Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy I_vote_lcapAtanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy I_voting_barAtanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy I_vote_lcapAtanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy I_voting_barAtanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niya
Niya

Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy Empty
PostSubject: Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy   Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 3:05 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Atanarjuat Ojitsah
Race: Human
Birthplace: Dezadeash, Northern Water Tribe, Confederacy of the Water Tribes
Current Residence: Dezadeash, Northern Water Tribe, Confederacy of the Water Tribes
Bender or Non-Bender: Non-Bender

|PETS/MOUNTS|
Name: Tȟašúŋke Witkó (His Horse Has Spirit)
Picture:
Spoiler:
Personality: Though calm under the watchful eye of his rider, Tȟašúŋke Witkó is a wild and beautiful creature. Independent, mindful, watchful and strong, he enjoys running and pulling one over on the stable hands. He is incredibly intelligent, but also brave in the face of all danger—incredibly fearless as some would say. He lives up top his name. “His Horse Has Spirit.”
Brief History: Tȟašúŋke Witkó was born from Imperial War Horse studs, the same studs used to provide horses to Generals, commanding officers and the Royal Family. He was gifted to the Waneek and her family in his youth, and was given to Atanarjuat by his grandmother—as she had no need for “the Light Skins’ transportation.”

Since then he has been the personal steed, ceremonial and otherwise, of Atanarjuat, and his main method of travel around the cities of Dezadeash and Coquitlam, and when he is abroad in other nations on political errands.

|WEAPONS|
War Spear and Shield:

Bow and Arrows:

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: October 3rd 397 AO
Hobbies: Communing with the Spirit
Family:

Nukilik Tiguaak (Grandfather)
Kahontsiio Ojitsah (Mother)
Nuniq Panuk (Father)
Iohsa'kenserá:ien Ojitsah (Sister)

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 5’10”
Image:

Atanarjuat:

Atanarjuat as a diviner:

Atanarjuat in battle:

Atanarjuat mounted:

Atanarjuat with his horse:

Atanarjuat with regalia:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Atanarjuat is brave and strong. A proud warrior and an accomplished marksman and horseback rider, he is trusted with leading Water Tribe cavalry into battle. It should be noted that he’s one of the few Water Tribe members that uses a horse—most prefer Spirit Moose or Elk-Deer.

Atanarjuat has assisted in quelling disputes and revolts from tribes rebelling against the Confederacy in the outskirts of the poles. Tribes that feel that each of the tribes should be autonomous and rule their territories as it was in the old days, before the monarchies, the unified tribes and the Confederacy.

Atanarjuat is also incredibly spiritual, and incredibly spiritually inclined. Like his father and grandfather before him, Atanarjuat is incredibly tied to the spirits and the Spirit World, and is often visited by spirits of his or others’ ancestors or protector spirits. Many times, in his dreams, Atanarjuat is visited by those who would bring him visions of the past, present and future, as well as the goings on in the world.

As the High Shaman of the Confederacy, Atanarjuat provides the spiritual advisory to the Waneek and the Elder Council, as well as Spiritual Legitimacy for the future Waneeks who take up the mantle—it is Atanarjuat’s duty to speak for those whom cannot normally be heard and give their opinion towards who should be the new Waneek.

Personal Strengths: Spiritual, Wise, Open-Minded, Grounded, Level-headed
Personal Weaknesses: Conservative, Reserved, Talks in Riddles Sometimes, Distrustful of Outsiders
Hamartia: Xenophobic

- The Spirits
- The Spirit World
- His Nation
- His Family
- His Duties

Dislikes:

- Outsiders
- Hegemonic Bullshit
- Colonialism
- The Empire
- Arrogance

Brief History: Atanarjuat was born in Dezadeash in 397 AO. He is the oldest of two children, with a younger sister, Iohsa'kenserá:ien, who is four years his younger.

He was named for a cultural hero of the Northern Water Tribe of the same name. Atanarjuat, the “Fast Runner.”

Atanarjuat grew up with a regular childhood, going between the two Water Tribes—a normal existence for the grandson of a Waneek, and the child of a future Waneek. He had always, even from an early age, been able to see and talk to the spirits of ancestors or other spiritual beings that most others weren’t.

His father, who was a Shaman before him, recognized the boy’s gift and began to train him as both warrior and a Shaman.

However, when Atanarjuat was 4, a Polar Bear Dog killed his father and mother in a hunting accident.

Because of this, Atanarjuat and his sister became wards of their grandmother, and were raised by her.

Tekonwenaharake, the mother of the Ojitsah Clan and Waneek of the North and South, continued Atanarjuat’s training as a Shaman, hoping he would fill the role his father and grandfather had before him as High Shaman of the Confederacy.

Atanarjuat continued to train under the Shamans of the Confederacy, who taught him everything he needed to know. He learned the cultural and spiritual history of the Confederacy, the history of the people and Water Benders, and the religious lore of the spirits that aided the Water Tribes.

When he was 16, Atanarjuat led a cavalry charge into the tundra, putting down a rebellion of remote tribes in the far north that wanted autonomy over their own lands, rather than a connected Confederacy of all tribes and clans.

When he turned 18, at his coming of age ceremony, was granted the role of High Shaman, and has advised his grandmother, sister, the Elder Council and much of the tribe in the ways of their ancestors, and their spiritual paths and journeys since.

To this day, Atanarjuat is granted visions of the past, present and future, as well as given information about the world around him by his ancestors, the ancestors of others, and even spirit guides and other spiritual beings.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy   Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 6:03 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Atanarjuat Ojitsah, High Shaman of the Confederacy
Page 1 of 1