Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
What are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
What are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
What are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
What are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
What are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
What are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
What are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
What are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
What are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
What are you? 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
What are you? I_vote_lcapWhat are you? I_voting_barWhat are you? I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

What are you?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eri Mashita
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Eri Mashita

What are you? Empty
PostSubject: What are you?   What are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 am

A small smile played at her lips while Eri made a simple, small flourish of her hand. Drawing in whisps of air with her fingers, Kiwi's tiny ears swivled to and fro while his wide eyes rested upon his owner's face.

"Ready?" she asked him, balancing him in her other hand. His tail flicked in response and Eri moved the gentle current of wind beneath the small sugar glider. He hoved only inches from her hand, each of his limbs stretched out to reveal the flaps of skin that made "wings" between his arms and sides.

"See, you can do it!" Eri murmured to him, laughing quietly. A tiny sound came from the creature's mouth, and with a small movement of her fingers, Eri brought the current towards her and allowed Kiwi to land on her shoulder. She reached her hand around to scratch his head affectionately.

Eri could remember the day she found him on the ground, hurt and injured, like no other. To this day, Kiwi still couldn't use his "wings" to jump from one place to the other as well as he should be able to. He could only leap small distances and not for very long either. Thus, Eri was using very gentle and mild air bending to help him build strength up. It was all these years later and the poor guy was just now able to extend his right arm all the way out to actually use that "wing" of his.

Emitting a soft sigh, Eri rested her head back against the trunk of the tree that she perched high up in. A soft breeze teased the end of of her braid and Kiwi nestled in between her shoulder and neck. Eri knew soon he'd be skittering all about seeing as night was only about an hour or so away.

The snap of a branch caused Eri's blue eyes to fly open. She hadn't realized she had closed them until now, but she was definitly alert. Glancing about herself, Eri tried to find the source of the noise only to see something perching upon a heavy branch only a few trees away. Yellow eyes peered at her and she felt Kiwi climb down her arm and slip into the pocket of her pants where he usually stayed. She stayed perfectly still, trying to figure what the creature was, yet, it was too far away to get a good glimpse. Eri began to run a plan through her head in case the animal was dangerous. She was used to being surrounded by them, seeing as she spent a lot of her free time perched in a tree somewhere, but Eri had never seen something like this.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

What are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?   What are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Mia prowled through the streets, she was finally free of Erolass! Not that she didn't love her master, he was a great master, and he gave her lots and lots of love, but Mia needed her freedom! And she'd be damned if she wasn't going to get it. She breathed in the free air and stalked through the alleys. She puffed up her chest and proudly displayed her large white, furry ears and her ring coloured tail, for she was no ordinary cat, no, she was the envy of all other cats. She was a lemur cat. She hissed at all others who tried to belittle her, and she acted like the queen of the Fire Nation; hell, she was the pet of the Prince, for all she knew she was. Suddenly, Mia's ears pricked at the sound of a squeak, she wasn't sure what made the sound, but it sounded yummy. Mia ducked into the nearby alley and waited until the sound got closer, and then, she saw it. It was the most delicious thing she had ever seen in her life, it was like a squirrel, but it had wings. She wondered if it tasted like chicken, or any other kind of bird. Mia loved bird, bird was good, and so were the wings. Come to think of it, squirrel was good too, and suddenly Mia hungered for a taste of the squirrel-bird, it was the best of her two favourite foods combined, what more could a cat ask for?

Mia prepared to pounce, and when she noticed that a human was with the squirrel-bird, she was prepared to attack for her lunch. The girl looked at her, Mia was discovered, it was now or never, she had to jump, she had to attack. And with a great pounce, Mia bounded through the air with a lemur like screech combined with a catlike hiss, and then latched on to the girl's leg. She dug one claw into the pocket, and reached in for the delicious, delectable squirrel-bird. Suddenly there was a pain in her paw, and she pulled it back instantly, the damn thing bit her. With a loud his and a growl, Mia stuck her paw back in, and could feel her claw rip skin, and she knew she had it. Mia closed her paw around the haunch of the squirrel-bird and prepared to pull the thing out of the girls pocket, she had won! Or she would have if the damn thing would let go of the pocket lining. It was as stupid as a bird and as persistent as a squirrel.

Erolass frowned, he had scanned the entire manor for Mia; all 214 rooms, and not to mention 300 acres of land and vineyards afterwards. He had made his way into to town, hoping she was there, but he still couldn't find her. But hey, it was a big city, he was sure she'd find her somewhere, hopefully...Erolass walked through the streets, pondering everywhere Mia might be. The fish market, the harbour, the fishing boats, the Palace, with Naina, with Owlan, with that male cat she was always hooking up with...come to think of it the possibilities seemed endless to Erolass. "Mia where are you?" he asked as he kept looking around. Suddenly, he heard a familiar screeching hiss, followed by growling and panic. Erolass knew one thing, where there was panic, there was Mia. Running as fast as he could, Erolass ran towards the sound, and saw Mia with her paws in a girl's pockets and her other paws wrapped around the girl's leg. "Mia!" said Erolass strictly, "Enough! Stop that!"

The cat stopped and looked over at Erolass, she knew she was in trouble, but she also knew she could get out of it with a swipe of her tail. As she detached herself from the girls leg with a hiss at the still hidden squirrel-bird, and then walked over to her master, wrapping herself cutely between his legs. Just as she planned, his face softened, and he simply said "What are we going to do with you Mia? You could've gotten hurt, worse you could've hurt this young woman." Erolass looked up at the girl, she was very pretty, almost like something he could paint...infact, exactly like something he could paint. "I apologize for Mia's behaviour, she ran away from my home, and I couldn't find her," he explained, "I'm sorry, if there's anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Eri Mashita
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Eri Mashita

What are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?   What are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Eri's eyes went wide as lamps as those big eyes decided to reveal the rest of itself - a giant cat. A cry slipped from her lips as it lunged and before Eri could respond, a huge paw was wrapped around her leg and claws were scraping at her flesh. The stupid thing was trying to get Kiwi! And it hurt!

Eri's entire body stiffened as she pressed her back against the trunk of the tree, trying to clear her mind of panic so that she could draw in the air.

But, just as she had done so, the cat was gone. Still, Eri drew wisps of wind around herself threateningly, her heart hammering away. Her hair was now sticking out in places and she pulled Kiwi from her pocket. The poor thing was curled into a ball and she held him close, tears filling her bright blue eyes at his fear. He trembled and Eri narrowed her eyes, searching out the cat. She was animal lover like no other, but Kiwi was all she had and she loved the little creature with all her heart.

Eri didn't even notice the trickle of blood that was seeping down her leg from the small puncture wounds the giant cat's claws had left in her thigh. She wasn't realize she was shaking, either, whether from anger now or adrenaline. Probably both.

A voice snapped her back and Eri stood on the thick tree limb, the end of her braid waving ever so slightly with the air Eri kept moving around herself. She wasn't even trying at this point.

Her glare fell upon the boy's face and Kiwi perched upon her shoulder, his little hands scratching at the crook of her neck as he tried to get as close to his owner as he possibly could.

"She about ate him!" Her voice came out in a hoarse screech and Eri's cheeks instantly went warm and pink with the sound. Maybe she needed to sit. She swallowed and her eyes flicked from the giant cat that sat between the boy's legs to to the boy's face. Eri reached a hand up to stroke the tiny sugar glider, trying to get him to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

What are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?   What are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:05 pm

"Yes well, she's a cat, she does have those impulses..." said Erolass, "But that's still no excuse. Is there anything I could do to make it up to you? Are you hurt at all?" Erolass sat down next to the girl as Mia strutted off again. He gave his cat a look that meant "I'll deal with you later" and Mia instantly zipped off as she knew he meant it, and the longer she had her freedom the longer she'd put off the major scolding she was going to get.

