Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_vote_lcapReleased, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_voting_barReleased, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_vote_lcapReleased, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_voting_barReleased, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) Empty
PostSubject: Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue)   Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:16 pm

He stood there upon the large ship, the free air, the sun. In his new armor that covered up his fire like skin, he just seemed like a very tall man who was a soldier. The only difference was the amount of heat he gave off his body, yet he stood away from the edge of the boat staying away from the water. He was upon a new battleship that came out from the shop, his stood there not moving an inch. His gaze upon the docks as he came closer to it, he could make out a new market that had formed near the docks and people gathering to very the ship coming to port.

His gaze than shifted to a group of nobles that were obviously the party and what the people wanted to see. "Muck walker.." he said in his demonic tone.

His gaze than shifted down to his right hand, the seal of the Fire King upon his hand. A seal that prevented him to attack innocent people, prevented to use his rage to hurt people, and also made him loyal to him and only him. Rage filled his chest as he looked away from the seal," Son of a..." he mumbled in his demonic tone. His train of thought was broken when soldiers came in front of him telling him to wait as the ship docked, of course the nobles went first and they waved to a few people.

Inferno shook his head, he could hear the nobles talking about their new super soldier. This indeed caught his attention, "Super?...Soldier?" he thought to himself. This was not what he had agreed with the King, but he was now beginning to understand that corruption could possibly be running behind the kings back. "Now our Demon soldier !" a voice yelled over the crowd and everything hushed.

The Soldiers pointed him to walk down the ramp to the dock." Humans..." he mumbled as he began to walk forward.

With each step, it echoed as everything seem to slowdown. He got to the top of the ramp and made his way down. Smoke billowed out from the tubes from his mask, the heat radiated off of him like the illusion of a mirage of water off a hot surface. The crowd was quiet as they looked at the 6 foot 7 demon. Inferno's gaze met the nobles gaze and he glared at him through his mask...indeed he hated humans.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue)   Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Her blue eye gazed at the ship coming.It was nice to see a new market by here.She liked the view of the ocean.Her eye went back to the market.Same faces,new market deals.Her beautiful soft brown hair was pick up in the wind as it was blown back.Her blue eyes started to water as the wind hit her face.Her basket was empty.She promised her aunt she would fill it up with fresh fruit."What to get?"Niah thought.Her aunt asked for new fruits to appear in the basket."What haven't we ate?"She asked herself.She soon started to laughed.

"We already had almost every fruit here."She thought.She soon started to pick a a woman's stand.

"Niah Mailene,how's it goin?"She asked.

"Fine,thank you for asking."She told her.She soon picked up a fruit known as the fire plumb,a fruit that was known for it's sweet and hot taste."I don't like spicy stuff,but it's new."She shruggedThe wind was too strong.Was it because they were by the ocean?That's probably why.She dropped her basket for a sec as she grabbed her hair band and put it in her hair.She continued.Grabbing a mango,roasted nuts,whicxh weren't fruits but was there.Then she started to grab at some sweet leafs.They flew out her hands."No!"She called out.Shr starting to run after them,the leafs skid across the floor landing at a man's feet.Niah crawled at his feet.She looked up."I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Mongke
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mongke

PostSubject: "I hate myself..."   Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:37 pm

He stood there wondering what was going to happen. A fire nation attack ship. Whats going on? He had heard of the war before when he was young and how the fire nation was trying to take over the world. Is it happing agin, he thought, Why would the fire nation pull somthing so bold like this. The ship was coming closer and closer. He could hear angrey voices as the ship emerged. He noticed a beautiful young woman in a dock of the approching sea. He walked over to her.Should I talk to her? Come on why am i so shy? I hate myself for this, but it would be worse for me if i didnt say a word. "H... Hello... Im- um Mongke Shi, Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue)   Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:14 pm

He stopped at the bottom of the ramp as people looked at him and whispered amongst themselves. The nobles smiled and seem to giggle like school girls over the new "soldier" they bragged amongst their ranks, " Remember Demon, you wear the mark and have to listen to me." he said to him. Inferno looked down at him and a low growl ushered from his neck,"Shut Up...." he said to him as he just walked right by him. He was disgusted from how he tried to boss him around," fools..." he mumbled again till he felt something hit his boot. He stopped and looked down to see a young girl fumbling to grab a few things she had dropped on the ground that happen to block his path.

He only paused and looked at her, another plume of smoke came of from his mask, he looked at her for a little bit longer till he looked up and kept on walking by her. "forget about it..." he said in a demonic tone to her. It really didnt matter, she was not an enemy or someone he hated. His mind drifted off into a memory, he stopped in his tracks as he looked back at the girl. He looked at her yet again then breaking from his memory," Human...what is the year?What is todays date?" he asked looking down at her," To my knowledge I last understood it was 665 AO to my knowledge.". He said looking at her for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue)   Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:40 pm

OCC:She's 26,a women lol

She rolled her eyes."How rude."She mumbled.But then the man asked her a question.Sh elooked back at him and rolled her eyes

"707 AO."She told him.She triled by him slowly though.The guy looked dangerous,and scary to Niah.She tryed her best not to look at him but it was hard.His appearance was not something to look away from.He was odd looking but different,something you don't see in the fire nation.Niah got a little curious as she looked back and then finally stop."Excuse me,what are you suppose to be?"She asked like he was a monster pointing at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue)   Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:28 pm

The man paused at her response, the date was indeed different than he expected. "707.." he mumbled to himself as he thought about the date. He looked up all around him and indeed things looked much different then when he use to be human. A large plume of smoke came from his mask yet again as he looked back down at the girl as she asked him another questions. "What was he?" the question bounced around his head. He really had no idea what he was or how to answer the question. Fire,rage,hate, anger, pain, and death;these were all he knew. He then looked back down at her and bent down to were she could see through the eye holes of his gas mask and see an empty void of fire behind the mask. "Who am I? I am the devil..." he said bluntly, he stood up and took out a map from his pocket.

He opened it up and looked at it, placing a finger on the map it seemed he was looking for something, till his finger stopped on Demon Island." Demon Island...that's where I need to go." he stated out loud. He glanced back at the girl," Muck Walker,can you point me to the way to the nearest ship that will take me close to Demon Island?" he said looking at his map.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue)   Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Again Niah rolled her eyes. "Excuse me!I have a name and Until you call me properly by my name which is Niah!Then I might or might not tell you where that boat is!How rude." She said turning away from him. Her lovely brown hair seem to bounce as she turned herself away but with one eye she looked back at him. To see if he is desperate enough to say her name nicely. She didn't care who he was. In fact she didn't care who anyone was,as long as they respected her like she respected them.

"I am watching mask face."She still had her arms crossed and still the wind picked up. Blowing hard but still her hair was never gonna tangle falling flawlessly back at her shoulder sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue)   Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:32 pm

He just turned away from her as he expected such a reaction, though why would he just give a human respect? There was only one person he respected and that was the man that released him, the fire lord. He just simply kept on walking away from her, he really didnt need her to tell him where to go or how to get somewhere. All in all he could find his way by himself but asking for directions would not too difficult. Yet it annoyed him how humans seem to act like they were higher caliber then demons," selfish muck walker..." he mumbled to himself.

Then he stopped and turned too look back at her from the comment she made. Mask Face? She was watching me?He shook his head at her as he was more creeped out than really anything. "Human's are a weird race..." he mumbled to himself again as taking one more look at her then walking off.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue)   Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:13 pm

"Humans are a normal race, unlike you" She scoffed as she speed up and nidged him a sshe walked by him. She approached a stand, that a old woman she new asked her as question. "Who is that?" She asked. Niah rolled her eyes. She scoffed even more. "I don't know but he is very and a rude........what ever he is!" She started pick at other fruits she seen. "Ugh." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue)   Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:16 pm

One step at a time he made as he stopped and felt something lightly touch him, he glanced down and noticed the girl had touched him in an act of defiance. He growled to himself as he hated the fact of a human touching him, his rage boiled, his hate swelled as he wanted to kill the human. Steam began to swell off his body as a red hue began to swirl off of him," Filthy human..." he growl out loud as he looked upon her. He wanted to kill her, o how he really wanted to kill her. His hands clenched into a fist he was about to fire bend at her till the red mark of the fire lord surfaced on his right hand and everything stopped. His energy vanished and he stopped steaming.

He growled again as he turned around and continued on walking away from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue)   Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Released, But With Guidlines(Spirityue)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: May-
Jump to: