Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Malila Nadie I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Malila Nadie I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Malila Nadie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Malila Nadie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Malila Nadie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Malila Nadie I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Malila Nadie I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Malila Nadie I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Malila Nadie I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Malila Nadie 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Malila Nadie I_vote_lcapMalila Nadie I_voting_barMalila Nadie I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Malila Nadie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Malila Nadie Empty
PostSubject: Malila Nadie   Malila Nadie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:38 pm

• |BASICS|
• Name: Malila Nadie (Fast, Wise)
• Birthplace: Dark Nation
• Current Residence: Unknown
• Element: Dark
• Pets: Creates shadow creatures when needed.
• Weapons: (Will go in weapon approval category for weaponry)

• |APPEARANCE|
• Hair: Her hair is long stretching just three inches from her collarbone. It is darker near her roots and becomes slightly slight near the tips of her hair. Her brown hair is slightly wavy and usually let down.
• Eyes: Medium is size. Clear Ocean blue, with dark long black eyelashes.
• Height: 5’10
• Clothes: She is equipped with flexible blacl leather gloves that never leave her hands. Her only other armor is a kind of light cloth jacket that has a white hood that Malila can easily change to black with bending shadows into it. Her pants/shoes are usually different for wherever she is. Within the coat is her throwing knives, and concealed blade. Around her waist is a black leather belt with a concealed dagger on the side of her belt pressed against her body. Also on her belt is a limited amount of currency for emergencies, otherwise she can steal.

• Skin: Smooth as silk but keeps this way even when she is bruised
• Body Type: She is tall but muscular, but no one notices this until it is too late.
• Image: Malila Nadie Girl-a10

• |CHARACTERISTICS|
• Personality: Malila is known to be tough on the outside from the years of living on the streets with no one caring for her, but her brother. She does not feel any regret killing, which is known to be a good trait in the order, but most people would be afraid of having this trait. Malila only confides in her brother Damon, and no one else. She is known to make assets along her travels for use in the future.

• Personal Strengths:
• Fighting/ Bending
• Languages
• Weapons
• Poisons
• Escaping
• Personal Weaknesses:
• Being Blinded
• Kicked in the trachea
• Being taken off an assassination

• Personal Hero: Damon
• Dreams and Ambitions: Master Assassin
• Languages
• Poison
• Roses
• Weapons
• Dislikes:
• Monkeys
• Uncooperative assassins
• Light Benders
• Tridents
• Turtles

• Brief History:
Malila Nadie was born the Dark Nation with one older brother. They were left on the streets for dead. No one wanted them. They lost the will to live at age of six and seven. For their age they knew how to survive. Go to the trashcans and rummage your dinner up, steal from the market, and run if you got caught. Her older brother Damon was getting more food in the dumpster when he found a vial of green liquid named ‘Poison’. Damon snatched it up and when he was only 7 he was a mastermind, while Malila suggested to use it to their advantage.

He went into one of the bars on the corner with Malila, no one really cared the kid walked in because some shadow benders made them appear younger, but that is rare thing, but still no one mined. Malila eyed one of the men sitting at the bar. He wore leather boots and cloak consealing his identity, but what they really saw was a pouch of coins on his belt. Neither one of the two children exceled in pickpocketing at such a young age, but the poison would do the trick.

Damon gave the poison to Malila to poison the guy’s drink. He then sat next to their victim and started talking about the weather, and then somehow politics. Who knew the kid could keep talking. Malila then slipped into the seat on the other side of their victim. She opened the green vial and poured it into the man’s beer. She slid out of the seat and sat in a nearby chair. The man took a swig of his beer and kept talking.

Why wasn’t he dead? Was the vial mislabeled? Damon said his goodbye and sighed, why wasn’t he dead? Malila suggested to follow him incase it took sometime to work. Damon nodded. A block away from the bar the guy dropped dead in the alley. Damon and Malila pounced and took the sack of coins, but kept looking to see a tiny scroll in his pocket. It read ‘Attack The Order, 7, you know the place’. They read this out loud and heard feet on the rooftops.

Two people jumped down and asked if they wanted to accept their offer to join the ranks within The Order. Malila and Damon agreed. After this the two of them were taken to the Order area in Dark Nation to be told what they just did. They just poisoned a leader of a mercenary group that the two assassins had been tracking.

After this Malila and Damon underwent an apprenticeship and began working at the age of 9 for Malila and Damon at 10. They have been know to work with the Air Nation royalty in times of imitate danger from mercenaries to other groups. Damon is now rank 10 and is working within the Fire Nation, while Malila is also rank 10 and working in different locations.

Last edited by Maki Shadowblade on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Malila Nadie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malila Nadie   Malila Nadie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:31 pm

You did not put a personality. She is blind? How does she kill people then? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Malila Nadie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malila Nadie   Malila Nadie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Oops I told myself I could do the personally later, but I forgot fixing now. I didn't mean she was blind, again sorry, like she doesn't like if she was blindfolded or she can't see. Sorry Earthy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Malila Nadie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malila Nadie   Malila Nadie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:39 pm

Approved! Glad to have a new member to the order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malila Nadie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malila Nadie   Malila Nadie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malila Nadie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: