Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water

Go down 
+2
Lee Hamazaki
Niya
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 6:46 pm

"Who am I? Karasu Kazegami. Master Water Bender, member of the Order of the Elements, and in servitude to the Spirit King. I am your teacher, you will call me Master or Master Kazegami, but not by my first name. I will teach you spirituality and I will teach you bending" The ice where Hiroyuki sat melted, leaving him nowhere to sit and fell to the cold ground. It formed into a few tentacles, which tips were frozen and it were pointing at Hiroyuki. He stands up slowly, so that it doesn't seem as he is going to make a move to attack. He wouldn't dare. She is the strongest waterbender Hiroyuki have ever met; not even his past masters were as powerful as she is, and he had a feeling it is only a portion of her true powers.

Before he can even react, she bends her way to Hiroyuki, only a few inches away from him. She grabs his chin and says "I'm going to take this time to warn you. You are who are you, and that cannot change whether you believe it or not. If you even think of betraying your destiny and joining our enemies, or running away from your duty like a coward, I will not hesitate to hunt you down and kill you". Kill you, Hiroyuki thinks as his body shivers. He have never felt so powerless, but still he is amazed by her. Where did she learn such power? Instantly Hiroyuki feels safe, and not scared by his destiny. What could happen to me if I learn such techniques, and if it's true I have more power hidden within me, then there is nothing to fear...

With a lot of confidence, Hiroyuki is finally able to speak and says "I will not run from my destiny... I am no coward. This isn't the ways of the Yamato family. I will take pride in my destiny, follow my Master's training and do anything in my power to be useful to the world," he takes a deep breathe and continues "The Yamato family always aim for a great legacy. What can be greater than working with the Avatar to safe the world? I would be more than honored. When do we start?".
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 11:38 pm

Karasu Kazegami
Spoiler:

Hiroyuki did not shy away from his duties as Karasu feared he might. Instead the boy willingly took on his new mantle and title, and agreed to fulfill his job to the best of his abilities. Then he started spewing stuff about honour and family, which made him sound more Imperial than Water Tribe, but still, Karasu couldn't fault him his enthusiasm. If anything she should praise him on it. Karasu gave a nod, silently, and a small smile as the boy look at her with big eyes. He was around 20, sure, but compared to how long she had lived, not to mention how old she was when she stopped aging, Hiroyuki was a child to Karasu.

Karasu opened her mouth to respond, when the victory was cut short. An explosion rocked the whole city, making buildings crumble and ice and snow fall loose from houses. Some of it was blown sky high, making it rain down chunks of ice, hail and snow as if it was actually snowing. If it wasn't for the bodies and ash raining down amongst the ice and snow, Karasu might even think it's real. Looking up into the skies she saw Airships engaged in a fire fight. One of them was dropping bombs and fast approaching the palace. The others were coming from the direction of the palace and were valiantly trying to hold their own against the attackers.

The explosion was no doubt a suicide attempt, for Karasu, using hear keen senses, heard some soldiers running towards the direction of the blast mention a ship that had exploded near the military port. It was meant to cripple the Royal Navy. Not a bad move considering the Water Tribes were born for the sea and forms of water. But then again, it gave them a rallying cry in their own homeland. Only time would tell how this battle would end, but Karasu did not intend to stay and find out. Especially since she believed these attackers--who flew flags showing a black rose on a red background, with seven golden thorns on its stem.

Karasu didn't know who these people were, but they were dangerous, and they had their own army. "Come with me," was all Karasu said. She grabbed Hiroyuki's hand and dragged him up from the ground, yanked him along with her and dragged her through the streets towards the palace, towards the crack in the ice behind the palace that led to the spirit garden. It was a sure fire way of getting back to Owlan, who had no doubt seen everything that was transpiring right now. That spirit portal would get her home--since the boat that brought Karasu here was probably at the bottom of the bay now.

"We have to get to the palace!" cried Karasu over the fighting and screaming and explosions and gunfire, "We're going to the--well not important, just follow me! This is your first lesson kid: do everything I say, when I say, exactly as I say, got it? And be prepared to fight at any time!" With that, Karasu and him dashed from the alleyways into the mainstreets. Karasu stopped twice. The first time was to save a child from behind hit by a falling explosive, and the second was to fight off a group of enemy soldiers. She was surprised to see that all of them were from different backgrounds and bending elements.

It worried her to think of these army's reach, that it had sunk itself into all of the nations of the world without being noticed. But Karasu pushed that thought from her mind as she sunk an icicle three inches into a young man's neck so that it almost stuck out the other side. The man gurgled, coughed up blood, and toppled over dead. The next man was sliced open from shoulder to hip by a sharp blade of ice. He wasn't dead when he hit the ground, but if he kept bleeding out like that he would be soon enough. Karasu left him screaming there, and waited a few minutes for Hiroyuki to finish off his own opponents before continuing on towards their goal.
Back to top Go down
Sprite
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Sprite

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 6:34 pm

It's pretty big:
Hiroyuki Yamato
((Now with added Naruto-ness))

Even though Hiroyuki was putting on a tough and willing exterior, and he was happy to be able to imprint himself on the world in such a way as this, it was all still alot to drink in. It didn't help that Karasu his new Master was proving herself to be quite...er...assertive. He stumbled and almost fell over when the giant explosion erupted, seemingly out of no where. His eyes were darting around and top speeds, and he looked to Karasu for guidance on what to do in the situation. He was going to say something, but closed his mouth quickly, as Karasu started to (Almost literally) drag him towards the palace.

He tried to take it all in, as Karasu barked instructions at him. He attempted to keep his cool as much as possible. First impressions were everything, right? "Got it." He nodded, as she informed him to do everything she said. He was a little confused as to why they were heading to the palace, of all places, but he figured that him asking questions was the last thing Karasu wanted to hear, so he just kept following her, until they reached a group of soldiers.

Hiroyuki watched with awe has Karasu spared no mercy to the soldiers, killing them without a second thought. He'd never actually killed a man, but something told him he was going to get used to it really soon. He bended a large wall of snow to push into one of them, knocking him into the wall, not killing him, but rendering him unconscious. He knocked the other one out by bending a giant ice block into his head. Once finished, he sprinted after Karasu.

He decided his question was worth it. "Where exactly are we going?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 12:43 am

Karasu Kazegami
Spoiler:

Karasu was impressed with Hiroyuki's skills. He was a bit restrained; he preferred to incapacitate rather than kill, which worried Karasu as to whether he would be able to kill an enemy if he had to for the sake of peace, but that was something that could be remedied now. For what it was, his skills were good, and his willingness to accept his new role was impressive. Perhaps this would not be so bad or had after all. As Hiroyuki finished, the two continued their mad dash down the streets towards the palace. Karasu brandished two blades that were attached to her forearms like to blood-slicked crescent moons.

Dance of the Crescent Moon. That's what Karasu called this technique. As soldiers, enemy soldiers, not Water Tribe soldiers, threw themselves at Karasu and Hiroyuki, she would use her bending to skate on waves of ice and water towards and around her enemies. She would spin and twirl and her blades were slice through flesh and bone as they moved. Blood splattered across Karasu's face and clothes as she cut down her enemies. Who were they? Why were Water Benders attacking Water Benders? Who were they fighting for? Those questions would be answered soon; that is, as soon as Karasu didn't feel like killing any enemy for delaying them.

Throughout their rush, Hiroyuki asked several times where they were going. Each time Karasu ignored him, until finally she could not. It was for his safety, so she stopped in an alleyway near the palace to catch her breath and began to explain. "The Spirit Portal," said Karasu plainly, "There's a secret portal behind the palace in a small crag. It's been mentioned in the Legends of Aang, but no one's been able to verify its existence since. It is real though, and it's a well guarded secret. It'll get us home to the Spirit King by taking us through the Spirit World. Stick close to me, and don't stop for anything once we get inside the portal okay? And whatever you do, do not eat the food.. I meant it! If you eat Spirit World Food, you become one of them, and you cannot leave. Do I make myself clear?"

Karasu stood up straight, stretched several times, and reformed her icy blades. She prepared to run out towards the palace, that sat atop a terrace looking out at the now burning city, just a few hundred feet away. Then she paused, realizing something. "You've never been in the Spirit World have you?" asked Karasu, who had spent the last few years there herself, in between training, "When you're there. Time is different. What could be minutes or seconds here, it could be weeks in there. Or it could be the other way around. Keep your wits about you, okay?"
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:44 pm

((OOC: Hello. Smile My name is River and I am going to be taking over the warrior of water. I am going to try to stick to the Original Character App and appearance. I do believe I have an idea of how he was meant to t act and be. :3 I am a bit rusty - As I have been MIA for about 2+ years. XD Welp... Let finally get this plot rolling~! Very Happy))

"Where exactly are we going?" Hiroyuki had asked. He took noted when his new master ignored him. It was understandable. There was chaos everywhere, people were dying, and for what? Who were these soldiers, these people... No Murders. What were they here for? He wanted to know the answers and he also had a sneaky suspicion that he was not alone. Hiroyuki's eyes glanced at Karasu, studying her composure in all of this destructive horror they were passing.

Blood was splattered in the weeping white snow. A frown crossed the young man's face. He had trained to become powerful and yet he couldn't help but to feel unsure of what to do. flanking from the right, a group of the enemy charged in at them with the intent to kill or worse. Karasu reacted quickly, moving swiftly with her blades and cutting the offenders down. Hiroyuki's jaw clinched but he kept quiet, following behind the women closely - as he was instructed moments ago.

He did not like this, not at all. This was where he was born, his home, and everyone he knew was being pulled into this madness. And- .... His parents! They where in the tribe, most likely at home. Or at least they were before he left. Shaking his head, Hiroyuki attempted to clear his mind. They had guards, talented ones at that. They would be okay... He had to believe that.

Continuing to observe everything was transpiring, Hiroyuki followed His mentor into the alley way.
"The Spirit Portal," Karasu had simply stated as she was catching her breath, "There's a secret portal behind the palace in a small crag. It's been mentioned in the Legends of Aang, but no one's been able to verify its existence since. It is real though, and it's a well guarded secret. It'll get us home to the Spirit King by taking us through the Spirit World. Stick close to me, and don't stop for anything once we get inside the portal okay? And whatever you do, do not eat the food.. I meant it! If you eat Spirit World Food, you become one of them, and you cannot leave. Do I make myself clear?" The spirit world... he had heard mean stories about it in his travels.

After she finished, Hiroyuki mentally composed himself, and then gave her a calm nod. Immediately after Karasu stood, Hiroyuki rose to his feet as well. At the same time, The snow around them rose from the street's surface and formed a ring around his back. Looking like a circular weapon strapped to his back, this technique made it easy to guard his back and provide a good offense from the front. He was ready to go, but Karasu had paused. "Is everything alright?" He asked before she had spoke,"You've never been in the Spirit World have you?"

Hiroyuki looked at her for a moment before replying,"No." A simple answer. "When you're there. Time is different. What could be minutes or seconds here, it could be weeks in there. Or it could be the other way around. Keep your wits about you, okay?" Another sharp nod from the young man, "Lets get to this portal, then."

From there he waited for his master to take the lead and to guide them to this portal that had been in hiding for several decades.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 12:48 pm

Karasu Kazegami
Spoiler:

Karasu commended Hiruko's calm attitude. He was taking this all in strides, and rather well too. They continued running, sticking to the rooftops and avoiding the fighting below. It was a shame for the citizens who were being attacked and the loyal Water Tribe soldiers who were doing their best to protect and defend their homeland, but were so horribly overwhelmed by it all. Karasu wished she could help, but knew that her only priority was to get Hiroyuki back to the Spirit King in one peace and safe.

If they had stopped to help everyone citizen and soldier and fight every enemy they would not only be here all day, but they might lose their only chance at escape. The Water Tribes were going to fall, and it was not a matter of if, but simply when, at this point. Karasu and Hiroyuki had no time to waste.

Karasu used her water bending to turn the icy and snow on the rooftops into springboards that would launch her into the air as she jumped across large gaps where streets were or where buildings had blown up and gone missing. They hopped like bugs hopping across several branches to escape their predator. They kept going. Pushing on and on, their legs burning and their chests heaving as they ran at top speeds.

Once and a while an enemy soldier would be patrolling the rooftop, and Karasu would collapse part of the roof, or encase him in ice, or stab him through the chest or neck with her icy blades of doom. One man refused to go down, so Karasu decapitated him with a second slice. There was a slick, shhh, sound as his head fell from his neck and tumbled across the roof and down into the chaos below. A shame. The boy couldn't have been older than 19. So young...and now so dead.

The two stopped as they reached the palace. Karasu permitted a quick break to catch their breath. Despite their being overwhelmed, the Water Tribe soldiers had kept the enemy at bay, and they had not yet reached the palace. The airships were being delayed, and in fact most of them had been brought down. It seems some valiant travellers had gone to fighting alongside the Water Tribe army, defending a tribe they owed no loyalty to, simply because it was the right thing to do.

It was admirable. Foolish, for Karasu knew how this would end, but extremely admirable. The world would be okay until the Warriors and the Avatar had been trained and were ready to defend the people of the Six Nations. Until then though, these every day heroes would have to do. Hopefully they didn't resent the Avatar and Warriors too much afterwards. "Take a second," said Karasu finally, "You'll need all your strength if you're going into the Spirit World. It's gonna take a lot out of you; that's for sure. But if you stick close to me, do as I say and keep your wits about you, you should make it out fine. Tell me when you're ready to keep going."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 8:47 pm

"Take a second," Hiroyuki's master requested, "You'll need all your strength if you're going into the Spirit World. It's gonna take a lot out of you; that's for sure. But if you stick close to me, do as I say and keep your wits about you, you should make it out fine. Tell me when you're ready to keep going."

Hiroyuki breath raced from his lips as he managed to capture the chilled air around them. He took Karasu's words into consideration, as she seemed to be quite knowledgeable about the Spirit world. He had no idea what to expect, and at this point Hiroyuki could only rely on her words of advise.

Never the less, in the back of his mind, The man was uneasy. He did not approve of Karasu's ways. It went against everything his original master had taught him as a boy. 'Kill only if necessary..' the old man's voice rang in his ears. Hiroyuki closed his eyes, his uneasiness displayed across his brow.

There was so much that was on his mind: His Parents. His Home Village. Death. The Spirit World. This Newly Discovered Destiny and all that it would in-tell. The lengths between breaths had become more steady as he opened his lips to speak,"Wh-" Hiroyuki was rapidly cut off as a fire ball singed the wall over their Heads. The young water warrior's icy shield deflected it from harming him and/or Karasu.

The boy's instincts seemed to take over. He quickly located the bender, Moving forward slightly. Hiroyuki's melted shield reformed and slung forward, nailing the soldier in the diaphragm, and shattering. It was obvious that Hiroyuki's intentions were to incapacitate, not kill. The man fell backwards upon impact and then was covered but snow. The young man had hoped that the snow would keep him down and out of harms way least until they could escape. 

Yet despite his attempt, the man did not remain that way. Hiroyuki frowned as he mentally scolded himself. The soldier must of had protection or armor that prevented his plan from working. The snow melted from the pile as the fire bender bent flames around himself. '.. Stay down you fool, do you want to die?!' The tiny voice in his mind raged as Hiroyuki knew he had to end it quickly. With that thought, there was not a moments delay as Hiroyuki formed three ice spears and projected them at the man. Naturally the man focused on the spears, shattering them as they came within range. What he didn't notice was the melted snow around him as it formed into a solid mass, knocking the man up side the head. 

This time he was out for the count, for sure. Hiroyuki looked back at Karasu, "We best go before more spot us.."  He said trailing off at the end, remembering what he was going to say. 'No... now is not the time...' 

