Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Petra Stone (Karma) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Petra Stone (Karma) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Petra Stone (Karma) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Petra Stone (Karma) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Petra Stone (Karma) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Petra Stone (Karma) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Petra Stone (Karma) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Petra Stone (Karma) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Petra Stone (Karma) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Petra Stone (Karma) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Petra Stone (Karma) I_vote_lcapPetra Stone (Karma) I_voting_barPetra Stone (Karma) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Petra Stone (Karma) I_vote_lcapPetra Stone (Karma) I_voting_barPetra Stone (Karma) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Petra Stone (Karma)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite Novice

Petra Stone (Karma) Empty
PostSubject: Petra Stone (Karma)   Petra Stone (Karma) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:14 pm

|BASICS|

Name: Petra Stone
    Alias: Karma
    Birthplace: A small town in the Fire Kingdom
    Current Residence: None, she stays where she can
    Element: N/A
    Pets: N/A
    Weapons: Japanese Fighting Staff and Judgement (Dagger)

Spoiler:

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: August 26th
    Blood type: O-
    Hobbies: Drawing, Traveling, Meeting interesting people
    Quirks: Petra touched the tip of her nose when she knows something but won't tell (when asked). Also she fights using her staff or daggers, if she is going to kill someone (and when she has immobilized/weakened them), Petra uses Judgement to kill (but she rarely kills anyone)

|APPEARANCE|

Hair: Petra has long reddish-brown hair that curls slightly at the bottom (it comes down half way to her back). Her bangs covers her forehead. Petra usually keeps her hair in a long braid but lets it out sometimes when she is relaxing. She keeps it up so it doesn't get in her way
    Eyes: Medium sky blue eyes
    Height: 6' 5"
    Clothes: Her outfits consists of earthy colors (browns and greens) and a heavy gray wool cloak (which belonged to her father). Around her neck, Petra wears a pendent of a small blue stone with silver vines wrapped around it. Petra also keeps a white outfit (the one in the picture) for special occasions
    Skin: Petra has fair skin with the exception of a small scar on her right cheek
    Body Type: Petra has an attractive lean and slender body but you can't tell with what she wears
    Image:
    Petra Stone (Karma) Normal_art.beautiful.fantasy.illustration.painting.woman.d0fb5c6be5d282a58b6c5fcab90d20d7_m

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Petra is secretive but enjoys life. She is happy and friendly but she has a very bad and short temper, Petra can flip like a coin and become cold and dark if aggravated
    Personal Strengths: Sneaking, Drawing, Cooking
    Personal Weaknesses: Temper, Can't Swim, Merciful
    Personal Hero: Her brother
    Dreams and Ambitions: To find where she belongs and why she is here

Likes: People, Strawberries (she is a sucker for them), The woods, Fireflies, Drawing

Dislikes: Swimming, Snakes, Noise, Being stuck in one place, Rude People

Brief History:

Petra was born in a middle class family, they weren't rich but they weren't poor. Her parents and her big brother (Karven) worked. Her father was a merchant, her mother was a baker (and Petra helped her), and Karven fished. They were always able to afford everything they needed and lived a happy and normal life.

Karven was always there for Petra, even when things were starting to head south for them when she was only 14. Her mom's business was starting to diminish and her father was starting to get less and less people, soon the only source of income was from the fishing from her brother. Stress and depression started to overwhelm the family. Her father started to drink and her parents started to fight. Things only became worse after that.

One night (at the age of 18), their house was being robbed. Her father and brother tried to stop them but her father was killed. Petra ran back inside to help but only got in the way and her brother was killed saving her. Petra blames herself for getting her brother killed. The death of her only son and her husband drove her mother into a grieve-stricken state of mind, she snapped. Her mother wanted to be with her husband and son...so she tried to kill Petra and herself. Petra ran away, leaving her mother to die alone. She lost everything and everyone near to her, there wasn't anything for her left in the world. Petra thought about being with her family again but yet, she didn't want to die just yet. Petra was angry at the world for taking away her life, her family's life. She made a decision that night, she could either be with her family or stay strong and move on.

Petra now travels alone, using the name "Karma", trying to find a place where she will belong.

Back to top Go down
http://guardian-wars.forumn.org
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Petra Stone (Karma) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petra Stone (Karma)   Petra Stone (Karma) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Petra Stone (Karma)
Page 1 of 1