Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_vote_lcap4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_voting_bar4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_vote_lcap4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_voting_bar4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara Empty
PostSubject: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:27 pm

“Hello folks, and welcome to the first annual Tenkaichi Bending-Kai Staffweight Finals!  We are about to begin our only match!”

The announcer said into his microphone, the noise blasting over the roaring crowd. The battle would take place in a perfectly Arena in the Sky.  

Sand covered the floor, and pools of water sat on the four cardinal directions of the arena.  The entire arena itself was made of white stone and marble and had edifices of birds and sky bison everywhere as well as statues of famous air benders.  Many of the statues were broken, but that only proved the age of the arena.  

Stands stretched around the outside, and were covered in moss and vines.  Water fell from a small spring off corners of the arena.  The entire arena was a floating island of rock in the sky.  

It looked like an ancient temple that had been converted into an arena, and that's exactly what it was. Copious amounts of tricks and traps were riddled everywhere through this arena, to be activated by Mr. Showbiz's will.

“Today, we'll be witnessing the fierce battle between Enya Takamagahara and Yami Sentoki. The gates will open on my mark. With the combatants set, and the battlefield ready for them, let's give them a warm welcome!  Now before we begin, let's remind our fighters that they'll each have 1000 HP and will roll a random number of 100 for the Staffweight Matches.  Attack Accuracy and Defence stay the same, at 10.  Yami will have the honour of the first strike!  Now without further ado...”

“LET THE MATCH BEGIN!”

--------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 1:43 am

Yami Sentoki
HP: 1000

Yami shielded her eyes as she entered the arena. The sun seemed brighter up here, and she grunted. She preferred later times, evenings and nights. Those were much nicer than midday. It was hot enough that she tossed her cloak to the side. It would only get in the way during the fight, anyway.

She didn't know why she kept coming to these stupid tournaments. She had a habit of doing rather poorly in them. She had a feeling that the audience already knew her name, since this was, what, her fourth year participating? You'd think she'd figure out how to win.

Please. You've got a secret weapon. If you want to win, let me have some fun. I'm bored.
Yami ignored the whispers in her head, looking instead across the arena at her opponent. The woman was most likely an earth bender. She dressed like a member of the sand tribes in the Earth Kingdom Desert. Fire vs. Earth. Neither had a clear advantage over the other. This tournament was certainly going to be interesting.

Yami always preferred letting her opponent strike first, but it seemed that she was obligated by the rules to make the first move. She decided to start simple, learn about who she was fighting and how best to defeat her. With a swift punch, Yami sent a burst of fire across the arena.

Power:
Random number (1,100) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:06 pm

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara Enya_t10
Enya Takamagahara
Chief of the Takamagahara Clan
Descendant of Takamagahara
Mistress of the Sands

"When they finally lay my broken, bloody body down in the scorching hot sand.
When they send me to rest in the soil of my ancestral homelands.
They will remember me as a Chief who served her people.
All of them.
At any cost.
I will be their martyr; the spark that lights the flames of rebellion against the oppressive Earth Kingdom."

Enya exited the small dark hallway into the arena. She was not permitted her swords, but she had her Sand Bending, and her Earth Bending. That would be enough.

Especially up against a mixed-breed, Fire Spitter like this Yami girl.

But of course, she could have been worse. Yami could have been a blasphemous Earth Kingdom she-whore. A whore of pigs. The lowest of the low in her mind.

Oppressive, colonialist, usurpers. Destroyers of tradition. Murderers of children. Rapists and betrayers, curse them!

Enya felt her jaw clench, her teeth grind and her fists tighten. The ground rumbled and cracked beneath her feet.

But she almost did not see the flames Yami shot at her.

Enya cleared the flames, mostly, in time. A small scrape from the fall, and a small singe mark from where the just nicked the edge of the flames.

Nothing too much to worry about.

But Enya was going to fight back against these outsiders. She was going to show them why the Sand Benders needed and deserved their own nation.

Why these greater nations could not hold them down any longer.

Using her Sand Bending, Enya swept up a sandstorm that enveloped the arena and made it impossible for anyone--save her--too see. Enya could always see in the sandstorms of her homeland.

It was something her mother had taught her in her youth.

It wasn't perfect vision, and there were limits on distance, height and detail. But she could make out figures.

And Yami's figure was all she needed to see to start hurling massive boulders at her through the blinding, deafening sand squall.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:11 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 3:17 pm

HP: 1000

Yami pulled her shirt up over her nose and mouth to block out the sand. The last thing she needed was sand in her lungs in the middle of a fight. As it was, the sand burned at her eyes, but she needed to focus. Her eyes and ears were her most useful assets in a fight, and if she couldn't see, she'd have to listen.

Something cutting through the air. Something heavy. Using her limited vision, Yami jumped from side to side, letting the boulders fly harmlessly past her, colliding into the wall of the arena behind her.

Once again, she listened. She had to figure out where her opponent was, and her eyes were almost useless at that point. Fire wouldn't do anything to stop the sandstorm. Water would have been more useful, but she knew she had to limit herself to one element for the tournament.

She listened for any sort of movement. Though there was sand flying through the air, the arena was relatively quiet. Yami heard something. Whether it was her opponent or an audience member, she couldn't say. All she knew was that she needed to attack and pray that it would hit and cause the sandstorm to cease.

Power:
Random number (1,100) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 1:35 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:17 pm

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara Enya_t10
Enya Takamagahara
Chief of the Takamagahara Clan
Descendant of Takamagahara
Mistress of the Sands

"When they finally lay my broken, bloody body down in the scorching hot sand.
When they send me to rest in the soil of my ancestral homelands.
They will remember me as a Chief who served her people.
All of them.
At any cost.
I will be their martyr; the spark that lights the flames of rebellion against the oppressive Earth Kingdom."

Enya narrowly dodged the fire. Typically Fire Spitter tactic. If you can't see it, hit it with fire. If you can, hit it with fire. Attack wide and sweeping and burn down everything in your path.

That's what she liked about Sand and even Earth. It was everywhere at all times. Encompass, envelope, overwhelm. Don't out strength, just out match. Big fire? Big rock wall. Big fire ball? Bigger boulder.

And especially with sand. It was so easy to spread far or close apart. It was viscous, or solid, depending on your need.

So versatile it was beautiful.

Enya smirked. The fire attack by her opponent was enough to crystalize some of the sand into shards of glass.

She would use this to her advantage.

Small little grains of glass were picked up by the whirling sandstorm--and went straight towards the area where Yami was.

It'd be like being stung by thousands of bees. Bees she couldn't see--bees the size of a single grain of sand.

An army of ants can topple nations.

A single rain drop can cause a flood.

A thousand pebbles will make a mountain.

Basic military tactic.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 5:24 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 12:31 pm

HP: 936

Yami felt all the little pieces ripping at her clothes and skin. She gritted her teeth, feeling a couple of cuts were warm blood began flowing out. It wasn't fast, but it was enough for Yami to curse under her breath. She was at a horrible disadvantage. She was very aware of how many earth benders used their bending to "see" vibrations, even just to feel an enemy on the other end of the arena.

But Yami was still blind from the storm.

She had to think. She had to come up with some way to either clear the storm, or fight through it.

She thought for a second. The natural opposite of earth was air. What would an air bender do? The answer seemed clear.

Yami shot fire through her feet, pushing her way upward through the air. There had to be an upper limit to the sandstorm, and she would find it.

She noticed a difference when she could breathe again. She carefully opened her eyes, discovering that she was above a swirling torrent of sand. She looked around, before locating her target. She shifted her body, using fire to launch herself directly at the sand bender, charging her right fist with fire, praying that the punch didn't backfire and break any bones.

Power:
Random number (1,100) :

Accuracy:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara   4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th Annual Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Staffweight Championship | Yami Sentoki vs. Enya Takamagahara
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next