"Where is this Portal?"
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 6:17 pm

Karasu Kazegami
Spoiler:

Karasu walked over the young man her new student had just put down. She stomped her foot and several ice spikes came up from the ground and impaled the young man through his head, neck and chest. Blood leaked out onto the snow and stained it red, the heat of the liquid melting the top layers away. His blood ran off into the canal and stained the water red as well, then pooled in the water as it did not flow anywhere.

Karasu stomped her foot again and the street raised itself up, being made of packed up snow and ice, and slanted sideways to toss the man's corpse into the canals. The man's armour made him sink, but the cloud of blood that rose up from his sinking corpse marked his grave. At least until the blood dissipated and the water remained clear. Then all memory of this man would be lost. Good.

"You must learn to kill your enemies," said Karasu strictly, "That is your first lesson. Finish what you started. Do not show your enemies any mercy, for they will not show you any." Karasu continued running towards the crag behind the palace. There were fewer enemies over here. Also good. She continued her lecture as she ran. "You will rarely find an enemy who is an honourable opponent," scolded Karasu, "You must unlearn your compassion for those trying to kill you. If your situations had been reversed, he would certainly have not shown you the same mercy, and the more you fight your enemy, the less mercy they will show."

It was another twenty minutes before Karasu and Hiroyuki arrived at the crag behind the palace. Karasu collapsed the tunnel behind them. The royals had already made their escape and the glowing spirit portal, nestled safely within a carved, wooden archway stood before them. "Remember this," said Karasu, "Every enemy soldier you let live is just one more person who can hurt your family, your friends, your loved ones...your people. If you let them live, you run the risk of losing those close to you. Remember what I have taught you well, and do not forget. I will not repeat myself."

Karasu was a strict master, but rightfully so. She expected much from Hiroyuki, as did the rest of the world. He, the Avatar and the rest of the Warriors were going to undo this mess and save the world. If she did not prepare him for the realities of his job, then she was not doing her job properly. Karasu held out her hand and looked to Hiroyuki, "Take my hand and we'll go in together. Once we're in, stick close to me and whatever you do do not lose focus and do not get lost. Understood?" When Hiroyuki nodded, Karasu grabbed his hand tight, and entered the portal. They were in the Spirit World.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:16 pm

((OOC: I'm taking over for River, who's taking over for Sprite, who's taking over for Lee, until River or Sprite or Lee come back.))

Hiroyuki watched Karasu slaughter the young man and dump his body into the river. She was as cold as the ice and snow she bent. She was heartless. That's what Hiroyuki though...yet at the same time...he understood her. He knew what she was talking about. She wasn't wrong. If Hiroyuki and that boy's positions had been reversed, and Hiroyuki had lost that fight, that young man would've tried to kill him. He wouldn't have thought twice about it. He would killed him, tried to kill Karasu, or at least flee when he couldn't and just move on to kill more people who opposed him.

His friends. His family. His neighbours. Everyone he'd ever known. Hiroyuki hung his head. Remained silent, and swallowed his pride. Killing would not come easy, and it would not be something he would do often. It would be a last resort for him. Hiroyuki would need to work hard at being a Warrior of Water, to understand what "the greater good" and "for the greater good" truly meant. It was going to take time, but Hiroyuki vowed to get the hang of it.

Whether Karasu noticed his rumination or not she did not say. She merely led the way to the grotto where the Spirit Portal resided. Hiroyuki followed, silently, his mind doing backflips at the thought of killing another human. He had always been a pacifist, he had always been and always would be. No, no not always. Not would be. That needed to change. Dammit. This would take work...Karasu was going to beat this in him. Figuratively...probably literally too. Who knows. This woman was strict. It was a tough love, but it was a caring one at the same time.

Hiroyuki left his own mind to look upon the Spirit Portal. It was majestic and magnificent. It shone azure and white and blue and gold and all the colours of the rainbow. It was every colour and no colour just at once. It was life and death. It was creation and destruction. It was physical and ethereal. Magical and natural. Something about it was definitely otherworldly, Hiroyuki could not deny. Karasu held out her hand and silently like a scolded child, Hiroyuki took it. He thought he had seen much in his 23 years. He had seen nothing. He knew nothing. Karasu had shown him that.

Stepping through the portal, Hiroyuki reached another world. It was beautiful. He had stepped out on to a beautiful, wondrous plain of grass. The sun looked like it was about to set, and from Hiroyuki had learned in school in the Spirit World it was always the Hour of Twilight. It was always the end of the day. The sun sinking beneath the horizon, except it wasn't. It was frozen there, just before it disappeared, bathing everything in an orange glow. Birds flew, a breeze blew, creatures, magnificent creatures that Hiroyuki had never seen before frolicked in the fields, unafraid of the humans that walked amongst them. Spirits flittered here and there, near and far. Everywhere. Spirit Animals, Spirit Beings, Spirit Plants. It was beautiful.

Then, looking to the horizon in the direction they were walking, Karasu pointed to a massive castle. That was their destination. It looked like it was only a few days walk away, but for all Hiroyuki knew it could be longer. "Is that the Spirit King's Palace?" asked Hiroyuki curiously as he and Karasu walked through the billowing grass. Hiroyuki no longer held her hand, but he followed close to her heels regardless, afraid to get lost in this place. For all its majesty, Hiroyuki knew little about the Spirit World, and the unknowing scared him.
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Stephy

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 2:15 am

Karasu Kazegami
Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------------------

Karasu could see Hiroyuki battling within himself, realizing what he had done and what Karasu had said. The change would not happen overnight, but it was being considered and that was all Karasu could ask for. Reconsideration and deep reflection. Perhaps teaching this boy would not be so painful after all. Karasu gave a small smile then turned back towards the grotto. She led the boy, Hiroyuki, there quickly and the two arrived, pausing only to catch their breath once they arrived.

They could not afford to lose much time. The enemy forces would soon be upon them, it was best not to dawdle here. Karasu took Hiroyuki's hand as promised. Then, together, the two of them entered the Spirit World, hand in hand. Karasu was not shocked by what she saw. She had seen it before. In her many years waiting for the Avatar and Warrior's return, she would spend time in the Spirit World between her training bouts. It was beautiful, but it did not shock her speechless as it did Hiroyuki.

Karasu allowed Hiroyuki a moment to take in the majesty before pressing onwards. They needed to get back to the Sprit King as fast as possible. "We're aiming for that massive castle on the horizon there," explained Karasu. Hiroyuki asked her if it was the Spirit King's Palace, and Karasu laughed. "No, it's not," she smirked, "It once belonged to the gods when they first came to this world. Palace of the Heavens. It sits on the Spirit World Parallel of the Spirit King's Palace however." Karasu walked through the grassy field, spirits and creatures floating past her undisturbed.

"The Spirit King's Palace is actually the anchor between the two worlds, Spirit and Physical. Half of the anchor is this palace, the other half is the Spirit King's. The Spirit King's Palace didn't always exist in the Physical World though," explained Karasu, teaching Hiroyuki a bit of the history of the world and of course, the Spirit World. Her training went beyond bending, it extended to history and life lessons and spirituality. Karasu was basically a deadly life coach. "Before the Dark Nation's Ultimate Weapon backfired on them during Ibu's War, the Dark Nation was engulfed by the Spirit World and destroyed, killing most of the Dark Benders," continued Karasu.

"The Spirit King, having never seen the merging of the two worlds before, built a grand palace in this world, and allowed the Spirits to roam free across the newly created Shadow Lands," Karasu explained as she hopped over a log, "Since the Shadow Lands exists in a point at where both the Physical and Spirit Worlds intersect, it sort of exists in a plane of its own. The Spirit King drew on the Spirit World and built his palace atop it's Spirit World equivalent, the Palace of the Heavens."

Karasu continued across the massive sprawling field. There was a forest fast approaching, about two kilometres off. They would be there soon. "Think of the two worlds as two separate pieces of strong, running parallel to each other sideways," explained Karasu, trying to make this discussion easier to understand, "The Shadow Lands acts as a clamp, or a tight. It touches the two strings together at that point, intertwining them into a new, singly, braided string. Does that make sense now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water   [Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] Finding the Warrior of Water
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next