Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_voting_barSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_voting_barSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Tuskaia peered into his eyes; a cold but beautiful red that made her heart ache with longing. "Are you really going to love me?" she asked hopefully, drawing closer. "I can be the perfect wife. I can do anything you want me to do. I promise." She smiled weakly then, banishing the painful memories of her mother from her heart. I give it to you, she decided. You can have my heart. It belongs to no one else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Sasuno'o hugged Tsukaia, reluctantley, but he still hugged her. He may have just signed his own death contract, but he didnt care he'd learn to love her, he hoped and he'd be able to use her as a spy, and for a kid in case he failed with his revenge. Sasuno'o reluctantly kissed her on the cheek "Wait here, when I'm done with my revenge I'll come back for you, we can retire to our new home from there" he said.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Tuskaia nodded, fluttering from the kiss. As he pulled away, taking his warmth with him, Tsukaia couldn't help but wonder if she had regrets about this. But she'd done what not very many girls could do; she'd gotten Susano'o to love her. To protect her.

His only love. She liked the sound of that.

The temperature kept dropping, and only then did Tsukaia remember her Firebending, and fought to keep herself warm in the cold, while Susano'o dealt with his 'business'.

"I love you..." she whispered to the wind.

((OOC: Oh, you sugary, dopey sap, Tsukaia. You are definitely psychological, Honey.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Yui approached Sasuno'o still in spirit form. ''Sasuno'o, you have killed that poor woman, you shall suffer her pain!''. Yui created a huge Spike of Ice beneath Sasuno'o, and she created a huge jet of water, which launched towards him, she was just getting started.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Sasuno'o and Pyro jumped, they landed next to Yui and Aki. He sent a thundering fist to the core of the great spirit. He ran an electrical current through the body of the spirit hoping it would hit Aki or Yui.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:06 am

Yui created an ice disk and stopped the lightning hitting her, and she created a water jet slamming down on Sasuno'o. Then she created a Tidal Wave, which surrounded Pyro and Sasuno'o, in a bubble, and she waved her arms around as more water joined. She created more Ice Spikes surrounding them, and a water shield which defended her and Aki.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 am

Sasuno'o just laughed. He put his hands out a threads of shadow burst from the sides of the bubble popping it. As Sasuno'o hit the ground he looked up at Yui and Aki. He smiled evily, as he did Pyro dissapeared into smoke. "If you wish to kill me go ahead.....try all you want" he said.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Aki looked at Sasuno'o his red eye's glaring at them. "We just need to distract him till I can get the fire spirit's chains off." Aki said to Yui. Aki focused on Sasuno'o his cold eyes staring in your soul. Aki blasted at Sasuno'o with 2 tidal waves one coming from the left and one coming from the right at full force. Aki ran under Pyro as the waves were attacking Sasuno'o. Aki had no time to lose. Aki went froze the chains and started breaking them one by one, till everyone chain was off. Only the blindfold was left, but who would they get to Pyro with Sasuno'o riding n him so close to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Sasuno'o just smiled "Thank you for doing that, I was just about to....it saves me the energy of haivng to free him....I no long need these chains to control him....not when I have this" he said, pointed to something in his hand, it looked like a little ornament. It was crystal shaped and shadow black, it glowed red in certain areas. "I will use this from now on" he said, he flung his hand and the small crystal started to force itself into Pyro's forhead, the beast screamed with pain but was silenced as the crystal entered his head. "Now, I control this demon" he said "Thank you for your hospitality....I quiet enjoyed this little play time of ours, but I really must be going." Sasuno'o and Pyro slowly dissapeared in green flames. Time for his next destination, the palace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5