Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Whole New World! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Whole New World! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Whole New World! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Whole New World! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Whole New World! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Whole New World! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Whole New World! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Whole New World! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Whole New World! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Whole New World! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Whole New World! I_vote_lcapA Whole New World! I_voting_barA Whole New World! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Whole New World! I_vote_lcapA Whole New World! I_voting_barA Whole New World! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Whole New World!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

A Whole New World! Empty
PostSubject: A Whole New World!   A Whole New World! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Fa Kuda stood at the small town on the east coast of the Elemental Kingdom, this town was given to him by the king to work on his huge project. With the help from those blueprints the Water Tribe ambassador showed him. His project was huge and took him years to even get the king to agree to it. With much persuasion and bribery the inventor was able to convince the king and get all the grant money he needed to finish his project. Fa was convicted there was something more out there, and he was going to prove everyone wrong if not then he can just start his journey to the other nations showing off his new toy and maybe sell it to the biggest bidder. What Fa did not know was that he was going to find something that would change the world.

The city was on the Far East side of the Elemental Kingdom built at the foot of the mountains where his project took place. Inside the hollowed out mountains, thanks to loyal earth benders, his project was unfolding. With the aid of the art of metal bending the different metals were able to be formed into his dream. Fa was making a nice sized airship like that of Fire Lord Ozai’s time, but this was not for war but for travel. With the use of only small airships used to travel around cities Fa was trying to master the once lost way of travel. He has been longing to bring back this lost way of travel, but everything was fixed with the aid of that ambassador. Fa did not tell the man his goals though, but he was still very thankful for him. The hull of the airship was made from the strongest metal and painted to look like wood. The top had Asian style roofs and poles. Fa’s dream was completed.

As the inventor watched from his station on the medium sized platform hanging from the roof, where he could survey the area, he watched at two large balloons shaped things were filled with hot air and the ship rose into the air. A large grin went across his mouth and everyone, except those on the ship trying to keep it afloat, were clapping. Now he could see his dream as he saw it in his mind and on the many different papers. He announced, “Everyone get your things ready we leave tomorrow. If you are not part of the exploration crew I thank every single one of you. We all have made the best invention since the war ships of Ozai’s reign. Fa lowered down the platform and was standing on rock scaffolding still looking at his airship.

He called a messenger to tell the king the ship was finished and tell him that Fa would be embarking tomorrow. The messenger nodded and quickly left Fa’s side. The inventor walked around the outside of the floating ship surveying every part making sure everything was in order. Then he walked on board and felt like he was making history. From there the inventor checked all the ropes, the two burners sending hot flames into the balloons, and made sure they had enough space for the people going with him. After this he retired to his chambers on the ship, which was on the deck itself and of course it was large. His room had different shades of color here and there, but the things he loved most was the wall space.

Along every wall were shelves with empty jars waiting for specimens from a new world. Fa sat at his desk and started to shift through the papers until he found a journal. He opened it and wrote down the day and what had happened it read:

Day 290,

We have finished the building! The balloons were lit and we sail, I mean fly, tomorrow. I cannot express how much joy I am feeling right now. I expect to find a new work with new plants, animals, and maybe even people. I expect to learn much from these unknown people and for some reason I feel that I may already know them. I have single handedly made the greatest triumph since the inventors of Fire Lord Ozai were forced to make his war ship. Even though it has been 706 years since him and many things have changed, we are still forced to use boats to travel. Even though airships are used by some nations, none of them are of this size. Today is a great day, today marks a new day in history.

Fa Kudoξ

The inventor closed the journal and slid it back into the drawer. He stood up took one glance out the window and saw people were leaving for the day. He locked his door and fell onto his bed, sleep over came him instantly he did not even eat dinner. Fa woke up very early, like usual, and changed into nicer but more explorer type clothes. He wore a long sleeve white shirt, a brown vest, dark brown pants, and even had goggles on. He pulled them off his eyes and put them on his head. He adjusted the bag around his shoulder and walked out taking in a large breath the smell of coal and paint filled his nose. He coughed and made his daily rounds. Before he knew it people were coming in to do their final inspections and when Fa was given the thumbs up he decided to give a speech.

Fa walked off the ship and down the scaffolds. He was now standing on the ground next to the large airship, a small stage and podium has been formed by rock. People were gathered all around from different nations chosen for their skills in crafting, metal work, bending, or other random skills he needed. He said, “Today my friends will become one of the greatest days in history!” There were cheers and he settled them all down, “We have done it!” He extended his hands out to the ship, more people cheered. “Today we embark on the biggest journey of our lives and even though not all of you will join us, you will be remembered for your hard work and determination. We will never forget you! We sail in a few hours!” They all cheered and clapped as Fa walked off the platform and to the ship.

He was crowded by a group of people who he has made his small group of friends. They were of different trades and would aid him on this journey. There was a historian, a warrior, each of the four different benders, two mapmakers, a chemist, a doctor, and a noble man (who only made his way on by giving large sums of money). They all spoke quickly some saying the ship was not ready some saying they were not ready. He stopped and said, “It is ready and I suggest you all get ready because we leave today.” He walked past them all and to his room. He slammed the door and started to shake, he was starting to get nervous what if this did not work? He sat down scribbled in his journal and just sat there unable to do anything else. He paced in his room, sat at his desk to do some work, and stood at the window to pass the time but nothing seemed to help. Then before he knew it the time has come and he was standing next to the driver of the airship announcing they were ready to go. At this moment people rushed on the deck pulling at the ropes and starting the fire causing the ship to lift higher. At the front a master earth bender opened the mountain side so the ship could pass and it lurched forward.

Fa fell forward and held on to the railing and stood tall again. The ship was moving, he could hear people in the mountain cheering. Then the ship was out and the mountain closed, they were now hovering over the blue water. Before he knew it Fa was looking out at the Air Temple and then at the deep unknown blue sea. A foolish grin went across his face as he stared out into the open blue water. He was going to find something alright and if not then he will die trying. HE shouted a few orders to some already lazy people and then retired to his quarters where a few of his close friends met him and had a celebratory drink in honor of the successful launch. Back in his head he was wondering what this trip would uncover.

To Be Continued…

The airship:
[url]browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=airship#/d1iqw3h[/url]

I tried my best to explain it, but pictures do help.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

A Whole New World! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World!   A Whole New World! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Day 296,

We have made it! Words cannot describe the emotions I am feeling right now. I know how the select few who were able to explore the Air Temples or those who traveled up the high mountains in the Earth Kingdom felt. We spotted land early morning and I was awoken in my chambers and walked out still sleepy on the desk of the airship. To my amazement I saw tall trees and then above the line I saw the top of some sort of large building. Not like a palace, but the locals said it was a castle and housed their king of some sort. Once we found a large enough area to land we were surrounded by these odd men and women in long flowing robes and they had glowing hands.

We ended up being taken to the large towering building where we met their leader. I told him of my adventures and of the far away land where I came from. After telling more of my stories he ended up welcoming me and my men. He fed us rich flavored food and types of meals I have never seen before. From there we took a tour of the castle and the lord, as his men called him, told me on their land. They were divided into areas and in each area they had lords, not kings, but lords and under them were nobles and then peasants. Their way of running things was very confusing and what I had a hard time understanding how they got their power. They called it magic, and could make fire and other elements but did not use the bending arts like we do. I plan to study more of this.

~Fa Kudo

Fa was writing at his desk when he heard someone fall, "Fa! The lord wants to speak to you." He stood from his desk and closed his journal. He walked out and left the airship walking towards the castle. The walk was very long and he wished the lord would have sent some sort of cart. Once he met the lord at his castle, Fa bowed as is their custom and said, "Greetings your highness." The elderly man with grey facial hair grinned and said, "You learn well Fa Kudo. I have got those samples for you, in your possession you will have native plants, animals, pictures, and even tomes from our castle. I hope they aid you in your travels and I hope one day our lands can come as one." The man pounded on his chest and Fa returned the still odd gesture. They said their goodbyes and then left.

He left saying more goodbyes and then once he boarded the airship someone asked, "Are we heading home?" Fa chuckled and said, "No I want to explore more of this land. Be sure to have the map makers draw the shore and other features they see. The man nodded and Fa retired to his chambers to look at the books and other items he was given. Fa ended up putting all the specimens in jars and looked at them all smiling. The exploration lasted for months and Fa ended up gathering more specimens and even was able to learn how they attacked. It was what they called magic and came from inside them, with the aid of spell books and chants. Fa even learned a few, but since he lacks the ability they are just weird sounding worlds. After he had gathered all the items he needed and was able to make a massive map of the land he set sail back for home. The returning journey took longer than their arrival and the ship ended up getting back to the mountain late at night. They landed and he decided to stay in his chambers ready to tell the world of his findings. He would have to call for some sort of a nation summit to tell everyone what he had found, this was very important. Everyone deserved to know the fact there are other people out there.
Back to top Go down

A Whole New World!
Page 1 of 1