Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Inferno Elemental Demon 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Inferno Elemental Demon I_vote_lcapInferno Elemental Demon I_voting_barInferno Elemental Demon I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Inferno Elemental Demon I_vote_lcapInferno Elemental Demon I_voting_barInferno Elemental Demon I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Inferno Elemental Demon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Inferno Elemental Demon Empty
PostSubject: Inferno Elemental Demon   Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:11 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Inferno
    Birthplace: Fire Nation
    Current Residence: Earth Kingdom
    Element: Fire, earth
    Pets:none
    Weapons:He only has two weapons he uses, his fire bending and hand to hand combat.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: The Day of the Comet
    Blood type: N/A
    Hobbies: Being of the element of the fire, Inferno has no hobbies at all.
    Quirks:
    Demonic Elemental Abilities:
    With him being part Demon and Elemental his only two bending abilities are amplified, his can bend without moving his body, what he thinks it just happens on Que. He is immune to all fire and earth attacks anything else is effective against him. While the fire burns within him, he can not die.

DrawBacks:
    His greatest weaknesses is wind and water, with any solid contact his body reacts much like how fire reacts to water or too much wind...it gets put out. If a certain body part is hit with too much water it shuts down and will not work until he has time to recover. Wind is a greater weaknesses, with too much wind it takes longer to recover but with constant wind, he can NOT recover as the wind will continue to suck away the fire within him that he needs to live, so in reality he is in a forever slumber. He cannot learn any new elements as he is pure rock and fire, his chi ONLY supports rock and fire bending, along with the bending that branches off from it.
    Character Theme: Starcraft Brood war, Zerg Theme

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:Inferno has no hair, his body has changed to a molten form of his old body. Instead his face is now pure heated rock, much like lava.
    Eyes: Empty and hollow, his eyes are now just empty pits with fire slowly pouring out. Steam, smoke, and at times fire flows out but all depends on his mood.
    Height: Standing tall at 6 foot 7
    Clothes: He wears a large cloak that covers his body, a mask to cover his face and a support vest that was made by the fire nation. Combat pants and boots that help him blend into the crowd if he ever goes into the big cities.

Skin: The most unique part about him, his skin changed from flesh to molten rock. Being part demon and part fire. Rock and fire is what is left of his human body, along with a bit of demonic skin mixed in with body.

Body Type: Before the curse, he was a well built man. Not extremely ripped at all more or less just an athletic body. Toned muscles and a well shaped core, he was what most people thought to be a soldier of the fire nation. Once the accident occurred, his body then changed to a molten frame to take over his body.
    Image:
    Inferno Elemental Demon 2djll2

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
    BEFORE:
    As a child he was very timid, quiet and very shy. Even among his sisters he could never become close with anyone as his father kept him at all times in the house. Never once was he accepted for not being able to bend fire till he was much older. As he got older he wanted to prove to his family he was not worthless, when he was 23 he began to practice bending and working out. Even after he began to bend electricity his father still saw him as a bane of the family. Filled with rage he wanted vengeance against his father and all who rejected him.
    AFTER:
    Now half demon half element he hates everyone, his rage for the world burns as bright as his body does. His rage fuels his fire bending abilities and increases their power. He now only listens to the Fire Lord as he was marked with the seal of the Fire Nation as he worked for his freedom. The Seal prevents him from attacking in rage or harming anyone innocent.

Personal Strengths:
    1.Fire Bending
    2. Adapting to his Surroundings
    3. Quick Thinking
    4. Working alone
    5. Earth Bending
    Personal Weaknesses:
    1. Water Bending
    2. Air Bending
    3. Cannot learn new elements
    4. talking to people
    Personal Hero: He has no personal Hero's, he does not trust anyone at all.
    Dreams and Ambitions: He is never a man with a plan, being locked up many years surrounded by a machine that air around him to keep him in a slumber. The last thing on his mind before the Fire Nation had taken him hostage, he wanted vengeance on the family that had abandoned him. To kill all of his noble family and burn their existence into ash.

2. Solitude
    3. Volcanoes
    4. Dragons
    5.Fire Benders

Dislikes:
    1. Water Benders
    2. Air Benders
    3. Strangers
    4. His Family

Brief History:
    It began on the night of the comet, he was the last boy born into a noble family. He was under weight and was a loud crier, his mother loved him no matter what but his father and the rest of the family however did not. Growing up for him was the hardest part, as from a young age he did not learn how to bend till he was in his late 20's. Once he finally learned how to bend, his brothers and sisters had already become powerful benders but he himself was just a beginner. Furious with constantly being rejected by his family, he practiced everyday to become a great bender. From practicing with other benders to learning a second element, he worked hard to achieve his families love. As each year that had gone by, he had not achieved what he was looking for.

The rage began to build, with every month having proven he was a better bender than his brothers and sisters his father refused to accept him into the family. Sicken with his family he hunted down a way to bend lava and than electricity. He hoped that mastering Fire and Earth Bending that maybe than his father would accept him.

Indeed with a year later he had found a weird book on Demon island. A strange yet mysterious place, after taking the book home he began to preform a chant from the book that said it could make him a stronger bender. He made a large mistake to even trust a book from a land that was named “Demon Island”. It changed him, removing his skin and anything human, adding in a demonic aura to him and changing him into an elemental. He was cursed by his own bending abilities and become who he is today. The transformation caused his home to erupt and burn it too the ground, though his family was not in the house so no one was killed in the fire. The fire nation officials had taken him away and just told the public it was an accident, a candle fell over and set the house on fire. His family was told that he was killed in the fire but in reality he is in captivity in a vortex of air that keeps him in a deep slumber.

Many years later he was released but under the careful watch of the fire nation, sworn loyalty to the nation he refuses to attack anyone or anything unless he is forced to defend himself. With a change of heart from the long slumber he is neutral to everyone and all nations. As he has sworn to the last fire lord he had met a long time ago that he would never use his abilities to harm anyone or he would go back to his long slumber.

He now wanders the world exploring and looking for a place he can call home. With a fire proof cloak covering his entire body, he avoids the big cities and people have sighted him near mountains and secluded spots.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Elemental Demon   Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:10 pm

So is he a Spirit or a person? I'm not quite sure. Cuz you are allowed to create spirits here lol. If yours was a spirit he'd be like, a demi-spirit, cuz he's not a major spirit, and he used to be human.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Elemental Demon   Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:32 pm

He is not a spirit and he is at the same time, if that makes sense. He is part Demon part Elemental. He was cursed with his bending abilities making him a pure fire and earth bender, that's all he knows.

BUT yes to answer your question, he is a demi spirit because of his curse and a demon....so of both worlds I guess.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Elemental Demon   Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Elemental? What is this WoW? lol, what do you mean Elemental?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Elemental Demon   Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Ugh, WoW toooooo much of that, have a friend who is obsessed. xD, anyway like idk how else to describe it. Like he is pure of an element, Fire and Earth. He is a Spirit and a demon as from now on all he can bend is fire and earth. He is now pure Earth and Fire but with a demonic aura too him, if that makes sense at all.
Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Elemental Demon   Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Kouzai: it's like the avatar, but bends only fire and earth. It is not human, and too much wind or water can kill him. It's not allowed to attack or else it gets put to sleep.

I think it should be approved. I would LOVE to rp with it.

But because Kouzai argued and shizzle about it, I'm gonns let him decide.

Consider yourself half approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Elemental Demon   Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:26 am

Oh no no, don't get me wrong lol, I'm gonna approve it, I like it lol. I just wanna understand what I'm approving cuz I'm confused lol, but I think I get it, approved!
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Elemental Demon   Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:42 pm

oh I see fire and earth bending elemental demon human gets approved but a half dragon half human douse not why why!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Elemental Demon   Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Because it's a spirit, and plausible. It's a demi-spirit, your thing on the other hand, was illogical and impossible.
Back to top Go down
Koda Hugacha
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Koda Hugacha

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Elemental Demon   Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:07 pm

I beg to differ but I'll drop it for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Elemental Demon   Inferno Elemental Demon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inferno Elemental Demon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next