Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Owlan's Request (Kura) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Owlan's Request (Kura) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Owlan's Request (Kura) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Owlan's Request (Kura) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Owlan's Request (Kura) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Owlan's Request (Kura) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Owlan's Request (Kura) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Owlan's Request (Kura) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Owlan's Request (Kura) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Owlan's Request (Kura) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Owlan's Request (Kura) I_vote_lcapOwlan's Request (Kura) I_voting_barOwlan's Request (Kura) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Owlan's Request (Kura) I_vote_lcapOwlan's Request (Kura) I_voting_barOwlan's Request (Kura) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Owlan's Request (Kura)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Owlan's Request (Kura) Empty
PostSubject: Owlan's Request (Kura)   Owlan's Request (Kura) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:38 am

Owlan disembarked the ship, flanked by several soldiers on each side. His red and gold robes, as well as the red armour of his solders stood out agains the white snow and blue water. The large crowds dressed in blue also accentuated how much Owlan stood out in the Northern Water Tribe. It was then Owlan wondered if his plan would stick out? Or would they be integrated as part of the norm? Only time would tell. No one knew what he had planned, and finally, he would have the time to fulfill his ambitions--well, some of them anyway.

Owlan continued to walk towards his goal, the palace, where he would meet with his old friend King Anuk, King of the Northern Water Tribe. Sure Owlan was appearing unannounced, but surely Anuk wouldn't mind a visit from an old friend. Owlan walked up the steps of his palace, and his guards remained positioned at the doors, guarding them. The Water Tribe soldiers that stood on either end seemed taken aback and offended that Fire benders were trying to take their job, but they did not dare protest, for they knew that these Fire Benders were some of Owlan's finest, and his most trusted guards. Meaning that the mission was an important one, and that it was.

Owlan entered through the grand hall of the icy and marble palace that was the Northern Water Tribe Palace. He walked through every hall, and checked every room--even the throne room--but could not find Kanuk. But luckily, he soon ran into Cassian, or was it Castiel? Owlan was never quite sure, and could never tell them apart for that matter. But regardless, he called out to the boy with a quick, "Excuse me, Cassian is it? Or Castiel? I could never quite remember," he said, "No matter, do you know where your father is? I would like to speak to him about something very important. Infact, you shouldn't stray to far either...I will probably need you or your brother's help--which ever you are that is--if this all goes well."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Owlan's Request (Kura)   Owlan's Request (Kura) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:25 pm

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

Cassian's mood was a matter left up to discussion. He woke up in a bad mood (which was actually very commonplace), in contrast to Castiel's normally chipper attitude that morning. Apparently his brother had the day off, and was allowed to do things normal teenagers did. Unfortunately for Cassian, this meant shadowing him to each and every crevice of the palace until Cassian ditched him by the observatories. Things went from bad to worse as he learned his sword hadn't been repaired as it should've, so he was unable to spar.

Kihana, his loudmouthed brat of a little sister, was at school. Her nanny found it imperative she finish tuning her calligraphy as soon as possible so they can move on to less fundamental subjects, so at least she was unable to bother him. He did, however, run into Roman, who actually was not a nuisance at all like his sister. The boy was quiet. Refined. It was actually quite rare to see him on his feet and wandering around because he was so sickly. This put the elder prince in good spirits, and he got right down to spoiling him, presenting him toys and showing off the fine art of Waterbending. It was an odd occurrence in the eyes of people that had little or no insight into the family's personal life, but in reality Cassian was far more nurturing than his brother or father.

Following his playtime with Roman, which had to close because the boy had become very tired, Cassian wandered the castle in considerably better spirits. It was when he decided he would see to mending his sword himself when he ran into Owlan, the Fire King .. and a huge squad of soldiers. For a moment he tensed, thinking they were under attack, until Owlan spoke. Calmly.

"Excuse me, Cassian is it? Or Castiel? I could never quite remember."

Ah, the usual mix-up. Cassian was accustomed to this, although the simplest of fools could distinguish between the very atmosphere the twins carried. Castiel was far more expressive and invitingly so, whereas Cassian was stone-faced and unwelcoming. Even so, the boys looked exactly alike, being identical twins that wore very similar clothes, so individuals had trouble discerning them within the space of seconds.

The king went on, "No matter, do you know where your father is? I would like to speak to him about something very important. In fact, you shouldn't stray too far either... I will probably need you or your brother's help--which ever you are that is--if this all goes well."

Cassian adjusted the hood of his anorak, ignoring the last half of his statement. "You have quite the entourage," he drawled. "Paranoid?"

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Owlan's Request (Kura)   Owlan's Request (Kura) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:14 am

"These?" asked Owlan pointing to his usual soldiers, "Not, not really. They are here for two reason, one is that I love to make an entrance, and second, Naina insists that I have an entourage of this size around me at all times. She seems to think my popularity with the people will get me killed." Owlan straightened the front of his robes, "She's a pain, but she's my sister so I'm forced to love her," laughed Owlan, "You know about that of course, with Kihana running around. How is she? And your other brother?"

Owlan then, one again, realized he was speaking on a tangent, as he always did. With a sigh and chuckle, he replied, "Forgive me I'm going off on a tangent, may I see your father? This is a very important manner, and I need his approval and his help." Owlan was about to ask the Water Tribe King if he could set up a few small cities in the outskirts of the North Pole, far away from Water bending settlements that he didn't disturb them, but close enough to the capital that his ambassadors and delegates could read Anuk in time in case either country was in need of the other's help.

It was a sound plan really, and he had set up cities in every other nation, save for the Southern Water Tribe, no matter what Owlan still felt Kael was too young to be braced with the true manner of politics, not mention signing over pieces of his newly earned and hard worked land. No, Owlan wouldn't have done it himself 13 years ago, and he didn't expect Kael to either. He was still young, and new to the throne, he would have plenty of time to agree later in his life. But when he would meet with Owlan again, he wouldn't be Fire Lord anymore. Owlan had big plans for the Fire Nation, for they were a good, caring nation, that had spent the past 700 years atoning for all of its sins after the 100 Year War and the Anti-Water Bender Act. No matter how much the country did for the others, they never felt like it was enough. But now, the Fire Nation--under Owlan's tutelage and instruction--would get it's moment of glory. He was going to turn it into the Vermilion Dragon Empire. But they would retain their mission and duty to protect the world and pay back its debt to society.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Owlan's Request (Kura)   Owlan's Request (Kura) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:30 pm

| Prince Cassian |
Spoiler:

Cassian allowed himself an amused chuckle. "It is the squad that will get you killed before anything," he muttered sardonically. "I almost attacked you, thinking you'd come with ill intent. As for Kihana, I'm afraid her annoying personality can only worsen as she gets older." He came forth, so that he less than a meter away from the king, and then bowed low. "As for my brothers, Castiel is in good spirits. Roman is faring decently. He's going to begin primary school once his arrhythmia is stabilized."

Owlan went on, "Forgive me, I'm going off on a tangent, may I see your father? This is a very important manner, and I need his approval and his help."

Cassian cast his head to the side, staring out towards one of the crystallized arches leading to a hall that, in turn, made way to the refectory. Some performance had gone on earlier that day, and without a doubt Anuk had shown up to observe. He never let go of an opportunity to relieve some stress. Despite everything, it was a pleasant day for all of them, and Cassian basked in the effects.

He shrugged. It was a very un-princely, unprofessional gesture he picked up from his local peers. In front of Owlan, however, shrugging seemed appropriate. "The great, new Vermilion king asking for help? You are certainly far different from that assistant of yours. No matter; you do not need my permission to see my father. But if you would like me to take you to him, you're out of luck. I think you should exercise some independence. King Anuk is in the refectory, through that archway and down the adjoining hall."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owlan's Request (Kura)   Owlan's Request (Kura) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owlan's Request (Kura)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: May-
Jump to: