Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_vote_lcapChief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_voting_barChief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_vote_lcapChief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_voting_barChief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth Empty
PostSubject: Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth   Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:51 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Enya Takamagahara AKA Mistress of the Sands
    Birthplace: Shrine of the Goddess, Ima City, Takamagahara Clan Territory, Earth Kingdom Desert, Earth Kingdom
    Current Residence: Ima City, Takamagahara Clan Territory, Earth Kingdom Desert, Earth Kingdom
    Rank: Leader of the Clan of Takamagahara, Warrior of Earth
    Element: Earth, Sand
    Pets: A Black Horse named Naili
    Spoiler:
    Weapons: Two Sabres
    Spoiler:

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: 13th July 715
    Blood type: Unknown
    Hobbies: Archery Contests, Fighting Contests, Bending Contests
    Quirks: Hyper-religious to the Sand Bender God, Takamagahara. Acts very Tomboyish, and is very dedicated to her Clan and their wellbeing. She hates all benders but Sand Benders, especially Earth Benders as she believes that the Earth King suppresses the Sand Benders and prevents them from becoming prominent members of society because the Sand Benders, according to the Earth Benders, are inferior.
    Character Theme: Castle Walls by T.I. ft. Christina Aguilera (fAux Dustep Remix)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Enya's hair is long, and goes down past her waist. It is usually tied up in a ceremonial and traditional high pony tail, which is customary of the women of her tribe. It is a crimson red colour.
    Eyes: Gold.
    Height: 5'7"
    Clothes: Look at Pic.
    Skin: A dark mocha colour.
    Body Type: Well built and muscular, but still very womanly and curvaceous. She is well built in both muscle, and femininity.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Enya is a very strong, and solitary person. She prefers to be on her own as opposed to be in a crowd, and as a result is very withdrawn to anyone who does not already know her. She is very ruthless, and has a horrible temper, gaining her much fear and respect among the ranks of the Takamagahara Clan of Sand Benders. Enya is also very hyper religious, as is everyone in her tribe, but her more-so as she--along with the rest of her lineage--are direct descendants of the Matriarch and Namesake of the Tribe, Takamagahara the Goddess of Sands.

Enya is also a skilled fighter, and willing to throw down with anyone who challenges her authority or leadership of the tribe. She is constantly seen at all of the contests and competitions of honour and worth held by her clan as parts of ceremonial rituals to the Gods and Goddess's not only to survey, but to compete in them. Enya is also a slight alcoholic, but it does not hinder her tactical mind or her ability to fight, and if anything it makes her more fierce, reckless and ruthless in a fight, as the little self control she has left to exercise disappears completely due to the alcohol. Enya is very loyal and devoted to her tribe, and is very patriotic to them, their culture and their ways, and as such has a deep rooted hatred of Earth Benders, as she feels that they look down upon the Sand Benders, treating them like savages and leaving them to live alone in the desert. Her hatred of other benders is less, but still apparent.
    Personal Strengths: Strong Willed, Determined, Loyal, Willing to Fight for what is Right, Religious
    Personal Weaknesses: Alcoholic, Short Tempered, Vengeful, Spiteful
    Personal Hero: Takamagahara, Goddess of the Sands
    Dreams and Ambitions: To be the best Leader of the Takamagahara Clan.

Likes: Religion, Takamagahara Clan, Fighting, Gambling, Drinking

Dislikes: Earth Benders, Other Benders, Heretics

Brief History: Enya was born in the Spirit Shrine of Ima City, in the Takamagahara Clan Territory within the deserts of the Earth Kingdom. She is the only child--as is customary of her lineage--and was born to the Leader of the Takamagahara Clan, Chieftess Illai Takamagahara. Her father was an unknown member of the tribe--as is customary. In her clan, the men compete with on another in a series of competitions, trials and physical fights to be the father of the next female heir to the throne. When Enya was born, she was instantly given to the High Sand Priestess and her Disciples and Handmaidens for training.

In the Takamagahara Clan, it is the religious leaders' job to teach the heir to the Chieftess title everything that she needs to know. They teach her to fight in all of the customary ways, they teach her the traditions and ceremonies of her Clan, they teach her the religious traditions observed, and of all the Gods, etc.

Until the age of 10, Enya, like her predecessors before her, spent her life training with the Preistess. Afterwhich she was sent back to her mother to observe how the job is done first hand. It was from her mother that Enya inherited her ruthlessness, bad temper, and alcoholism. Living in such a tribal and competitive society such as the Takamagahara Clan, Enya learned to trust no one, least of all the other Clans in the area. Sand Benders are a very feudal people, and territory struggles were in abundance while Enya was growing up. It was through the territory dispute that Enya learned to love her clan above all others, and learned to hate Earth benders, who would sometimes step in to stop the fighting--but would end up hurting both sides as a result.

At 15, Enya's mother was killed while she was fighting with a neighbouring tribe over a land dispute, and Enya was instantly made Cheiftess of the Takamagahara Clan. Enya's quick temper and ruthless/reckless attitude forced her to wage war against the F'yr Clan--which had killed her mother--and eventually wipe them out completely, and assimilate all survivors into Takamagahara culture. Enya doubled the size of the Takamagahara territory by doing this, and began to rise to prominence within the tribe.

To continue to prove her worth to her people, whom she always feels the need to please no matter how well of a job she does, she began to compete in the Clan's contests and competitions which test skills and such, and has continue to win contest after contest, gaining her respect and fear from her people. Enya's prowess at Sand Bending, and her ferocious leaing tactings, have earned her the name "The Mistress of the Sands" among not only her tribe, but all others. Enya continued on competing in the contests and competitions for the next few years, up until the age of 21, when the Earth Kingdom, along with the rest of the world, fell to the Order of the Seven Thorns.

Now living under the New Regime of the Empire of the Seven Elements, she, and the other sand bender tribes continue to revolt against the Empire's forces. Whether by raiding their supply trains, attacking military envoys, and by destroying encampments and resource camps to damage their supplies and soldiers. The Empire is beginning to close in on the Sand bender clans, and are slowly trying to wipe them out one by one like Sozin did the Air Benders. Enya must now make a choice to save her people, but the choice is still unclear.

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth   Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth 0d97af10

Last edited by Maki Shadowblade on Thu May 24, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth   Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:31 pm

I'd like to veto makis approval.

I approve this recently unapproved charrie

Try to take away a Character I was gonna approve? No, B*tch.

Consider yourself laurented!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth   Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:31 pm

I want creds for the approval hammer term.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth   Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chief Enya Takamagahara; Leader of the Takamagahara Clan [Sand Benders] and Warrior of Earth
Page 1 of 1