.

|BASICS|
    Name: Laura Yeina
    Birthplace: Vermilion City, Vermilion Dragon Empire
    Current Residence: Travelling
    Element:
    Fire
    Lightning

Pets: None
    Weapons: Katana

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Marth 18th 689
    Blood type: O
    Hobbies: Training with her swords and black flames.
    Quirks: She is fairly hot headed, and does not listen to warnings or reason, and always learns thing the hard way, despite prior warning.
    Character Theme: Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Look at Pic.
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5'4"
    Clothes: Look at Pic.
    Skin: Look at Pic.
    Body Type: Look at Pic.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: On the surface Laura is fierce, independent, tomboyish, and pugnacious. However, beneath this tough exterior, she possesses a strong loyalty toward her comrades and duty as a Ronin, and protector of the people and an admirable compassion seen in moments when she expresses love toward things such as her sister, mother and her friends. Her offensive battle style means that she is always quick to initiate or rise to a challenge and she is extremely quick witted and impulsive, especially in heated situations. Unfortunately, she lacks perception toward the damage her unique bending is capable of, and her rash decisions often result in her accidentally insulting others.

True to Laura's character, her mother once said to her sister, "Hard to believe your sweet tempered father trained that girl". Her personality is, in many ways, the opposite of her father; he was a peaceful and diffident, whereas Laura is tough, impatient, headstrong, sarcastic, and assertive. However, like her father, she also has a good sense of humor and enthusiasm, and a vulnerable teenage charm.

Laura also lacks spirituality towards her bending style, especially she is unique in that she can bend black flames, as can her sister. Because of her lack of spirituality, she is unable to master Lava bending, and had trouble learning Lightning bending. Furthermore, because of a lack of spiritual connection with and towards her bending--something her sister, Lynna, specializes in teaching in her Bending School--causes her black flames to not be as strong as her sisters, making it only slightly stronger than regular fire bending, at the level of blue flames, whereas Lynna's spirituality with her bending causes her flames to be almost unbeatable.
    Personal Strengths: Independent, Assertive, Strong, Morally Good
    Personal Weaknesses: Headstrong, Unspiritual, Stubborn
    Personal Hero: Her father
    Dreams and Ambitions: None

Dislikes: Greed, Oppression, Evil

Brief History: Laura and her sister Lynna grew up middle class citizens in Vermilion City. They were the daughters of a Fire and Earth bender bending teacher, a fire bending vigilante who would help the poor people in Vermilion City. As a child, Lynna clung to her father's side, and thus became his protege. Her father trained her in the art of sword fighting, and also in fire bending, teaching her to at least control the black flames she could wield, but failing to teach her the spiritual side--causing her black flames to be less potent than normal.

Laura trained with her father until she was 15, afterwhich she decided that she needed to go out and continue her father's work as a travelling vigilante, helping people not only in Vermilion City, but all over the world. She spent the next 4 years training on the road, and helping people in the cities she would stop in, moving on whenever she had done as much as possible. She makes her money as a Ronin (Warrior) for hire, doing jobs that do not involve murder or killing, and instead will work protecting people and trade caravans only. Currently she is travelling throughout the North Pole, between Owlan's territories within the North Pole and the Northern Water Tribe.

Last edited by NiyNiy on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012]   Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Completion Bump! ^^ For Kura's approval only!
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012]   Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:07 am

I'd fallen asleep, hun. ^_^

Oh, I love your apps. They're so detailed and your use of vocabulary truly makes them pop! Both Lenna and Laura are approved by me; although you might want to fix the very beginning of Laura's app; her name says 'Lynna' instead of Laura.

Hmm, Laura is pretty much the opposite of Castiel. More like Cassian. Haha; fun! Let's see how this goes. ^___^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012]   Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lynna Yeina and Laura Yeina [Character of the Month August 2012]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: