Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:34 pm

Spoiler:
Enya Takamagahara
Everyone thinks that I have it all,
But it's so empty living behind these castle walls.
These castle walls....

If I should tumble if I should fall,
Would anyone hear me screaming behind these castle walls.
There's no one here at all,
Behind these castle walls....

-------------------------------------------------------

[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 Kouzai10
Raijin Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
In my meadow of sinful thoughts, Every flower’s perfect...
I Pick my prey, in a wicked way.
God, I must confess... I do envy the sinners.

Owlan stood in his throne room.  Andreva had gone off elsewhere, perhaps to see more into the vision that she had seen earlier, about the darkness.  The Avatar stood before him, silent as ever.  Yet, she had agreed to return with him, so what more could he ask for?  She would speak in time, but now was not her time.  Ziio's wolf pack was the only sound right now, as they barked while running around the throne room playing with one another.  Animals always seemed to react well to being in the Spirit World, Owlan had always assumed it was the good chi that surrounded everything which reacted with their inner spirit.  But, even Spirit's Kings did not have the answers to all the questions.

Owlan supposed he would have to stand there in silence, something he was not exactly unaccustomed to, but not something he particularly enjoyed either.  Regardless, the other Order members would be along soon enough and--Owlan's eyes glowed a light blue, and he knew that he was being summoned to the urn behind the throne room.  Yes, there was no doubt.  His sons mirror was attempting to make a spiritual connection with him.  Owlan excused himself and walked towards his throne.  With the snap of his fingers the throne disappeared, and there in the wall behind it stood a gaping hole.

Owlan sauntered through it easily, and answered the call.  Spinning the spiritual energy inside of the Urn, known as the Urn of Souls, around with a vigor.  Despite Owlan knowing it was not his son calling--as the spirit that connected to his was not his sons, but Yurusu's--the Spirit King hastened himself, fearing that something may have gone wrong with the Warrior.  It was funny.  This was said to be the Urn used by the gods when they created the other spirits who did not originate from Heaven with them, and now it was being used as a sort of...Spirit Live Chat.  Owlan was not sure about the legends of the Urn though, for he had not been able to create spirits from it despite his best attempts, but he HAD been able to use it to search and watch over anyone he desired in the world.  Everyone's soul was connected to this Urn, more than likely using his Soul of the Earth as a proxy.  The ball of light that inhabited Owlan's chest like a caged bird.

Once more Owlan pushed these digressions from his mind to focus on the task at hand.  Once he had made a connection with his son's mirror, Owlan opened the channel and looked upon Yurusu with a smile.  And then, Yurusu requested of him...something that Owlan himself should have foreseen.  "Yes, I had assumed the protection of the Sword and the Sand Tribe to whom I have entrusted said sword to would require a better form of protection than...well, sand," smiled Owlan with a chuckle, "If it will ease the young Warrior's mind, I shall do it.  Besides, I know it shall also ease mine that one of the most powerful relics known to man, God or Spirit.  Very well, it shall be done."

Owlan raised his hand above his head, and into it appeared a very long Naginata.  The Yada no Yari.  The Eight Span Spear of Creation.  This spear could create anything the user desired.  It was used to create the landforms of the world.  It was used by En'no-gyoja to create all things, and bring everything in land, sky and below to existence.  With a roar of power, Owlan slammed the hilt of the spear into the stone ground of his palace and the world shook.  And his cry echoed through the skies.  Raijin poked his head out of the window, as did everyone in the entire tribe, as they looked upon the sky.  A dot of yellow appeared in the middle of the sky, and ran down it like water.

Turning the black night into the permanent, eternal twilight of the Spirit World.  Raijin knew exactly what he had done.  His father was always a show off, and this show was no different.  Raijin only smirked.  "There, it is done," said Owlan as he sent the spear back to its storage, "I have placed the entire territory of your clan within the Spirit World.  All who walk by the territory will see it as normal.  Those who enter shall be sent back out, without any memory of why they were there.  Those already on the inside will see night, day, morning, and the like.  They shall live as if nothing has happened to them.  What they saw now was a comet.  They know nothing.  I shall even make a spirit stand in for Enya, so they do not miss her.  Now, simply exit the room, and you shall return to my palace.  The portal shall only work for the next few moments, so I do recommend hurrying."

And with that, Owlan was gone, and the three were all alone in the room.  The Prince, The Genius, and The Future Hero.  "So, I guess we'd best get going," said Raijin, whose mind had just went to his father, and more importantly, to his seer, who would be able to explain his vision when touching the sword.  Something about it gave Raijin a bad feeling.  It was hard to believe this crazy adventure was coming to an end so soon, but Raijin did know that it was, of course, only starting.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:12 pm

[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 3 Yurusu12
Yurusu Kessho

"There, it is done, I have placed the entire territory of your clan within the Spirit World. All who walk by the territory will see it as normal. Those who enter shall be sent back out, without any memory of why they were there. Those already on the inside will see night, day, morning, and the like. They shall live as if nothing has happened to them. What they saw now was a comet. They know nothing. I shall even make a spirit stand-in for Enya, so they do not miss her. How does spirit bending even work? Now, simply exit the room, and you shall return to my palace. The portal shall only work for the next few moments, so I do recommend hurrying." Owlan said, confirming Yurusu's faith. He shot Raijin an I-told-you-so wink, and then motioned for them to leave.

He couldn't help but be apprehensive, as he stared into the portal, walking toward it. His life had been so simple before this- sew a thing, sell it, spend the money on alcohol, need a doctor, spend the rest of savings, repeat. Now, the whole process had been disrupted- not that he minded, of course. He had longed for adventure, since he was young,, though he never, once, stopped to think of the immense pressure that came with being on that adventure. After all, when someone thinks of a pirate, they think “stealing, plundering, and merriment”, not “long weeks of doing nothing between destinations”. He supposed it was like that for everyone, barred the responsibility of saving the world.
Yurusu only had one thing to say, as they approached the portal.

“And down the hole Alice went, without a thought as to how she was to get back out again.”

[END]
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3