Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Stolen Merchandise I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Stolen Merchandise I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Stolen Merchandise I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Stolen Merchandise I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Stolen Merchandise I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Stolen Merchandise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Stolen Merchandise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Stolen Merchandise I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Stolen Merchandise I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Stolen Merchandise 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Stolen Merchandise I_vote_lcapStolen Merchandise I_voting_barStolen Merchandise I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Stolen Merchandise I_vote_lcapStolen Merchandise I_voting_barStolen Merchandise I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Stolen Merchandise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EchoEarth
Novice
Novice
EchoEarth

Stolen Merchandise Empty
PostSubject: Stolen Merchandise   Stolen Merchandise I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:19 am

Stolen Merchandise((OPEN TO ALL))

Kana was walking home (which was also the shop sheworked in) from walking around in the Lower Ring of Ba Sing Se. With her pet ElephantRat resting on her headtop, she took lengthy steps and had a rather cheeky grin on her face. She had just finshed wrestling with another fellow earthbender and was proud that she won. Her face, along with rst of her body, was riddled with dirt. She spoke loudly to her pet on her head. "Aw man, Tak, that was so fun! The kid didnt even know what hit him! I should make a living out of beating guys at wrestling." She continued down her path, ending her rejoice with a hearty laugh.

She stopped down. She was only a few feet away from the shop. Why did she stop? There was light coming from the shop's windows. That was unusual. Her mother doesn't work in the shop in more. She was sure something was on. She bolted off only to slide into position in front of the shop, looking in to see it in shambles. Lamps were lit and knocked over. The merchandise that her and her mother made and sold were gone. The armor, the masks, the pots, and even the toys. "What the..?! Who did this?? All of our stuff is..." She stopped mid-sentence and Tak climbed down from her head to tuck himself into the neck of her shirt. He could feel the tension from her anger. All of that merchandise couldn't have been carried away by one person. It had to be a large group. Aware that her mother was most likely asleep in the housing section of the shop, she took the black fingerless gloves from her pockets and slipped them on.
"Alright Tak, we are going on a little treasure hunt."
Back to top Go down

Stolen Merchandise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Merchandise   Stolen Merchandise I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Jian had heard the commotion as she walked through town, enjoying an evening stroll with Phi, her pygmy panther. It was he who had alerted her to the thievery, actually, and she could not have rewarded him better for it. She came around the corner, hiding in the shadows, and watched as a group of people took items out of the small shop, loading them into bags, and slipping away into the darkness. Jian recognized the shop: it was the Yin Yang Artists - they were known for their bending-crafting skills, and she could use some new arrowheads, as well as a new pair of wrist guards for her archery.

As she waited, a young girl approached the house and went inside, obviously upset by the stolen merchandise. The girl readied herself to go out in search of her burglars, and this is when Jian stepped out of the darkness. "Going somewhere?" she asked, surprising the girl. Phi saw the girl's elephant-rat and snarled - he liked elephant-rat. "Easy, Phi," she said, soothingly. "There were several of them, and I saw which way they went. If you'd like some help, I might be able to be of service."
Back to top Go down

Stolen Merchandise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: May-
Jump to: