Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Taron  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Taron  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Taron  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Taron  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Taron  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Taron  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Taron  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Taron  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Taron  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Taron  (Completed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Taron  (Completed) I_vote_lcapTaron  (Completed) I_voting_barTaron  (Completed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Taron  (Completed) I_vote_lcapTaron  (Completed) I_voting_barTaron  (Completed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Taron (Completed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makaru
Makaru

Taron  (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Taron (Completed)   Taron  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 1:49 am

|BASICS|
Name: Taron  
Birthplace: Village near Eastern air temple
Current Residence: none
Element:None Smile

|PETS/MOUNTS|

Name: Nyago
Picture:
Nyago:
Personality: Calm, laid-back, Tame, clever
Brief History: Once while on a mission Taron found a sick baby shirshu.  He had drawn his sword expecting the mother to come running.  Moments passed and eventually he found he was safe.  He nursed it back to health over time and decided to keep it.  Taron came to believe the mother must have been killed by some predator or perhaps poachers.  He taught it calmly and with confidence and after a bit of research and reading, he became friends with the shirshu now named Nyago.

|WEAPONS|
Name: Hollow Remorse
Picture: See the character picture

Also adding a bit of description because you can't see the whole thing. Past the handle when the blade widens again there is an empty circle there that can be used to trap weapons with enough dexterity or setup.
Brief History: Taron was exploring a weapons shop and saw many basic weapons that he eventually decided not to buy.  He found a decorative sword hanging on the wall that had a symbol that he recognized on it.  Curious he took to a nearby library and found that the symbol had historical and artistic ties to mercenaries.  Something he personally connected with.  He bought the sword and then he took it to a black-smith to get it modified and battle ready.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 12/03
Blood type: O-
Hobbies: He draws and sketches sometimes, he studies art thoroughly.  When he isn't on a job he loves mingling with all sorts of company.  
Quirks: He is fascinated by many forms of art.  Sometimes even to the point of distraction.  
Family: none
Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Medium length to top of neck lightly messy.  His hair is a dull red and spirals gently around his head partially covering the top part of his head and sometimes gets in the way of his eyes.
Eyes: Cold Calculating blue eyes.
Height: 6'0"
Clothes: For his battle outfit he has a Leather outfit that covers his lanky torso.  It has extra layers on the shoulders and red diamond patterns on it.  He has a leather belt-strap that holds his massive sword around his waist and shoulder.   He has cloth wrapped around his face as a mask.  Most of the time this is what he wears.
On the rare occasion he takes a day off he'll wear a non-descript, usually brown robe and carries a smaller short sword with him.  He'll wear a different pair a leather boots.  He essentially becomes nearly indistinguishable from his battle outfit.
Skin: The only part of his skin you can see on his head is a fair white.
Body Type: He is a medium build but slim.  He has plenty of muscles but is definitely not bulky.  
Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Taron has a vision.  A vision of a world that stays balanced.  Indeed, much like the Avatar, he aims to bring balance between the many factions of the world.  Many injustices happen in the small corners of the world and he imagines them all being slowly stamped out.  He looks to the skies imagining his vision and watching what it could be constantly.  

A cold calculating mind lies under the mess of hair and cloth on his head.  He may be strong, but his real weapon is his mind.  He frequently uses it to outwit and outsmart as well as deceive and trick people into doing things that are advantageous to him.  

He has a knack for social interaction, though he usually isn't too showy.  Once in a great while he'll spend some time in a town hall or tavern just to prove to himself he is a normal human being.  Thanks to this he has made many friends all around the world.  Usually they know him as that interesting fellow that they met at that tavern or art museum once.  He has also gained a few political favors by way of being a mercenary.

Personal Strengths: Very strong, Intelligent and cunning strategist.
Personal Weaknesses: Arrogant, believes it is hard to defeat him.

Art is highly distracting to him, he has been known to be thrown off by a graceful or artful maneuver in battle.  This can be mitigated a little bit if he studies his opponent for a long time first.

Sometimes makes (un)necessary sacrifices to get the job done.

Hamartia: Tends to underestimate certain people.  He tends to forget that just because someone is loud or obnoxious, doesn't mean they aren't smart.  His arrogance also plays into this by making those who appear weak to just go unnoticed to him.

Personal Hero:
Dreams and Ambitions: A world where justice reigns supreme.  Even if it causes a lot of pain to the world along the way.  He wants the current nations to all find balance and reform.  He wants to build up his own set of followers that share his ideals and unite them under the banner of justice.  
*He also wishes to own a lot of prized art possesions.  A collector if you will.
Likes: Art, Analyzing people's habits, Baking, Community building, socializing.

Dislikes: Betrayal, petty injustice, pampered and amped up Royals.  loud or annoying people (this does not include Jovial people or loud tavern types.)

Brief History: Taron was born into a family that was once a noble family only for them to lose their status.  The mother cheated on her husband to have her son. She was thrown out of the family before she gave birth to her only son, Taron. She left the village she was from with her son to travel.  During this time, Taron as a child proved expressly smart and became accustomed and indeed used to travel.  At age 7 Taron lost his mother to disease so he would have to travel the world all alone.  

Eventually after two years of wandering he fell in with a mercenary company that took pity on him.  He learned to fight young and became exceptionally strong.  The mercenary commander of that company found that young Taron was a prodigy as a tactician as well.  At a mere 14 years old, Taron devised a strategy for the smaller mercenary company to defeat a much larger one with minimal losses.  

So Taron had a solid way to travel the world.  He took to sharpening his mind.  He began studying tournaments of both bending and martial arts as well as studied training techniques. He read book after book about the balance of the world.  Between the earth and the air, between the sun and the moon.  He decided that this order was the best order of the world to pursue. 

Taron began setting up the pieces to take over the mercenary company peacefully.  His goal was to transform it into a force to bring about his designs.  The next battle he designed a strategy that he promised would work, but really got the mercenary commander killed.  Yet, the company still emerged victorious.  At age 18 Taron now held his own mercenary organization.  Slowly, over several years, he traded soldiers for agents and spies and created an information network.  This in turn spiraled to the point where Taron could quickly hire a small task force in almost any part of the world.  

Dissension was met with utter intolerance and eventually Taron had a very strong information network and a good deal of money.  Taron himself became a tactical consultant, earning him decent bonuses at times.  Now at his current age of 28 he travels the world and picks up odd jobs and looks for real injustices to right.  

He traded soldier strength for global presence.  Now he can go to many places without the fear of not having an ally.  He also travels around the world in his off-time and makes friends with ordinary every-day citizens.  Perhaps one day he would find a way to really shake up the world.

Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Taron  (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taron (Completed)   Taron  (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 2:11 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Taron (Completed)
Page 1 of 1