Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_voting_barSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_voting_barSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Tekara caved in. "Okay, we'll go sledding with you all. Give me a moment to put up the luggage. Kiari, I'll join you and Haru on the ice."

Kiari seemed surprised. "But Tekara," he protested. "I'm the man, let me handle the luggage."

Tekara peered at him. Kiari had a pretty face, sure, but he was tougher than he looked. Even so, she felt more like a mother to him than a sister. She gave him a stubborn look. "Nope, I'm gonna do it because I want to. And you're gonna go penguin sledding. I'll join you guys momentarily."

She took the luggage and went to the counter. After checking into a room, Kiari and Tsukaia watched her ascend the steps, before disappearing on the next flight.

The young man, still somewhat peeved, glanced at Aki. "So, where can you take us to get some of that fish?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:54 pm

"I can get about 20 fresh if you want to just give me a moment." Aki said walking out of the inn and running to the tip of the ocean and diving in. The water warmed her up and she saw 20,000 silver fish swimming around. Aki took a small net and capture 20 of the 20,000. The fish said "As we can be of any service." Aki created a small water wave and jumped up behind the inn with the fish then down and went inside to show Kiari the fish. It took about 10 minutes for this but the fish were just fresh. Tekara walked down the stairs all done putting the luggage in their room. "Shall we go?" Aki asked the group of people in their parka's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:59 am

(Gee guys....thanks for waiting for me...next time I'm in a car for 11 fucking hours I make sure I have a comp)

Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:49 am

Sasuno'o landed in the middle of the city. He looked around and then to Pyro "Do what you were born to do...destroy them" he said. He flicked the chain like a whip sending an electrical current through it. Pyro roared in a rage and attemtped to attack Sasuno'o. Sasuno'o just smiled and waved his hand, a blindfold of shadow appeared over his eyes. As Pyro continued to charge, Sasuno'o dodge his attack, and a wave of fire hit a nearby store causing an explosion sending bodies of women, children and young men flying. Sasuno'o gave a small laugh "Now is the time" he said "For my revenge."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:12 am

Aki heard and explosion outside the inn about 10 blocks away. Aki looked and nodded at Tekara. Aki went outside to see the 'Spirit of Fire' being controlled by a boy wearing dark cloths using shadow bending. That is not a born shadow bender,he does not understand the 2 ways of dark bending Shadow and Dark. If both are combined it can go crazy and kill yourself, but he looks like he has years of experiance. He must have learned it. Aki slipped inside the silent inn. "A boy is destroying the city with the the spirit of fire." Aki said out of breath. "We have to get out of here and free him." Aki waited to hear their response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:22 am

Sasuno'o walked up behind Maki, the tip of his sword placed at her shoulder blade. "It's only been a few minutes, and someone chooses to rebel against my judgement....how pathetic" he laughed evily. "Are you ready to die again....Aki of the Moon Spirit?" he said cooly. He knew exactly who his pray was, and he knew exactly how he was going to handle this.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:42 am

Simultaneous exclaimations rang about, only one of which particularly joyful. Tsukaia seemed to be dazed, but still somewhat reproachful, peering at Susano'o with a mixture of longing and faint confusion. "Susano'o!" she cried, joyously standing up.

"Sit down, 'Kaia," Tekara snapped, she pulled out one of her swords, the blade gleaming. People in the restaurant cowered in terror, and Tekara couldn't help but feel immensely sorry for them. The blade was a special material with a sheild to negate bending effects. Tekara hadn't used it before, but she was counting on it.

Kiari was beside her; he seemed to have moved within seconds. Though he was still and poised, Tekara knew he could fall into a deadly Waterbending stance in an instant.

"SUSANO'O!" Tekara roared. "What do you think you're doing?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:52 am

Sasuno'o ignored Tekara, he simply waved his hand and the chains that held Pyro rattled with lightning. Pyro blindly charged at Tekara covered in flames. "Oh please" he said, Tekara was just being pathetic to think she could stop him. "You know my bending is beyond this world...blessed by the very demon I know control...I am above man now...I am God...now.....god shall pass judgement on this world" he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:00 pm

Kiari brought up a solid ice shield around them, hardly quaking under the force of the mad fire spirit. He kept the shield from melting in the sharp heat, performing complicated maneuvers to protect himself and his sister. The restaurant crackled with heat and tension, and Tekara wondered who would be able to keep things up longer, the fire spirit, or Kiari.

Aki, Kyoko you need to help us, she thought, unmoving from her stance. Hell, even Tsukaia needs to get her ass in here. We need all the strength we can get.

"GO TO HELL, SUSANO'O!" she screamed over the maddening cries of the fire spirit. "WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Sasuno'o looked at Tekara angry "It is impossible for God to go to hell...however I will be happy to send you in my place" as he said this he jumped and landed behind Tekara. He put his sword to her neck, and then smiled "Why kill you.." he said dissapearing. He suddenly reappeared behind Tsukaia. He placed the sword to her heart, the hilt of the blade started to jolt with electricity, he rested the tip of the blade to her heart and smiled evily at Tekara. As if that wasn't enough a clone of him appeared behind Kiari placing a sword between his shoulder blades. "When I can give you a fate worse than death....I can make you suffer for the rest of your life...by killing your child and your brother....." he said, he could see the fear in Tekara's face and smiled. "Lucky for you, I am feeling very generous today and because you're my aunt....I'll give you a choice...who do you want to save.....your brother...or you're daughter....choose one to save, and one to kill...." Sasuno'o laughed at the horror on Tekara's face. "Choose fast, or I kill them both" he said.

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next