Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:56 pm

Spoiler:
Enya Takamagahara
Everyone thinks that I have it all,
But it's so empty living behind these castle walls.
These castle walls....

If I should tumble if I should fall,
Would anyone hear me screaming behind these castle walls.
There's no one here at all,
Behind these castle walls....

-------------------------------------------------------

Enya retired to her room, throwing off her already few clothes she wore, her light satin pants and her satin bandeau.  She instantly threw herself into the nearest bath of cool water behind a divider screen and sent her guards away as she sank deeper into the water.  They would wait outside, and her slaves would be waiting down in the kitchens until she called again as always.  But right now, Enya just wanted to be alone, and think about today....and that vision before the sword.

The holy powers of the sword were unexplainable, and even the Spirit King didn't know what the true extent of the sword's powers were.  It was said that the Gedo Mazo once cut himself on the edge of it and created life, bleeding for all sorts of good, evil and neutrality with a single drop of blood.  Who knows, that kind of thing could happen again.  She would need that sword guarded until she could find a way of keeping it perpetually safe.  Then, there was the sound of a guard moving out in the hall, and....did her door click?  Dammit, another assassin?

No doubt it was the Tanz Clan.  Those bastards; for children and followers of the God of Music, they seemed to love killing a lot.  Was their music all the sound of their enemies death throes?  Pathetic really.  With a sigh, Enya dashed from the bath, grabbed her swords, and prepared herself.  As soon as the man entered the room, Enya was standing there, still naked and soaking wet, but with her sword raised, the point inches from Yamato's face.  What was he doing here?  Was he the Tanz assassin?  Was this some sort of tribal rape thing?  Ugh not another one of those.  Enya had enough male appendages strung up on the western gate.

Every time someone came in here to rape her or kill her from another clan, Enya always made their punishment fit their crime.  Murderers lost their head, rapists lost their, well not the point right now.  Raijin wasn't with him, which meant Raijin must not have known about this...spy?  Rapist?  Murderer?  Assassin?  Well whatever he was, he was here in Enya's room.  Uninvited and without provocation.  And he didn't even knock.  Picked the lock and..did he kill the guard?  A shame, J'eth'alhasan was a good guard.  Burly and quiet.  And that had nothing to do with his missing tongue.  Though he wasn't the brightest...he had served her mother well, a shame that he was....was he dead?  No matter, he would be after this for failing to guard her properly.

"Yamato Takeru..." she said slowly, as the man turned around to see the point of the sword before him, "The Prince I trusted, but you always seemed....two faced to me.  I knew you had some ulterior motive.  And why not, with a name like Takeru.  The Takeru Clan was supposed to have died out after the Fire Nation Civil War under Fire Lord Nara, when Nara had them obliterated for their acts of treason during the war.  He had all males beyond the age of 50 made eunuchs and forced into the clergy.  Women were raped and many were killed or sold into slavery and made concubines to court officials and even Fire Lord Nara himself.  He attempted to poison their bloodline, as the Takeru's prided themselves on their intermarriage."  

"The children were, well, any males were made eunuchs and sold as slaves.  The females were sold into brothels in the seedier parts of the Earth Kingdom, and the adult males all put to death.  The elderly women suffered the same fate as their sons, killed with them.  Nara made a good example out of them, I must say.  Though when I had heard your name, I assumed it was a moniker of some sort, or maybe you were just descended of the concubines and took the name to preserve some glory of that clan.  Though, to see that you actually ended up being a...criminal of some sort, what is it you're trying to do again?  Either way, I'm not surprised really.  Well, allow me to make your face match your personality then, shall we?"

Enya swung her sword down directly, though it was so blatant she would be surprised if Yamato couldn't dodge or block it.  His sword was....huge, and suddenly appeared.  And his hands were dirty with dirt, and sand and.....earth bender.  Dammit!  Why didn't she notice this before?  The man had a healthy coating of dirt on him, and his hands were always so rough, no doubt from the Earth Bending training.  Shit, why hand't Raijin figured it out?  Or was....no, he brought the sword.  One does not use religion as a weapon for murder.  Even the other tribes of Sand Benders respected that, so the great nations of the world should as well.  "Who are you?" roared Enya, "Why are you here for me?  Are you an Earth Bender sent by the Earth King here to kill me?!"  Enya was confused, and truly wanted to know. Why was all this weird shit happening to her today?  Of all days?!

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Thu May 22, 2014 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:30 pm

[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 Yurusu12
Yurusu Kessho

He looked inside.... there was nothing. Creeping inside, he turned, and shut the door, as quietly as he could. However, when he looked forward, there was a sword, inches from his face.

"Yamato Takeru... The Prince I trusted, but you always seemed....two faced to me. I knew you had some ulterior motive. And why not, with a name like Takeru. The Takeru Clan was supposed to have died out after the Fire Nation Civil War under Fire Lord Nara, when Nara had them obliterated for their acts of treason during the war. He had all males beyond the age of 50 made eunuchs and forced into the clergy. Women were raped and many were killed or sold into slavery and made concubines to court officials and even Fire Lord Nara himself. He attempted to poison their bloodline, as the Takeru's prided themselves on their intermarriage.

The children were, well, any males were made eunuchs and sold as slaves. The females were sold into brothels in the seedier parts of the Earth Kingdom, and the adult males all put to death. The elderly women suffered the same fate as their sons, killed with them. Nara made a good example out of them, I must say. Though when I had heard your name, I assumed it was a moniker of some sort, or maybe you were just descended of the concubines and took the name to preserve some glory of that clan. Though, to see that you actually ended up being a...criminal of some sort, what is it you're trying to do again? Either way, I'm not surprised really. Well, allow me to make your face match your personality then, shall we?”

These royal types loved to talk. While Enya was giving him her history lesson, he had taken the time to carefully map out any and all resources. His eyes were closed, as he made careful note of everything- the bathtub, porcelain, easy to bend, terrible defense. The table, wood, not bendable. The walls, clay, slow to bend, not worth the time. The windows, glass, made from sand- Perfect.

Enya swung her sword at him, having concluded her spiel. Yurusu, however, was a step ahead- He jabbed the oncoming edge of her sword with the tip of his finger, causing several things to happen. Firstly, he flattened the edge, so that the blade wouldn't cut into his finger. Secondly, he used Enya's swinging momentum against her, causing the blade to bend into a useless heap. “Ok, look, I know that my being here is the most suspicious thing ever. I'm not here to cause you any sort of harm- Think about it- I'm traveling with someone who had the Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi. Would it not have been more beneficial to me to attack him, during our several weeks traveling alone in the desert? Besides, how would the earth king have even gotten that? From the Spirit King, someone who's job it is to preserve PEACE?
Besides, I have no idea who this 'Takeru' clan is. “Yamato Takeru” is an alias. My real name's Yurusu Kessho. You can verify that with Raijin, should you so desire.

Also, before you do anything else, please put on some clothes.”

Yurusu's heart was pounding- how would this turn out? Was there a way that he, someone who was now presumed as a criminal, convince a clan leader that she needed to leave her clan- just after receiving one of the some-odd holiest artifacts in Whatever-inism- and come save a world that she had ignored, all her life?

Would he be able to think clearly, in the face of a naked woman? Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:18 pm

Spoiler:
Enya Takamagahara
These castle walls....

Enya frowned at her ruined sword and threw it aside, listening to "Yamato's" speech.  Tch, he didn't have to Metal Bend the sword.  Typical Earth Benders, destroying more than they had to to get their way in life.  Sad really.  But alas, Enya had two more swords where that came for--she would need to fetch them from her adjoining study later.  Enya listened to the  let out a resounding laugh, "Clothes?" she chuckled, "Don't tell me you're like those girlish men from the Kaleck Tribe?"  Anyone else she would have killed on the spot, damaged sword or no.  Especially if that anyone else was an Earth Bender.  But Yurusu, if that truly was his name, Enya couldn't be sure anymore, gave off an air of something that might've been the truth.  He intrigued her, and so she would allow him to live.  Long enough to explain himself at least.

Enya laughed as she walked over to the folding screen and reached for her red satin bandeaux and her red satin harem pants.  "The Kaleck Tribe claims to be the wisest in all the lands; sons and daughters of Kaleck God of Wisdom," explained Enya, "Yet, for all that wisdom, they let their males breed with each other.  How wise is that?  How are you supposed to keep your clan sustained with new generations if the men breed with men instead of women.  But of course, the Kaleck Tribe believes that pleasure is wise.  All people, men and women alike must be happy and so they support these acts.  Bah!  Happiness does not make a tribe...good leadership and sustainability make a tribe.  With a pious people and a strong army."

Enya finished getting dressed and walked over to a nearby armoire.  One of two in a matching set that sat next to each other in the room.  As she opened it, it was revealed to be filled with several sets of clothes and outfits.  Most looked the same as the last, while others looked foreign or more formal, like the white kimono, no doubt for spiritual festivals.  There were also decorations for her hair, and veils.  Enya went just for those.  A golden circlet adorned with her tribal symbol, which she used to hold her knee length, auburn hair up in a high pony tail.  And a pinkish silk veil which she fastened over her ears with two hooks.  

Then she gathered much of the jewelry left.  A golden belt with an ornate ruby in the center buckle was taken from the armoire and placed around her hips, fastened to the waist of her pants.  Over her bandeaux blouse she fastened an ornate ruby and gold brooch, passed down for hundreds of years in her family, now clipped onto her blouse bandeaux, nestled firmly between her breasts.  Then she slid on two fingerless silk gloves.  The right one went up to her mid bicep and was fastened there by a leather bracer.  The left one went only to her elbow.  Then she clasped two heavy metal braces onto her two forearms.

Then, finally, and most important of all, the golden diadem with a golden diamond shape in the center and three dangling gold beads that hung from the bottom of the diamond.  This was the final bit of regalia passed down from her ancestors.  The tiara that allowed her to rule this tribe.  Anyone who held it had the only right to the throne, when worn with the brooch and the other bits of jewelry.  It was sacred to her, and her tribe.  With one quick look at it, staring hard at it like it were another person, Enya could feel the importance this diadem held.  And while it scared her slightly, as it had for all these years, since the first time she put it on, she was honoured to be wearing it.

After placing it on her forehead, allowing her two side bangs to hang across the sides of her face over part of the tiara, she moved to the next armoire.  Instead of clothes, this one was filled with all sorts of weaponry.  But all Enya cared for was one of the many sets of twin sabres.  Grabbing a new pair and a sheath for them, Enya strung them over her back and turned back to Yurusu, finally dressed and ready to listen.  "Please," said Enya, sitting down at a nearby oak table, "Sit, and tell me everything you've come to say.  And afterwards, I shall deem the truthfulness of your story.  If I find you are truthful, you shall live and may leave unhindered, and I will tell not a soul of today.  If I find you are lying...I shall have you executed, and the whole world shall know of your treachery."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:41 pm

Yurusu Kessho

Enya didn't seem too keen on the idea of clothes, and proceeded to talk about one of the desert clans- she had a tendency to do that, when she was looking down on someone. This time, it was a clan of gay men.

“The Kaleck Tribe claims to be the wisest in all the lands; sons and daughters of Kaleck, God of Wisdom. Yet, for all that wisdom, they let their males breed with each other. How wise is that? How are you supposed to keep your clan sustained with new generations if the men breed with men instead of women. But of course, the Kaleck Tribe believes that pleasure is wise. All people, men and women alike must be happy and so they support these acts. Bah! Happiness does not make a tribe...good leadership and sustainability make a tribe. With a pious people and a strong army.” Enya said.

“Though, with an army of pent-up, gay men, you're more likely to subjugate a tavern, than your enemies.” Yurusu quipped, unable to resist being drawn into the conversation.

As she spoke, Enya began to get dressed (Thank goodness), and eventually came back out, all dressed up, and with a shiny new pair of flimsy sabers. He mentally noted that, if he HAD wanted to kill her, now would have been the time to do it- while her hands were full of jewelry and satin.

Still, he had to question her taste in weaponry- what was the point of using such tiny blades? Granted, a sword the size of his weighed more than she did, but even so, why not opt for something less.... curvy? It was weird. How would one even thrust with that kind of sword? All you'd get is a longer, manlier sword stuck in your face, before you got close to wave those toothpicks around.

Enya motioned to an oak table. “Please, sit, and tell me everything you've come to say- Wait, where do you even get oak in a desert? -And afterwards, I shall deem the truthfulness of your story. If I find you are truthful- Seriously. There aren't very many traders, because the sand tribes attack foreigners, and so they avoid the desert. -you shall live and may leave unhindered, and I will tell not a soul of today. If I find you are lying- WHERE DID YOU GET THAT DESK? -I shall have you executed, and the whole world shall know of your treachery."

...Go ahead and try, hun'.

“Well, it all started... about 15 years ago, give or take a few. I was called by Spirit King Raiden, to become the greatest Earthbender in the world, second only to the Avatar. We were told of a world-ending calamity to come, and were each told to become stronger.
I trained all that time, made immortal by the spirit king, and then, finally, I was brought before the next spirit king, Owlan. He gave me a name- Enya Takamagahara, and allowed me the honor of traveling with his son. His son and I were sent here to...well, to recruit you. We walked across the desert-
Well, under. -With nothing but that name, and the hope that the Takamagahara clan of the sand tribes really was your home. My associate had the idea to bring you the Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi, in the hopes that it would stave off attackers, and grant us audience with the elusive Enya Takamagahara.

His plan succeeded, and we delivered the sacred Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi to the sand tribes- seems odd, doesn't it? Enemies of the empire, suddenly receiving one of the most sacred relics known to mankind?

However, something happened that caught me off guard- the sword's visions. A horrible, bloody war- and a circle of stained glass windows, each with a circle of shadowy figures- people, veiled by my own mind. Five of them were friends of mine- the others like me, each to one of the six known elemental disciplines. Behind them, a shadowy figure, and behind me, you....

...And now I'm coughing up doves.”
Yurusu concluded, coughing up a bird for emphasis. The bird flew around Enya's head a few times, and exploded into little glowing particles.

“So, that's why i'm here. The war in my vision is something we need to prevent, and you're the one that's gotta do it. I've no idea what you saw, when you touched that sword- though there's no doubt in my mind that you saw something that supports what I'm telling you now.”
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:09 pm

Spoiler:
Enya Takamagahara
These castle walls....

Enya sat silently, and looked at Yurusu with a sudden jerk of her neck.  In seconds she melted away into sand, and she stood again behind Yurusu.  "A small trick a learned," she smirked as she walked back around and sat behind Yurusu, "Just a fun game I play, you know."  Then, Enya actually took in and thought about everything Yurusu had said, returning to her serious side once more.  Everything he had said, Enya had seen as the truth in her visions, it was just...there was something he said that bugged her.

"How am I going to prevent this?" asked Enya, "Why do you lie and tell me that we can?  Do you know what the sword showed me?  The sword showed me the death of many loved ones; not to me, but to someone.  Regardless...I also saw the death of many innocents...and the slaughter of my people by a larger bird-like man."  Enya stood up and pointed out the window the city with a strong conviction, "How do you expect me to leave my people when they are on the verge of genocide?!" cried Enya, "And demand me to stop something, that I'm not so sure I can stop...especially not alone."

Enya had gone from serious, to full realization of the situation.  Her people, her tribe, everything she knew was about to be wiped from the face of the Earth by something she couldn't understand.  Her mother, and her ancestors had entrusted Enya with the safety of the tribe.  Enya's people had entrusted her with the safety of the tribe.  And now she was being told by some, some random Earth bender that she would need to leave them and ignore her duty to them?  Enya couldn't fathom how wrong that seemed to her.  How could she leave them to die and live to see another day herself?

Running to save the world with this man she just met, or running from death, fleeing was still fleeing, and Enya did not flee.  "I will not leave my people," said Enya firmly, "I don't see why I am needed to save this whole world.  And alone on top of it.  And how could you possibly teach me Earth bending?  I am a Sand bender, I cannot bend Earth anymore than the rest of my people.  And if I were truly the Avatar, as it seems that is whom you've been expecting to teach, I would have manifested symptoms already.  And I have not."

Enya stayed firm, and calm, yet she was freaking out inside and somewhat affronted.  "I'm sorry, but you are mistaken as to whom you've been sent to get," said Enya, "You make leave and take the sword with you if you truly want.  But Spirit King Owlan is wrong--I cannot be the Avatar, or any sort of savior.  The Gods would not make me forsake my own people for the sake of anything.  One does not do that to their own blood, their brothers and sisters, children of the Goddess from whom you descend.  That is like asking Prince Izanagi to leave his people.  He would never...Izanagi knows his place, and his duty."

"My place and my duty is with my people, Yurusu," said Enya softly, "I cannot and will not abandon them, and unless I get some answers....or a good reason--and I mean a damn good reason--I'm not leaving."  Enya was adamant.  She was not leaving.  Yurusu could drag her from here, but she would find a way back.  Her people needed her, and if they were going to die, Enya would at die alongside them, and be the last of all of them to go down, living long enough to try and avenge each and every one of them.  "So unless you have what I ask for, you may leave, Yurusu," said Enya turning back towards the window, "I will not kill you, because of whom you serve.  But I believe you regardless."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:18 am

Yurusu Kessho

Yurusu closed his eyes and listened to what Enya had to say. He couldn't help but groan, inwardly- after all, saving the world couldn't have been, you know, easy. Screw these gods and their challenges to mortalkind- Yurusu was willing to bet that whatever gods were up there were rolling in uncontrollable laughter. Still, Yurusu steeled himself, and did not interrupt as Enya spoke her mind.

“How do you expect me to leave my people when they are on the verge of genocide?! And demand me to stop something, that I'm not so sure I can stop...especially not alone!”

I don't see why I am needed to save this whole world. And alone on top of it. And how could you possibly teach me Earth bending? I am a Sand bender, I cannot bend Earth anymore than the rest of my people. And if I were truly the Avatar, as it seems that is whom you've been expecting to teach, I would have manifested symptoms already. And I have not.

"I'm sorry, but you are mistaken as to whom you've been sent to get, You may leave and take the sword with you if you truly want. But Spirit King Owlan is wrong--I cannot be the Avatar, or any sort of savior. The Gods would not make me forsake my own people for the sake of anything. One does not do that to their own blood, their brothers and sisters, children of the Goddess from whom you descend. That is like asking Prince Izanagi to leave his people. He would never...Izanagi knows his place, and his duty."

Who the balls is Prince Izanagi?

"My place and my duty is with my people, Yurusu, I cannot and will not abandon them, and unless I get some answers....or a good reason--and I mean a damn good reason--I'm not leaving.

Seeing that Enya had concluded, it was Yurusu's turn to speak his mind.

“Firstly, keep the sword. If Owlan wants it here, you can bet your last gold piece it's gonna stay here. To be honest, it's pretty clever- who's gonna look for that kind of thing in sand-bender territory? Secondly, you won't be doing this alone- there are five others like me, each a master of their respective element- Fire, water, air, light, and darkness. Each of them is taking on an apprentice as well- you and those five others, along with, hopefully, the avatar, are the ones that will save the world.
Thirdly, I understand your point of view- the thing is, if you don't come with me, you won't HAVE a people to defend. You'd be sacrificing them, by staying behind. If you need to, appoint a substitute leader in your absence, but it is absolutely imperative that you come with me. We can even start your training out here, in the desert, if you like, though it's gonna be hard to do anything besides sand-bending.

Fourthly, you are not the avatar. At least, I don't think so, if, as you said, signs have not manifested. Regardless, I have not come here to train the avatar- I have come to train Enya Takamagahara, the soon-to-be-greatest Earthbender, the world has ever seen. Fifthly, yes, you can learn Earthbending. I understand that you are, by birth, a sand-bender. Coincidentally, I happen the be a sand-bender as well.”

Having said this, he pointed to the window, and twisted his foot, causing some of the sand outside to raise, and twist into a sculpture of himself, sword and all.
“So, if a sand-bender cannot learn to Earthbend, and vice versa, please explain that handsome sand-sculpture.
To answer my own rhetorical question, sand is what the imperial Bending Study Council calls a “Sub-element” of Earthbending. In short, you're already an earthbender- you just bend earth differently. Besides, sand is just ground-up rocks, anyway- You just need to learn to bend earth as a big chunk, rather than a bunch of little pieces.

So, that's it- all cards on the table. I'm not leaving here without you- I refuse to abandon the earth to fate- Spirit King Owlan was not wrong, having seen your mannerisms for myself, I believe it more strongly than ever. It's you that will use the power of the earth to help save the world.”
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Spoiler:
Enya Takamagahara
These castle walls....

"And if I leave I wont have people to defend," said Enya, "They will be dead anyway, and without their proper leader.  I would disgrace my ancestry...and I would be abandoning my people.  If Spirit King Owlan left the sword here to hide it....whoever's looking for it must be willing to go to great lengths to get it, for it is not easy to reach the middle of the desert, even with proper supplies.  Once they get here...if they ever find that sword...that person will destroy everything."  Enya walked towards the window, and turned away from Yurusu entirely.  

Listening to the rest of what he had to say.  He made sense, and Enya didn't want this world to die.  But at the same time, she had a duty to her people.  To her ancestry, to her passed mother, and her mother before her.  To all the children and elderly and warriors who had bent their knee to her, sworn their lives to her, and looked to her for guidance, protection and leadership.  She would just leave, with nothing but a note to her advisors.  She'd be slandered for leaving them...if there were any left to spit on her by the end of this.  Then Yurusu bent some sand, trying to prove that she could Earth Bender.  Truly it proved nothing to her other than that Yurusu was skilled.

"No Sand Bender in history has ever been able to Earth Bend.  We were once Earth Benders, but have since lost the ability to Earth Bend centuries ago." said Enya nostalgically, as if she had been there to witness it herself, "Besides, an Earth Bending Sand Bender would be killed instantly regardless of age.  I'm not sure you noticed, but we don't usually welcome your kind around here.  The Earth Kingdom has been pressuring to assimilate us for decades.  We will not bend knee to their King so easily, nor shall we sacrifice our lands for their profit."  Enya remained silent, and thought over the rest of what Yurusu said.

Then, she wheeled around to face her new teacher once more.  "If I go with your Yurusu, I want you to promise me this one thing," stated Enya, with a slight hint of demand, "I wish for one thing Yurusu, one thing and one thing only.  I don't ask for much in this life, but what I'm about to ask of you, of the Spirit King, would be enough set my mind and life at ease."

[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 Kouzai10
Raijin Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
In my meadow of sinful thoughts, Every flower’s perfect...
I Pick my prey, in a wicked way.
God, I must confess... I do envy the sinners.

Raijin sighed as she slammed the hilt of his tanto into the neck of a guard.  He grabbed the man before he fell, and laid him gently against the wall, so that he did not hurt himself or make a noise.  "A dove," hissed Raijin, "A fucking dove.  One fucking bird and the entire palace is swarming with guards on high alert.  On fucking lock down too."  Raijin grumbled to himself as he walked through the halls, fully garbed in armour, with his weaponry and bags packed and on his back as well.  Even Yurusu's supplied were there with him.  Raijin had been looking for Enya's room for the past half hour.  Apparently, and this was just what Raijin got from the tall, dim guard that had broke into his room, a dove had flown past him outside of Enya's room.

Doves did not live in the desert, and the guards knew this.  At least, the back up did.  Raijin wasn't so sure the tall man knew much of anything really.  Raijin also knew doves didn't live in the desert, and knew of only one place where these doves could have come from.  Raijin was going to make sure Yurusu knew doves didn't live in the desert once he found him.  For all the trouble it put him through.  "I haven't had to knock out this many guards since that one time I ended up in an Imperial Labour Camp--that was a whole other accident in itself," smirked Raijin as he remembered that day several years ago.

It was another ten minutes before Raijin managed to find Enya's room.  12 guards, and some wall climbing later he was there, standing inside of Enya's windowsill, watching Yurusu and her speak.  "I only ask this one thing Yurusu," was what Raijin heard Enya say before they noticed him, and Raijin jumped down from the ledge onto the floor.  "Do you have any idea what the hell you put me through," hissed Raijin, tossing Yurusu's stuff at him, "Doves don't live in the damn desert!  Go drink some ginger root tea if you have indigestion and stop coughing birds up everywhere!"  Raijin wasn't actually mad at Yurusu, just frustrated at the lengths he needed to go through to get to where he was.

Besides, he had a point.  "Oh, walked in on something did I?" wondered Raijin aloud, "Sorry about that Princess."  Enya saw Raijin enter the room, and suddenly walked over to him, grabbing him by the hand, and gave him a needy and begging look.  "Raijin, I need something from you," she said desperately.  Of course, being the jokester Raijin was, he simply winked down at Enya.  Enya seemed to be able to read his mind as she stepped away and rolled her eyes, "You were such a Prince before," she grumbled, "So classy and eloquent.  What happened?"  "I took the mask off," said Raijin half seriously, "Sorry I'm nothing like my brother.  But I don't need to be."

Enya turned back to Yurusu and spoke to him instead, "Yurusu, ask the Spirit King to protect my people," she said firmly, "Tell him to do whatever he can, even if it means placing my people in limbo, or some sort of Spirit World protection.  Anything to keep harm from being done to them.  Ask him that, and I will go with you.  I will go knowing my people are safe."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:40 pm

Yurusu Kessho

"No Sand Bender in history has ever been able to Earth Bend. We were once Earth Benders, but have since lost the ability to Earth Bend centuries ago. Besides, an Earthbending Sand Bender would be killed instantly regardless of age. I'm not sure you noticed, but we don't usually welcome your kind around here. The Earth Kingdom has been pressuring to assimilate us for decades. We will not bend knee to their King so easily, nor shall we sacrifice our lands for their profit."
They'd kill their own, for even remotely resembling their enemies? No wonder the sand-bender-subjugation was low on the earth kingdom's priority list. At least, Yurusu figured it was, considering the amount of effort that had been put into pushing into their lands.

Enya spoke again, this time a hint of demand in her voice. "If I go with your Yurusu, I want you to promise me this one thing....I wish for one thing Yurusu, one thing and one thing only. I don't ask for much in this life, but what I'm about to ask of you, of the Spirit King, would be enough set my mind and life at ease...”

and then there was Raijin.

"Do you have any idea what the hell you put me through?! Doves don't live in the damn desert! Go drink some ginger root tea if you have indigestion and stop coughing birds up everywhere!" Raijin said, tossing Yurusu the rest of his equipment, which he donned hastily. While Raijin's words were those of anger, his tone was that of levity- he was joking. Still, Yurusu felt kind of sorry- the dove thing HAD worked, in the short term, though there were probably other, better ways for him to have done that. Still, in hindsight, it was funny as balls. "Oh, walked in on something did I? Well, excuuuuuuse me, princess. Sorry about that Princess."

Enya suddenly walked over to Raijin, grabbing him by the hand, and gave him a needy and begging look. "Raijin, I need something from you," she said, a tone of desperation in her voice. Raijin, in response, simply shot a flirty wink down at Enya. Enya broke away immediately, reacting in disgust. "You were such a Prince before, so classy and eloquent. What happened?" [color=red]"I took the mask off. Sorry, I'm nothing like my brother- But, I don't need to be."turned back to Yurusu, pleading with her eyes. [color=yellow]"Yurusu, ask the Spirit King to protect my people. Tell him to do whatever he can, even if it means placing my people in limbo, or some sort of Spirit World protection. Anything to keep harm from being done to them. Ask him that, and I will go with you. I will go knowing my people are safe.” She said.

“I...think I could arrange that. Would you mind showing me to the nearest mirror? Raijin, would you mind setting up that mirror-link-thing, so we can speak with Owlan? Yurusu said, a newfound authority in his voice, though it was a gentle authority. Not one that said, “DO THIS OR I'LL HURT YOU!”, but simply, “Please”.

Yurusu permitted himself to stop freaking out. He had this one in the bag- she had made a commitment, and surely the spirit king would agree to protect the sand-benders in some way- after all, they had his sword, and besides that, protecting people was his JOB, right?
Wait a sec, Yurusu and Raijin's quarters were quite the far climb from Enya's room, and there were guards EVERYWHERE. It would be nigh impossible to slip here unnoticed...

Oh no.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:43 pm

Spoiler:
Enya Takamagahara
These castle walls....

[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 Kouzai10
Raijin Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
In my meadow of sinful thoughts, Every flower’s perfect...
I Pick my prey, in a wicked way.
God, I must confess... I do envy the sinners.

Raijin sighed, and rummaged through a bag he pulled from deep in his bag.  Out came the iron and brass mirror, polished so finely it seemed to reflect even the darkness.  He handed it carefully to Yurusu.  "That is the sacred mirror of Amaterasu, imbued with the same spirit magic as the diary Susano'o once used to contact Tsukaia," explained Raijin as if anyone actually cared, "All you need to do is speak the name of the one you wish to speak to and they will appear.  This mirror connects you directly to their mind."  Raijin had used it many times before, often to call for help from his brother or cousins in a tough situation, or just to see how those he cared for were doing.  And for contacting Mai.  Or Kai'liané.  Raijin's love life was complicated.

"I don't know what you want my father to do, princess," said Raijin with a shrug as he let Yurusu do what he needed, "The Spirit King can do a lot, but I don't know how he'll be able to do about hiding an entire race of people and a magic sword."  Enya looked at Raijin, and she too understood what he meant.  If the Spirit King couldn't protect her people...what hope was there for her and the other Warriors? Or the Avatar?  If the strongest man in the world, no not a man, a part God. One who acted with the will of the Spirits and Gods on Earth.  If he could not protect her people, then Enya could never leave them.  She'd sooner die along with them.

Regardless, Enya had no choice right now but to put faith in the strongest man alive, his son, and his aide.  An Earth bender, a Prince with the manners of a street rat, and a man revered as God.  Enya couldn't make up a better tale if she tried.  Oh and not to mention her visions of a half bird-half man.  That just made it even better.  Enya sighed, sitting herself down in her chair, rubbing her temples.  If she ever needed an excuse to start drinking, this, this would be it.  "Shall I pour the sake or would you prefer something stronger?" smirked Raijin, knowing the look Enya was giving all too well.  Enya only rolled her eyes, and turned back to Yurusu, waiting for him to establish contact with the Spirit King.

((OOC: I'm sorry it's not as long T.T I couldn't think of more after rewriting it!  I'm sorry T.T))
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Yurusu Kessho

"That is the sacred mirror of Amaterasu, imbued with the same spirit magic as the diary Susano'o once used to contact Tsukaia. All you need to do is speak the name of the one you wish to speak to and they will appear. This mirror connects you directly to their mind." Raijin said, as he handed Yurusu a hand-mirror. "I don't know what you want my father to do, princess. The Spirit King can do a lot, but I don't know how he'll be able to do about hiding an entire race of people and a magic sword."

Yurusu sighed. “Have you ever heard of the Fusion Unit, Raijin?” Yurusu asked, as he eyed up the mirror, taking in every little detail. The glass didn't seem to be made of anything....at all. With glass, any half-decent Metalbender could peer inside, and feel each little fragment of sand. With this glass, it was different- it was as if it didn't exist at all... and yet, at the same time, it felt like he could snap it in half, at any given time. In light of this, he dubbed this artifact “The Ethereal Mirror”. Screw any other names it may have had before. “They're two individuals, born from two drops of the Spirit King's blood, that have the power to fuse into one body, and combine their powers. Now, if the Spirit King can do that with two drops of blood, exactly what is he capable of when he puts his mind to it?”

Raijin turned, and began teasing Enya, as Yurusu raised the mirror to his face, and pictured Spirit King Owlan in his mind. As he did so, he felt his very spirit being tugged at, as his mind stretched in the direction of the spirit king. Time itself seemed to freeze, as his spirit left his body, flying to Enya's body, bouncing off, flying to Raijin's body, bounving off of that, too, and bouncing into the body of a guard, several floors below. Thoughts flashed through his mind, as he bounced , in an ethereal state, from person to person, each person acting as a relay, boosting his spiritual “signal”, and spreading it along, in the direction of the Shadow Lands. Soon enough, it reached the desired recipient, and Yurusu's spirit returned to his body, and an image was brought up on the ethereal glass. All this happened instantaneously- no one seemed to notice what happened, except him. He pondered on this for a second, before realizing that the spirit king was waiting for him to say something.

“Owlan, I need a favor. I have spoken with Enya, of the Takamagahara clan, who has agreed to leave with me, on one condition: The protection of her people. She wants them hidden, or... more hidden, I guess, along with the Ame-no-somethingorother sword. Can you- sorry, WILL you do it?” Yurusu asked, pleading in both eyes and voice. This was his last, and only, hope of bringing Enya back with him, short of kidnapping her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai)   [Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] The Great Clan of Takamagahara (Tsumi, Kouzai)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next