Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_voting_barStuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapStuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_voting_barStuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bai Ling
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Bai Ling

Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I)   Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:06 pm

((I think Bai is said like Bay and Bei is said like Bye))

[color=white]The girl seemed a little embarrassed when Bai make a joke about it being so obvious that she was an airbender. Bai didn't meant to offend anyone but maybe Bei had taken the comment in the wrong way. "It's fine to assume, its just me being too obvious." Bai said, flashing a comforting smile in the other girl's direction. The other girl mentioned something about there being a basement underneath them but Bai wasn't listening properly. She did however hear the second thing Bei said, saying that it was kind of her to say that. Bai smiled widely, finally feeling comfortable around the girl. "Well I guess it sucks when you're born to be a bender and you can't even do that. I would hate it." Bai said, nodding reassuringly. Hopefully, Bai wasn't making it worse but if she did, it wasn't on purpose.

Everything after that happened so fast. It seemed that Bei had stepped forward and before she knew it, the other bender was hanging onto the floor. Bai crouched down and reached out for the girl's hand, pulling her up on the floor. The roof was caving in on them but before it did, Bai swirled her hand around in a circular motion, gathering air. Just before the roof flattened them both, Bai forced the air above their heads and turned toward Bei. "We need to get out of here. I don't think I can hold this for long." Even though it didn't seem big, Bai had formed a shield above their heads, strong enough to hold off the roof. Zing squealed on her shoulder and the adrenaline kicked in and the airbender held Bei's hand and raised one hand over her head. Bai ran out of the room, through the hallways and jumped out of the doorway, pulling Bei along with her. The airbender landed on the floor, just as the house collapsed. Bai was breathing heavily and the blood was pumping through her veins. "That was too close." Bai said to Bei and she made sure Zing was ok.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I)   Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:49 pm

It all happened so fast. She couldn't quite believe it, she knew the houses were unstable but she had never expected them to be like this. Bei panted slumping down on the ground, using her hands to prop herself up. She nodded quickly, her chest rising and falling as she breathed rapidly "yeah, your right it was close." The young firebender turned to look at Bai, shaking her head slightly "thank.....thank you for saving me." she says letting a nervous giggle escape her lips. Bai shook her head slightly her eyes fell on the ruined house, now in more ruins than it had previously been. Bai looked over "erm, is your pest ok I mean pet kay, no idea why I said pest, I guess after that slip ups are understandable."

Last edited by WarMonger on Thu May 03, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Bai Ling

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I)   Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:11 pm

Bai was glad that she wasn't the only one who was breathing heavily. Bai didn't know about Bei but the adrenaline rush was still current in her system and it gave the airbender energy; as if she could do anything. Bai propped herself onto her hands, almost mimicking Bei's movements. The other girl thanked Bai for saving her and a big grin appeared on her face. "It's fine, we don't you dying now, do we?" Bai asked between breaths and laughed a little. When she laughed, her right side hurt a little and Bai might have bruised her hip. It was fine though, it would heal. Bei asked about Zing but called him a pest at first. Bai was a little offended at first and by the look of the snarl from Zing, he was offended too. "He seems ok. A bit shaken but definitely fine." Bai said and smiled back; ignoring the 'pest' comment. Bai turned to what was left of the ruined building and sighed. "So, when do you have to go back to your class?" Bai asked curiously, tilting her head slightly and turning to Bei.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I)   Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Bei paused for a moment thinking. She shrugged, looking up and down the remains of the street. The young firebender smiled "I guess whenever they come from." Bei shook her head slightly, pursing her lips in thought, she looked over to the other Bai. The girl pushed herself to her feet offering a hand to the airbender. Bei let a sigh escape her lips, letting her free hand hanging at her side "so what about you, what are your plans now anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I)   Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff Happens (Bai Ling and Kazin and I)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2