Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Fountain at the Tribe's Center 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_vote_lcapThe Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_voting_barThe Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_vote_lcapThe Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_voting_barThe Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Fountain at the Tribe's Center

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shila Sakari
Novice
Novice
Shila Sakari

The Fountain at the Tribe's Center Empty
PostSubject: The Fountain at the Tribe's Center   The Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Shila finally reached the fountain and sat on its edge. The day was very young, and she had plenty to do. She raised her arm slightly and curled her fingers, summoning a pretty string of water. With each bend of a finger, a new swirl would spring from the water. She smiled at its form, pleasing to the eye.

With a sudden clenching of her hand, the water display froze, glistening in the morning sunlight. She sighed.

"It could use a bit more work..."
Back to top Go down
http://lovely-sugar.tumblr.com/
Raion Tatakau
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Raion Tatakau

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain at the Tribe's Center   The Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:08 pm

Raion walked with soft footsteps down the street, he didn't want to catch too much attention, he was a firebender after all, and he definitely didn't want to go down the street flinging fireballs in the air as he went for sport. But he needed to practice somewhere, it didn't matter where, as long as it was somewhat secret.

As he was walking along his miniature dragon Skalldra, began to fly rings around him, although this was annoying it seemed to be Skalls favorite way to get exercise, although it was attracting some attention from the locals.
"Skall!" Raion muttered. "Stop that, you don't want to be showing off here, and aren't you getting cold.
"No..." Skall hissed. "I'm actually glad we're out of the fire nation, it wasss too hot in the mainland, here it'ss niccce and cooool... and very icccy!" he said, as he smacked his tail on the ground

"Well, fly faster, maybe they won't see you that way!" Raion said.
"Heyyy, don't rush mee!" Skalldra replied.
Raion began to become nervous the looks were getting darker and darker the more he went along. Probably because the small dragon that was his companion began to pipe out a stream of smoke from time to time, each time with a high pitched squeak.

Raion began to hurry along quicker, however this only seemed to make things worse with his little dragon panting beside him. Almost all eyes were on them now as they hurried along through the busy street, all but those who were either busy, are walking with him, and though the streets were crowded, he could still be seen clearly among the other people.
He closed his eyes, and began running, he loved the rush, the feeling the open feeling you got when you ran, and he could no longer hear his dragon complaining about how he was going too fast, all he could hear was the rush of the wind through his hair until, he stepped on a patch of ice, slipped, landed with a thud, and skidded until he hit the base of something.

He opened his eyes slowly, seeing now that he had landed at the base of a fountain, he was in serious pain at the moment, but if he just laid there it would probably go a way fast, besides someone had to come to his aid sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Sitka
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sitka

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain at the Tribe's Center   The Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:15 am

Sitka gently stroked Kishka's head as she purred next to him. His father would soon come looking for him, and, when finding him on the roof of their house, demand that he come down. Then he'd hear the lecture about how he should be more careful, and how one of these days he was going to fall to his death. Sitka rolled his eyes and shook his head. No matter how many times he reminded his father that he was 16 years old and plenty capable of taking care of himself, the man was always over protective of him.

Behind him, there was a bit of commotion, and a rather loud thud sound. Sitka turned around and slid gracefully off the icy roof, gesturing for Kishka to follow him as he landed in a crouch. He straightened up, taking his naginata from it's place on his back as he casually, but not without caution, walked toward the fountain.

When he was close enough to see that it was only someone who had fallen, he relaxed, returning his naginata to it's place on his back and walking closer. Kishka shoved past him. Curiously, the large snow leopard sniffed the fallen boy's clothes. Sitka smiled. "Kishka, leave him be." She sat back and looked up at him, with what appeared to be a happy smile on her feline face.

Sitka took a few steps forward, laying a hand on Kishka's head in approval before looking down at the figure, who appeared to have hurt himself, and chuckling slightly. "Are you alright?" He asked, leaning down to offer the other a hand up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain at the Tribe's Center   The Fountain at the Tribe's Center I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fountain at the Tribe's Center
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: April-
Jump to: