Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Day After Day I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Day After Day I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Day After Day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Day After Day I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Day After Day I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Day After Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Day After Day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Day After Day I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Day After Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Day After Day 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Day After Day I_vote_lcapDay After Day I_voting_barDay After Day I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Day After Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faeya Shojo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Faeya Shojo

Day After Day Empty
PostSubject: Day After Day   Day After Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Faeya sighed as she walked the noisy streets of the marketplace. Such a beautiful day, she thought to herself. The sun is out, no clouds, and everyone seems to be out today. I have a feeling today will be great. She smiled to herself, then to her pet hawk that was comfortably sitting on her shoulder. "Don't you think it's nice out today?" He only looked at her with a relaxed look in his eyes, then looked ahead of him. She chuckled. "Crazy bird."

After she had bought a few items she noticed a familiar face. She squinted her bright eyes, looking closely. She loudly exclaimed, "Kensharu!" She smiled and waved at kindly his direction.
Back to top Go down
Ldog2010
Novice
Novice
Ldog2010

Day After Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day After Day   Day After Day I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Kensharu was strolling though the streets near the market. He was slightly fatigued from his morning work out. His Firebending was getting better day by day, his hard work was really starting to pay off. The heat of the sun felt great on his skin.

As he was walking daydreaming about tommorows workout, he heard his name called ."Kensharu!" He snapped back into reality to find who had called his name. He spoted a dark-red Dragonhawk eyeing him down. That hawk looks familiar..hmm. He focused a bit at the girl under the hawk.

"Oh hey that's Faeya" Not feeling like using his voice he simply waves back with a big smile.

(Sorry if its bad lol. It had been a while)
Back to top Go down
Faeya Shojo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Faeya Shojo

Day After Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day After Day   Day After Day I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Faeya smiled as he waved back at her without saying anything Yep, that's him all right. "Hey!" she shouted again before she started walking toward her friend. To her it seemed like she hadn't seen very many of her friends lately. Trying to make money was getting more difficult as time went on.

"I haven't seen you in a while," she said when she was in hearing range. Playfully punching his arm she said, "How's Kensharu been?"

[No, it's okay. I haven't done this for a while, either.. Trying to get back to it...!]
Back to top Go down
Ldog2010
Novice
Novice
Ldog2010

Day After Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day After Day   Day After Day I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Kensharu watched as Faeya began making her way toward him with a smile on her face. He stopped walking and began thinking of something to say, so he won't sound stupid. Her eyes got bigger and brighter as she got closer. He began to give a big smile. "I haven't seen you in a while" She said. Then to Kensharu's suprise she lightly punches him on the shoulder.

"I've been doing pretty good. Yeah ya know, just doing my thing" He said looking into her eyes. Then he glanced and looked her up and down. "You look good. It appears your doing pretty good as well"
Back to top Go down
Faeya Shojo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Faeya Shojo

Day After Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day After Day   Day After Day I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:26 pm

"I've been doing pretty good," he replied. "Yeah, ya know, just doing my thing." Fay chuckled at that remark. "That's good, then. I'm glad you've been doing well," she said when he finished. Then she watched his eyes as he examined her, wondering what he was thinking.

He told her how good she looked, which surprised her a little. She felt somewhat confused, and could feel her cheeks become red, but she thanked him. "I guess I have been doing a bit more than I used to." After thinking for a moment she added, "And that includes my bending." She stood up a bit taller, her hands on her hips, bragging, "I've gotten pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Ldog2010
Novice
Novice
Ldog2010

Day After Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day After Day   Day After Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Kensharu watched as she blushed slightly blushed at his comment. Mabey that was a little to much. "I guess ive been doing a bit more than I used to." She then took a more confident stance "That includes my bending." Kensharu felt himself become exicted over the mention of bending. He loved to practice firebending, especially sparring. "I've gotten pretty good"

Kensharu saw this as a way to ask for a quick sparring session. Then he remembered how tired he was from training. Hm...after all I did this morning, sparring probably would negatively effect my training. "Oh your pretty good huh?, maybe we could spar somtime in the future to test our power." He said with a big grin.

(Sorry Im late lol. These college summer courses are BRUTAL)
Back to top Go down
Faeya Shojo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Faeya Shojo

Day After Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day After Day   Day After Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:50 pm

"Oh your pretty good, huh?" he replied with a twinkle in his eye. She smirked, nodding her head once in agreement. She could see where this was going. He continued: "Maybe we could spar sometime in the future to test our power." Faeya watched as his smile got bigger. He probably thinks he can beat me. Well, we'l see about that! "I'll take that as challenge!" Sticking out her hand, she looked in his eyes with a big smile on her own face.

She looked down at her hand, then back at him. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day After Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day After Day   Day After Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day After Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: May-
Jump to: