Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Amatsu (Son of Raiden) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Amatsu (Son of Raiden) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Amatsu (Son of Raiden) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Amatsu (Son of Raiden) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Amatsu (Son of Raiden) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Amatsu (Son of Raiden) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Amatsu (Son of Raiden) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Amatsu (Son of Raiden) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Amatsu (Son of Raiden) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Amatsu (Son of Raiden) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Amatsu (Son of Raiden) I_vote_lcapAmatsu (Son of Raiden) I_voting_barAmatsu (Son of Raiden) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Amatsu (Son of Raiden) I_vote_lcapAmatsu (Son of Raiden) I_voting_barAmatsu (Son of Raiden) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Amatsu (Son of Raiden)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Amatsu (Son of Raiden) Empty
PostSubject: Amatsu (Son of Raiden)   Amatsu (Son of Raiden) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:53 pm

BASICS

Name: Amatsu
Pets: A Black Dragon With Red Eyes Named, Dihigo
Weapons: His Mechanical Arm

APPEARANCE

Hair: Look at Pic
Eyes: Crimson Red
Height: 6'2"
Clothes: Look at Pic
Picture: Amatsu (Son of Raiden) Spirit10

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: He is a very Dark and Evil Looking person, he can be broodish and blunt sometimes. But he is a peaceful and kind person in secret, he has no wish to be evil, though his looks say otherwise, and does good deeds when possible from the shadows.
Personal Strengths: N/A
Personal Weaknesses: N/A
Personal Hero: His father Raiden

Dislikes: Being in Crowds, Lots of People, Noise

Brief History: Amatsu was born to Raiden, Son of Kagutsuchi and Kiharu. His father Raiden was Spirit King, like his grandfather: Kagutsuchi. Amatsu's name came from a family tradition that started with his Great-Grandfather Sasuno'o and his two siblings: Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu. The tradition of being named after a Japanese Shinto God, his Father and Grandfather were also named after gods. Amatsu's name ironically means God of Evil, however opposed to what his looks would tell, he is the exact opposite of his name. Though he can be bitter and dark at times, aswell as dark and reserved, he is a very kind and helpful person who is always there when someone needs him. He enjoys doing good deeds, but hates public attention therefore he works from the shadows and his alter ego has been said to know as the Shadow Spirit. When Amatsu was 6 he was discovered to be a Spirit Bender and was trained in Spirit Bending arts, he learned fast and gained a novice level of bending by 11. As a child he was a happy and kind person, however when Amatsu was 12 his mother was killed before his eyes, in the process Amatsu attempted to protect his mother, however he ended up being knocked unconcious and having his right arm cut off from just above the elbow. Since then, Amatsu became the dark person he is today, and since then he gained a second bending element, Shadow Bending. Since then he's mastered both elements and also replaced his arm with a mechanical one. His new arm was made by him and to his specifications, his hand can shoot from his arm allowing him to reach far away objects and opponents aswell as use it as a grappling hook. It is made of the toughest Earth Kingdom Steel and is virtually indestructable, it can also detach from it's socket and move on it's own. His arm can also channel his bending, and he can use it along with his spirit bending to pull out peoples souls.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Amatsu (Son of Raiden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu (Son of Raiden)   Amatsu (Son of Raiden) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:53 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Amatsu (Son of Raiden)
Page 1 of 1