Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_vote_lcapHer Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_voting_barHer Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_vote_lcapHer Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_voting_barHer Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island Empty
PostSubject: Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island   Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 6:17 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Ō no Kenreimon
Race: Human
Birthplace: Ezofuji Estate, Vermilion City, Fire Nation
Current Residence: Travelling between Imperial Grand Shrines
Bender or Non-Bender: Bender
Occupation: Princess, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin’s Island, Head of the Ō Clan
Element:

Spirit

|WEAPONS|
Vermilion Azusayumi and Hamaya Arrows:

Black Azusayumi and Hamaya Arrows:

Ofuda Seals:

Tamagushi:

Gehōbako:

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 16th October 402 AO
Hobbies: Fortune telling, Fate reading, Purification rights, Administering to the sick and wounded and weary, and Meditation
Quirks: Incredibly soft spoken for a High Priestess
Family:

Parents
Nobunaga Ezofuji (49)
Makoto Ezofuji

Brothers and Sisters
Nobumori Ezofuji (20)
Nobutada Ezofuji (29)

Sayuri Ezofuji (26)
Nobuyuki Ezofuji (24)
Mayumi Ezofuji (20)
Hana Ezofuji (19)

Great-Grandparents
Honno-ji Ezofuji
Hiroko Ezofuji

Grandparents
Nobura Ezofuji
Iwa-Jima Ezofuji

Great Aunts and Great Uncles
Mangoro Ezofuji

Aunts and Uncles
Nobuyuki Ezofuji

|APPEARANCE|
Height: 5’10”

Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Kenreimon is a soft spoken, kind and gentle soul.  She would never harm a fly, and believes in mercy for all things.  She is often the voice of reason among her siblings, promoting non-violence and peaceful resolution to their problems and issues.

Kenreimon is also incredibly spiritual and religious—to the point she became a Priestess and Shrine Maiden.  She truly believes in speaking the words of the gods above, and using those words to help lead humanity towards peace, prosperity and the image that the gods had for the world below.

As a Spirit Bender, Kenreimon is incredibly understanding of the spirits, and is often seen with at least one or two nearby, clinging to her robes or sitting by her like a lap dog.  Her ability as a Spirit Bender has allowed her calm even the many of the more unruly of spirits.

She uses methods such as meditation and prayer to help her calm down and see her through her toughest issues.  This is what allows her to keep her calm, airy demeanour.  Because of her devotion to the Gods, Kenreimon has been granted powers by the God of Life, Kanatta, giving her the power to erect shields and protective bubbles around her and her allies, as well as the ability to heal anything save for the most fatal wounds and most deadly of illnesses.

Kenreimon’s kindness allows her to be incredibly compassionate towards almost anyone or anything.  She is often seen helping as many people as she possibly can.  Helping the poor, the sick, the hungry, and the downtrodden.

On rare occasions, Kenreimon has been known to be angered by injustice.  She has been known to throw aside parts of her moral system of non-violence when those she helps or cares for are stepped on, abused, or manipulated.

Personal Strengths: Spiritual, Strong, Kind, Compassionate
Personal Weaknesses: Gullible, Stubborn, Overly Trusting, Naivety
Hamartia: Compassion leads to her ability to be manipulated
Dreams and Ambitions: Perform a great service to the gods and assist with the demon menace in Nippon

Likes: The Spirits, The Gods, Meditation, Spiritualism, Altruism

Dislikes: Betrayal, Abuse, The Wicked, Demons

Brief History: Kenreimon was born in 402 AO.  She was born the youngest of her siblings.  Her mother, Makoto, passed shortly after her birth from a plague that passed through the Empire.  Kenreimon and her sisters Mayumi and Hana, who are one and two years older than her respectively, barely knew their mother as a result.

They grew up under the surrogacy of a succession of nannies, with their eldest sister Sayuri acting as their stand in mother as she grew older.

Despite having no memories with her mother, Kenreimon seems to have embodied her mother the best. Like her mother, she is kinda and gentle with all beings and creatures and will always find the good in a person or situation.

Kenreimon is always looking to help people however she can and is incredibly devout to the gods and spirits.

Her father played on Kenreimon’s strengths and followed the ancient tradition of sending royal children into the clergy of the state.  

At the age 7, Kenreimon entered the covent at the Nijo-taisho-jinja Grand Shrine in the capital as a Miko.

While at the shrine, she realized her skills as a Spirit Bender, and was trained by the monks, priests and priestesses of the Empire’s shrine.  

It was here, a year into her training, that Kenreimon dedicated herself to one of the Six Gods of the Pantheon, and their Elemental Spirits.  At the age of 8, Kenreimon dedicated her fealty to F’yr, the Patron God of her family, her ancestry and her country, and to its Elemental Lord, Bahamut.

By dedicating herself to Bahamut and F’yr, Kenreimon can summon Fire and Lightning Spirits, and can take on their aspects—she can draw on the power of, and take on aspects of Bahamut, though cannot currently summon him.

Kenreimon lived within the shrine, though was allowed visitations from her family on weekends—something she always looked forward to each weekend, as her father and siblings would come visit.

Despite being separated from her family for a majority of her time, she’s still very close and supportive of her siblings, and will always work with them, help them, and support them as they need it.

When Kenreimon was 14, she was transferred to Nippon, to be made a Priestess at Ankoku Temple as a Shrine Maiden—a militant, anti-demon group of priestesses who were reformed for combating demons in Nippon.

Since then, Kenreimon has battled several hordes of demons, usually defending Ankoku Temple against them.  Often, she’s done battle alongside, or with the help of her brother, Nobutada, Sei-I Taishogun of Nippon, who works alongside the Shrine Maidens to attempt to exterminate the demons, or at least hold the hordes back from swarming across the continent and killing everyone.

At the age of 16, Kenreimon was put in charge of the Ankoku Temple and the Shrine Maidens there, for her services.  She was given a new title—Kenreimon-in, denoting her higher rank.  Her -in title is used between her and other clergy and nobility, as a sign of respect and rank.

Nobunaga’s plan for his children was to instill them in important places in the Imperial hierarchy, to assist him in running the nation, and eventually help their eldest sibling and Nobunaga’s heir, Nobutada.

Nobunaga’s hopes were that by creating an Imperial government built around the strong bonds of siblings, the Empire would be less likely to turn on itself or fracture—as his brother once had.

Kenreimon has spent the past two years tending to Ankoku Temple, assisting the soldiers, the people of Nippon, and the war effort with her warrior Shrine Maidens.

Recently, Kenreimon, on her 18th birthday, was named Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, the Empire and Nippon, and the Keeper of Sozin’s Island.

Her father, feeling she was ready and old enough to begin her political life, and achieve her pre-laid destiny, entrusted these titles and responsibilities with her.  To finalize her position in the Empire, for her coming of age, Emperor Nobunaga also delegated Kenreimon as one of the Kuge Families.

As with her other non-inheriting siblings, Kenreimon was granted her own Kuge Clan, who would eventually inherit and continue her titles and duties.  Kenreimon would be given the name Ō, and be named head of the Ō Clan, as their progenitor.  The Clan would inherit her roles and titles within the Imperial hierarchy going forward, as was Nobunaga’s plan.

Now, Kenreimon splits her time between the Imperial Mainland and Nippon, tending to the Grand Shrines, while also visiting and patronizing the smaller shrines and temples to ensure all is well amongst the clergy of the Empire.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island   Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 2:34 pm

Approval bump!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island   Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 2:41 pm

Approved! I'm on mobile, can you move it to the proper location for me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island   Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Her Imperial Highness, Princess Ō no Kenreimon, Sadaijin Minister of the Left, High Priestess of the Ezofuji Dynasty, High Priestess of the Empire of the Sun, High Priestess of Nippon, Keeper of Sozin's Island
Page 1 of 1