Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water

Go down 
+2
Lee Hamazaki
Niya
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Lyssa

[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 10:07 pm

Hiroyuki Yamato
Warrior of Water
Spoiler:
"I will not stand by while the people I love, while people that somebody somewhere loves, are killed.
I will fight.  It is my duty.  I am not
a warrior.  I am the Warrior."

-------------------------------------------------------

Hiroyuki didn't full understand what Karasu was telling him.  Well, he did and he didn't.  He understood the string analogy, and how the two castles sorta were connected.  Hiroyuki also understood how one castle anchored another, but not how the Shadow Lands existed in their own plain of existence.  He had so many questions about that he was ready to burst.

Were the Shadow Lands their own third world then?  If there were the Physical and Spirit Worlds, was the Shadow Lands some kind of hybrid?  Couldn't the Spirit King just have shut the connection off between the two worlds?  What was Ibu's weapon and how could it have bound the two worlds together?  Why did it it backfire?  

Perhaps Karasu sensed some of Hiroyuki's questions, because she simply smiled as the two continued their stroll across the Spirit World, towards the Palace of the Heavens.  If Karasu knew the answers to Hiroyuki's questions, she did not answer them.  Perhaps they would be answered when the two trained together, but until then they would continue to nag at the back of Hiroyuki's mind.

Then, the two froze.  They hadn't even reached their destination yet, and a voice started whispering through their head.  Hiroyuki couldn't quite understand it, but it seemed that Karasu did, and she was communing with it as if the voice were an old friend.  Was this a normal thing in the Spirit World?  Was this what usually happened?
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:15 pm

Karasu Kazegami
Master of Water
Order of the Elements

Spoiler:
"I have a duty to the Spirit King,
to the Warriors, to the Avatar, to the world.
If you stand in the way of that duty you die."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Karasu continued to walk through the Spirit World, passing through fields, over logs, and reached a dark wood about an hour later. The remainder of the trip was spent in silence but Karasu knew Hiroyuki's head was filling with countless questions. At least he had a desire for knowledge and a yearning for learning.

Karasu smirked at her ability to rhyme. She couldn't fault Hiroyuki's eagerness. There was nothing wrong with a student who wanted to learn more. But first he needed to learn duty, cold utilitarian thought and pragmatism. Hiroyuki needed to learn to kill. Perhaps during the teamwork training with the Avatar she would teach him.

Karasu froze. They were about halfway through the woods when the wind picked up and whispers joined the gentle breeze. Then the voice sounded in her head, and perhaps Hiroyuki's too judging by the face he made. Karasu knew who this was once she heard the voice. It made sense. Guess the walk would be cut short now.

It was the Spirit King. Owlan had called her, sensing her energy in the Spirit World. He asked her questions about her mission to retrieve Hiroyuki, and once Karasu ensured Owlan she had succeeded and that they were on their way back, Owlan teleported them through the Spirit World to the Shadow Lands, right in the middle of a crowded Throne Room filled with Royals, and Paladins and other Warriors and the rest of the Order of the Elements.

Hiroyuki was royally confused, the poor boy, and Owlan was giving the order to which he would address everyone's issues. He would see the Royals first. He needed to understand what the outside world was like and what could be done. Then he would see the Warriors and the Avatar. He would explain to them what their job was, and why they were there.

Owlan wanted to give them the breakdown of their schedule as well. Finally, Owlan would meet with the Order of the Elements, and discuss their first thoughts on the Warriors. Such was normal. Ever since Amuri, Warrior of Water, went rogue, turning on her fellow Warriors and killing them off one by one. That was not a good time. Worse for Karasu actually, because Hiroyuki was her reincarnation. Damn. At least he hadn't inherited her blood lust.
Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3