"Perhaps we could--you know, you have very nice eyes." said Erolass, "Forgive me but I'm a painter and sculptor, and you would be a perfect model for one of my works. If you'd let me, I could do a portrait of you?" Erolass scanned the girls face, and for once, he saw more than just a subject to paint, he saw a person. However, Erolass was not concerned with what he saw, only with what his artistic vision saw. "I know it is poor compensation for my lemur-cat trying to eat your...sugar glider is it?" he started, "But I could do it cost free, I'm sure it would be a masterpiece. You can choose the time, place and style, and I'll be the humble painter, at your service. If you want, I can do one of your little friend as well?"

Erolass then noticed the small patch of blood starting to pool around the girls leg, "My goodness, did Mia hurt you?" he asked, "I'm so sorry about that. I didn't know that she had done that, come to my home, I'll have you fixed up right away. Is your friend injured? I can have him taken care of as well, please it would be the least I could do to repay you for your troubles." It was times like this that Erolass wished he could be like his brother Owlan or Eldunar, both of them knew how to speak to people and never rambled. Owlan was Fire Lord, and public speaking was his speciality, as for Eldunar...his crankiness made him not beat around the bush, making his speech brief. Even Naina was a good role model, as she rarely wasted words when speaking--which is why she never really spoke that much and still doesn't--and will only say exactly what she means.
Back to top Go down
Eri Mashita
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Eri Mashita

What are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?   What are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:15 pm

As he spoke, Eri's blush deepened at his offer. Paint or sculpt her? There were several prettier girls within the Southern Air Temple - Eri was nothing compared to them. She was plain and thin like a stick. And his comment about her eyes made her turn her head to hide her reddening face. Leave it to shy Eri to well... be awkward.

Kiwi's nose snuffled at Eri's ear and she reached her hand up to allow him to climb onto her palm. Bringing the tiny sugar glider close to her face, he lifted his nose to touch hers and a small smile played at Eri's lips.

"Yes, he's a sugar glider," she murmured, stroking Kiwi's head gently. He lifted his head high and perked his ears in the man's direction, eyes wide with curiosity.

Eri then glanced down her leg and then back to the guy's face.

"Really, I think it's just a few scratches. I seem to bruise and injure easily," she replied, trying to calm him. "And Kiwi is fine, see?" Eri extended her hand towards the man so that Kiwi was only inches away, his long tail twitching this way and that. He sat there for a moment, wide eyes taking the man in, before his ears swiveled and he turned to dart up Eri's arm and perch on her shoulder once more.

"Er... what's your name, anyways?" Eri asked him, her face finally back to its normal color as she flicked her eyes to the man's face once more.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

What are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?   What are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:44 pm

"Erolass," he answered with a small bow, "And yours?" It was in all that confusion that Erolass realized he hadn't even asked her name, "Forgive me for not asking that before, I was so worried for your well being...anyway, perhaps, would you like the idea of being painted? I've been lacking the inspiration lately, and I've finally found you, you'd be a great help. Please?" Erolass then held out his hand to the girl, "I will help you up, if you need it that is..." he said, "I'm not sure if you can walk on that leg, but if not I'll be willing to help you walk on it.

Politeness was something that Erolass had picked up from Owlan, and the only thing he thanked his brother for. Owlan was always so caring and polite to people, and that's what made him such a great Fire Lord. Because he cared about all of his subjects, and he knew each of them by name, he had a dedication to the job that no one else had before, not since Kouzai I and later Tsukiyomi. Owlan cared for even the littlest orphan, and would help them if they needed it, and as such, Erolass would help this woman.
Back to top Go down
Eri Mashita
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Eri Mashita

What are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?   What are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:59 pm

"Eri," she replied. As Eri stood, she placed a hand against the trunk of the tree and then furrowed her thin brows as she searched Erolass' face.

"Why do you wanna paint me?" she blurted out. "Sorry, I didn't mean for that to be rude." She dropped her gaze to the ground and rubbed the back of her neck. "I mean..." Eri extended her arms to the side and then dropped them, shifting her weight to her good leg.

"I'm sure I can walk, but thank you." She nodded and then glanced to the hem of her shirt. It was old anyways, and she needed to sew a new one. With her fingers, Eri gently ripped a long enough strand and bent down to tie it around her thigh where the claw marks where. Hopefully that would help. Like her mother, Eri bruised and bled easily, no matter how much training she went through. It was simply hereditary.

Kiwi skittered down Eri's shirt and slipped into her other pocket where she knew he would fall asleep. The poor guy had to be exhausted now.

Eri glanced over her shoulder, eyes searching the rest of the forest. She loved coming here, but knew the dangers of it as well. Returning her attention back to Erolass, Eri shook her head slightly.

"So you draw, huh? And you have a giant cat?" She smiled teasingly. She loved animals, but she wasn't sure about this one... Maybe if she didn't try to eat Kiwi... and gnaw her leg off in the process. "How'd you find her? I mean... how'd she become your pet?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

What are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?   What are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:31 pm

"I'm not exactly sure," he said, "I found her rummaging around in an alleyway one day. She had been harassing the local fish vendors for some food, and my brother Ow-...well my brother wanted me to take care of it, since he didn't have the time, see he's um, well he's a local soldier, he patrols the streets keeps it safe and such. Anyway, I caught her eating some bones which she had already picked clean, and she was obviously starving, so my sister and I brought her home and even since then she's been by my side." explained Erolass. He hadn't remembered speaking so much to one person before, expect maybe Naina, but she didn't really talk back.

"How about you?" he asked, "How did you meet you sugar glider? That's not a local animal I'm assuming, so you must have found her abroad? Infact, you don't really look Fire Nation now that I mention it. Air Kingdom? Just a guess of course." Erolass kept walking and then added, "Yes, I do draw by the way," he said, "I paint, sketch, and sculpt, I also work in architecture, I haven't done much building though, modelling though, that I have done plenty of."
Back to top Go down
Eri Mashita
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Eri Mashita

What are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?   What are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Eri listened to Erolass contently as they walked. She laced her fingers behind her back and kept them there comfortably.

When he asked her about Kiwi, she smiled softly.

"No, actually, there's very few nests of sugar gliders here in the Southern Air Temple. I found him here in this exact forest. He was just a baby - maybe a couple weeks old. He fell out of his nest from really high up and I nursed him back to health. He hurt one of his arms pretty bad. I've had him for a few years now and he's just not able to extend it fully out. When I tried to get him to return to his family, he refused to go," Eri explained. "Sugar gliders are very...companion oriented. That's why he stays at my side at all times on his own free will. He runs around at night, but stays in my room and won't go much further."

Eri honestly didn't know what she would do with Kiwi. He was just a tiny thing, but he was her best friend to be honest.

Another smile tugged at the corners of her mouth at Erolass' next question. Unlacing her fingers, Eri moved her hands in an easy circular motion, creating a ball of gentle wind between her hands for only a few seconds before allowing it to dissipate.

"You guess right," she murmured. She then flicked her gaze to Erolass once more.

"You must be very talented," she said, nodding. Ask Eri to do anything artistic and it was a disaster.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

What are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?   What are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:59 pm

"Talented enough," laughed Erolass, "I do well enough on my own. But lately I have been out of inspiration, that is however, until I met you, which is why I would like very much for you to be my next subject." Erolass listened to Eri talk, and she seemed nice enough, and he may be lucky enough to paint her, and maybe get her to stay for dinner; Erolass rarely got company, and having someone to eat with would be nice. It wasn't long before they reached his estate, with 300 acres of vineyards a villa in the centre. The land was dotted with small homes and hovels where the workers lived, and in a sense it was like Erolass was the king of his own secluded village.

"Welcome to my home," he said, "It's quite a bit for me, but it's a good place to escape the city and think and paint and sculpt and such. It does get lonely however, but I don't always mind so much. Come, I'll bring you to the villa, we'll get your leg looked at and perhaps discuss me using you as my next subject, should that be to your liking. If not I will send you on your way with whatever you want as compensation for Mia's attack earlier." As the walked towards the village, Erolass couldn't help but hope on everything he had that Eri would agree to let him paint her, and would agree to eventually stay for dinner. He wanted some company, and right now that company was hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you?   What are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: May-
Jump to: