Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Jayce Arashi (Completed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_vote_lcapJayce Arashi (Completed) I_voting_barJayce Arashi (Completed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_vote_lcapJayce Arashi (Completed) I_voting_barJayce Arashi (Completed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Jayce Arashi (Completed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Makaru
Makaru

Jayce Arashi (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Jayce Arashi (Completed)   Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:58 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Jayce Arashi
Birthplace:Fire nation, Ibashiyama.
Current Residence: He has a home on the edge of Vermilion city though he travels frequently so the chances of finding him there are small.
Occupation: He does do odd jobs here and there, but his main form of funds come from his grandfather who is a Tozama Daimyo of land near (though not in) the province.
Element: Fire (sub-element):lightning

|PETS/MOUNTS|

Name: Arie
Picture: A golden-brown hawk with dull yellow eyes
Personality: Intelligent, calm.
Brief History: Ever since Jayce started to travel, he decided to bring a companion with him.  Since he grew up working with messenger hawks he tamed a wild hawk as a test of this hobby and ended up keeping the hawk.

|WEAPONS|
Name: JJ
Picture:
Spoiler:
Brief History: This is a sword that Jayce made as a custom project and it turned out really great so he kept it.  He didn't want the families blade he wanted something more his style and more practical.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: March 6th
Blood type: A-
Hobbies: Enjoys blacksmithing, he highly enjoys making metal jewelry
Quirks:
Family: Mother:Konna, Father:Sillan  Brother:Yama Sister: Shae
Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lNpmPRjN-0&list=PL-rqMOraPim-6c2-SHWRLZmSzPYLJdG7H&index=15&t=0s

|APPEARANCE|
Hair:His hair is Raven black, he keeps it in a simple ponytail in fire nation style.
Eyes: His eyes are grey with light blue specks in them and they are bright with youth.
Height: 6' 1"
Clothes:Jayce wears simple black kung fu pants, and a black T-shirt. However, the rest of his outfit is more interesting.  He has a black leather pair of boots that reach to his mid shins he wears a simple travel duster.  In his pack he keeps two changes of clothes.  One is a set that allows for more mobility in a tournament for example.
Skin: His skin is lightly tanned as he does spend some time in the sun traveling.
Body Type: He is a muscled man, however he is not toned. His body is made to take a beating and retain surprisingly flexibility.
Image:
Jayce:
|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality:

Introvert Jayce has trouble trusting anyone, as he has had that trust betrayed.  Despite this he manages to keep a friendly face to strangers.  But deep down he does not trust even an acquaintance or friend and does not spend time as he should.

Competitive He trains every day before traveling and trains a little more at night.  He has perfected a schedule of traveling and training that works for him.  He will absolutely not back down from any friendly challenge as long as there is some skill involved.  It could be something as simple as do a backflip, but he will attempt to do the best darn backflip anybody has ever seen.

Nomadic He travels a lot, finding himself unable to stay in one place for long.  Some days he thinks he ought to have been born an airbender, and thus he has studied the airbenders.  If a real fight comes to Jayce, he thinks their tactics are the best, especially for someone like him who travels alone.  It also gives him the evasion and movement necessary to take time and study an opponent before engaging.  

Protective Anybody he sees in need on the road he helps.  Anybody in danger, he helps to protect in any way he can.  He particularly dislikes those who pray on the weak and he finds that particularly dishonorable.  He considers it part of being a man to protect those that need it.

Sportsmanship He pretty much never delivers a final blow to an opponent.  He keeps a good attitude whether in victory or defeat.  If he is handily defeated by someone, he can't but help study them.  This is part of how he learned to use lightning, someone defeated him with it once.  

Hobbyist Blacksmithing, hawking, and a few others here and there. Jayce has a few things he does besides train and travel. He also collects small and rare things, such as fossils and ancient shells. Occasionally he will sell or buy one, but he really likes finding these things while traveling.

Personal Strengths: A lot of endurance and pain tolerance.  Strong willed.  Tactical and good at thinking ahead in a fight.  Knows when to not fight. Surprisingly flexible and agile
Personal Weaknesses: Doesn't trust just anybody, lacks social finesse,  Sometimes too competitive on things that don't need to be.  Sometimes a show-off.
Hamartia:His focus on practicality over emotional and social preferences.
Personal Hero: He considered his mother a hero. when she was alive.
Dreams and Ambitions:Redeem his reputation as a martial artist.  Find his brother and bring him to justice.

Dislikes: clowns, spiders, his brother, swimming, and heights

Brief History: Jayce grew up in a noble household, one of the minor nobles or Tozama Daimyo. His Grandfather was the one to establish the noble title and being a more recent noble has not become a Fudai Daimyo. Though the land they have isn't very big, it is also not costly, thus the Arashi nobles live comfortably and happily serving the Empire.

Jayce was encouraged to learn firebending when it was discovered he could, he took to it immediately. Jayce enjoyed firebending when he was young especially. He also went from place to place in the small amount of land that the Arashi were alloted. Even while he was young he had a knack for picking up hobbies.

He loved his Parents and he loved his Grandfather all of which were kind and set aside time for him. His Mother and Grandfather were both exceptionally kind and highly encouraged his firebending. This caused him to quickly learn and even how to use lightning at a young age.  He had a natural talent for it, that and the funding from his Father helped a lot.

Then tragedy struck, at the age of 14 his Mother passed away from a genetic illness, no one was able to do anything about it. His Father and Grandfather were devastated and all of them spent time grieving her. Jayce swore that he would put his full ability into bending to honor his mother. He proceeded to compete in tournaments and became a locally known martial artist.  He even developed his own style of fire bending with a sword.

His life completely changed again at age 20 when his brother, who was tired of growing up in the shadow of his older brother murdered a bunch of thieves. A seemingly normal errand run when Yama and Jayce were ambushed, and he used Lightning to murder many of them. Yama did a final nod to his brother before fleeing the scene.  Jayce was the only one at the scene of the crime in which he was temporarily a suspect and it was the talk of the town for a while. The thieves were planted and disguised as noble soldiers and many people saw the aftermath.  It ruined his reputation in the city, he was banned from entering any sort of martial art tournament.  

Jayce decided it would be better to travel throughout the world and tried to have his ban lifted citing evidence, however some shady characters in that martial arts vein refused to lift the ban.  He struck a deal with grandfather to own the smaller house he lived in and he began traveling again.  He wishes to one day clear his reputation and hone his skills throughout the land by studying other benders.  

Last edited by Makaru on Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:11 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Jayce Arashi (Completed)   Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:05 am

You mentioned wanting to start woth a sub-element. Make sure you specify which one(s) you're getting, under the Elements section.
Other than that, you're good to go. c:
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Makaru
Makaru

PostSubject: Re: Jayce Arashi (Completed)   Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:15 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Jayce Arashi (Completed)   Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Makaru
Makaru

PostSubject: Re: Jayce Arashi (Completed)   Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 3:20 pm

I'm re-claiming this and would like it to be re-approved.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Jayce Arashi (Completed)   Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 8:29 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Jayce Arashi (Completed)   Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 4:36 pm

Unlocked and moved to Character Creation by user request.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Jayce Arashi (Completed)   Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 2:45 pm

Approved once again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jayce Arashi (Completed)   Jayce Arashi (Completed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jayce Arashi (Completed)
Page 1 of 1