Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_voting_barSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_voting_barSouth Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:55 am

Aki stood up and "Hello Kyoko." Aki said knowing her name from everyone talking. The booth was starting to fill up with people. Kyoko met Tekara's unhappy daughter and sat down Aki sat next to Kiari again and Kyoko next to Aki. "Kyoko what travels have brought you here?" Aki asked looking into Kyoko's eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:14 am

Will decided to look around, he started to walk when he tripped over a chair and landed face first on the ground... Will laid there motionless for a few minutes before getting up. Once he finally got up he looked at the person who was sitting in the chair "Sorry I didn't see the chairs leg..."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:26 am

"It's fine." Aki said apologetically to the stranger. Aki thought for a moment then said. "Come sit down with us, have a good meal. It's on me." Aki said offering the man a seat. "My name is Aki. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 am

Will laughed a little "Alright. Sounds Good." Will sat down, "My name is Will, nice to meet you Aki" Will held out his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 am

Aki shook Will's hand she could sense he was a air bender, a very good air bender. Aki turned to Tekara "What do you want to eat it's all on me." Aki said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:40 am

"Most of this stuff is seafood," Tsukaia complained. "I hate fish," she probed through her menu, frustrated lines crinkling her forehead. "Fish and squid, fish and squid..."

"Well, make a decision so the rest of us can order," Tekara told her tartly, resting languidly on her elbows.

Tsukaia made an uptight little noise. "I want soup then. Just plain soup."

"Tsukaia, they have chicken, you know," Kiari spoke up helpfully. "It's what I'm ordering."

"Really? What kind? Can I have that in a soup?" she asked, obviously feeling more comfortable talking to her uncle than her mother.

"Sure."

"Fine then, I want that," Tsukaia decided. She glared hotly at her napkin.

"I'll want some of this some fried salmon, seasoned and salted," said Tekara. "Brings back memories."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:51 am

The waiter came over to the medium booth and asked for everyone's drinks and order. He wrote down each item then left for the drink's. "Does anyone want to go penguin sledding, I did it just the other day and it is still very fun." Aki said and the waiter gave everyone their drink.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 pm

"Penguin Sledding?" Tekara asked amusedly. "I did that a lot when I was younger, and Kiari and his wife Haru tried a few times with his wife when they were little." She thought for a moment about Haru's question. "No, not really. I'd rather stay in the city. There is still a lot to see."

"What the hell is that?" Tsukaia asked, looking suspicious. She suddenly yelped when Tekara popped her thigh underneath the table. She scooted a few more inches away, seething, and glancing at the woman from the corner of her eye. "Nevermind, I don't care anymore," she said.

A waiter came over to the table, and Tekara filled out the orders. The waiter walked away, and Tekara leaned back on the table and sighed. Kiari sat quietly but languidly beside Aki, hands folded in his lap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:31 pm

"Penguin sledding is very fun! I used to do that all the time when i was younger." Will smiled "If you haven't tried it you should, i promise you will love it!" He told them.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Everyone finished their meal and Aki paid the bill and gave a nice tip. "We can go penguin sledding now the penguins out in mass numbers right now, we just need to pick up a few sliver fish for them to eat before we ride them. Or we could get our room first if you wanted to. Will you can come along with us also if you want to." Aki said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge   South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

South Pole: Southern Water Tribe ~ Sasuno'o's Revenge
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next