Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
around tengu town, - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
around tengu town, - Page 3 I_vote_lcaparound tengu town, - Page 3 I_voting_bararound tengu town, - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
around tengu town, - Page 3 I_vote_lcaparound tengu town, - Page 3 I_voting_bararound tengu town, - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

around tengu town,

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

around tengu town, - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:23 pm

At this, Yami's eyes welled up with tears. "I wish I had stayed at home until I was 15. I ran away at 6, because my father murdered my mother, then came for me. This spirit helped me get away, at the expense of father's life. You...you know what that feels like, don't you? To run from your home, to run from your sins...

"I like this idea of a second chance. Most people think I'm a monster. To be able to have someone accept what I am and still offer me happiness...that's more than I could ever ask for."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:35 pm

After the girl finished Renella stood and smoothed her clothes.
"The chance is yours, If you want it," Renella said with a smile. She held her hand out to Yami. "If you walk out that door with me, you will start your new life. You will be under my care, and a position in the archers will be open to you after the basic training. We have the best trained warriors in the nation and if that creature comes out, we will be there to protect you and others. In time you might even learn to control it better. do you accept my offer?
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:44 pm

Yami smiled at stood. "I'd be honored to accept, General. As for controlling my abilities, I'm already in the process off doing so. I met another person like me once, and he taught me a lot about who I am. In fact, I can almost call on my power when I want, and certainly can in a pinch. But learning to restrain her when I'm powerless to hold her back would be amazing. I'll stop hurting people without meaning to, I'll stop destroying everything."

Yami shook the General's hand and turn towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Renella smiled as the girl walked to the door. Renella tapped on the stone wall and the benders on the other side opened it. She strolled out with Yami in tow and handed her report to the guard.

"File this," She said firmly, "And return this young woman's possessions."

She gestures towards the exit once Yami's things were returned.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 9:50 pm

Yami put on her knife belt, then slung her sheath over one shoulder and the bow over the same. She slipped her hammer over the other shoulder, it's handle nearly reaching the floor. She heaved a sigh of relief. As great as bending was, weapons always made her feel a bit better whenever she was walking around, especially in an environment she didn't recognize.

Walking towards the door, Yami realized she had no idea where she was. She woke up in an unfamiliar location, and hadn't seen anything familiar on her way to the base she was at. She was glad she had friends around her, or she could get incredibly lost around here.

"So, where are we going now?" She asked, walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 11:59 pm

"We are going to a tailor firstly," Renella said firmly. "All cadets need a uniform."

She looked over Yami's gear. It looked like it was decently taken care of, but Renella knew from experience that a bow needed constant care.

"After that, we shall get you the supplies to restring your bow," She continued. "Do you know how to make your own strings?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 12:05 am

Yami looked down at herself. Her clothes were tattered and torn, covered in dirt, and, admittedly, smelled terrible. It's not like she had the money to be constantly buying new clothes, and it had been a while since she had been able to wash them. Her pet dragon had extras in his saddle bag, but she doesn't dare call for him in a town, out of fear of causing a scare. "Yeah, I could get some new clothes."

When Renella asked Yami if she made her own strings, Yami nodded. "My old master taught me. I travel a lot, so I learned how to make strings without having to actually go to a market and buy anything, in case it snaps in the middle of nowhere. He gave this bow to me, so even if I have to use a different one, I always keep this one around for sentimental reasons."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 12:23 am

Renella nodded "Good. If you can maintain your bow you can use it in this organization," Renella said. her face dropped a bit as she thought back to her first bow. She looked back up at Yami. "We will get you the best material available." Renella started to walk towards the tailor. "Oh, you also will be getting a bath."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Yami smiled. It had been a while since she was able to afford to take proper care of her gear, particularly her bow. Knives and hammers were relatively simple to clean and take care of, but a hand carved bow was another matter entirely. "Thank you, ma'am! Your generosity is greatly appreciated."

When Renella said that Yami would need a bath, she smirked. "Come on, I don't smell that bad, do I?" Out of curiosity, she lifted her arm and sniffed, quickly recoiling in disgust. "Okay, bath it is."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 2:55 pm

Over the next couple hours, Renella led Yami to the various shops her people frequented. they got everything a cadet needed. they stopped for a cup of tea and some food before returning to Renellas home. As Renella opened the door, a small ball of fluff shot out of the building. As soon as it was outside, the ball of fluff started to rub against Yami's leg.

"GLORIA," Renella exclaimed. "Every time.

(Morning Glory: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t3443-morning-glory-renella-s-cat)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

around tengu town,
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3