Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
around tengu town, 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
around tengu town, I_vote_lcaparound tengu town, I_voting_bararound tengu town, I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
around tengu town, I_vote_lcaparound tengu town, I_voting_bararound tengu town, I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

around tengu town,

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

around tengu town, Empty
PostSubject: around tengu town,   around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:28 am

Renella. General of the Vermilion Empire, grand master of the yu-yan archers. alone. she wanted company but her men found her too course, too prickly. she didnt care if it was a man or a woman she just wanted someone to talk to. this day she was walking around the town. she pulled out her flask and took a drink. it was a carefully kept secret that she kept tea in it. most people thought it was a strong liquor and she had an astounding fortitude but she never drank. her father made sure of that.

as she walked some children ran by. she smiled when one ran into her leg and help him up. he thanked her and ran off. sadness crossed her face. she put the thougt of a family to the back of her mind. no one wants a half blind scarred woman. she admired the silks and watched some people play paisho.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

around tengu town, Empty
PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:38 pm

Spoiler:

BY THE HEAVENLY AND BLASPHEMOUS POWERS OF SANTA CHRIST, THIS TOPIC HAS ALL TIME REWOUND TO THE BEGINNING, AND IS ABSOLVED OF ALL AND ANY CRIMES OF HAVING AKIRA AS PART OF IT!

TALLYHO!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

around tengu town, Empty
PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 12:35 am

Yami walked out of the bar, struggling to stay on her feet. What a fight that was. And of course, she came out on top. Quite literally, as she stood triumphantly on a pile of drunken idiots. The barkeeper had stared in disbelief. "Well, I'll be. How can a little girl like you take out so many big men?" "They're all drunk. It wasn't that hard." "Well, being sober did give you an advantage. Why not have a drink, on the house?" Yami had drunk alcohol before, but what the barkeeper didn't explain until after she drained the mug was that the ale he poured had been aged for almost a hundred years. It wasn't long before Yami had drunkenly ordered another round. The barkeeper had kicked her out after her third mug, claiming he needed to save some for the paying customers.

Everything was blurry. It was hard to concentrate on anything. She walked into a lamp post, then fell down a hill. As she looked up and watched the clouds part, she could have sworn she saw a bright light in the sky above. But she was far too wasted to process that she was staring at the full moon.

If a loose Bijuu is bad normally, a drunk Bijuu is like a child who just ate an entire cake on his own. She ran around, laughing hysterically and punching everything she could find. Buildings were burning, people were screaming, and all the while she was laughing, her cheeks flushed and her mouth foaming. By the time the moon set, an entire neighborhood was reduced to ashes, and unconscious on top of it all was Yami, still grinning even though she was unconscious.

Yami woke up with a throbbing headache. She groaned and tried to sit up, but stopped as soon as she saw that she was surrounded by over a dozen archers with face paint on. Looking around, she saw only ash, and she was lying on top of it, unscathed. There was no way she could be a victim, but she looked like a hungover criminal. "...crap."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

around tengu town, Empty
PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 11:19 am

After her walk around town, Renella had returned to her home and planned to settle in to read and have a nice cup of tea. It want long before alarms were going off. Quickly she threw on her quiver and grabbed her bow, not bothering with the rest of her gear. She was shocked at the devastation and went about evacuating the civilians. Through the screams Renella thought she heard laughter. By the time the sun rose the next morning, everyone was safe. She whistled one shrill whistle and saw the rest of her archers move through the streets. Upon hearing to short whistles from two streets down, everyone moved to converge. Her archers had already surrounded someone and had their bows drawn, ready to fire at her command. As she approached, the ranks opened up to let her pass. in front of her was a young, uninjured, very drunk young girl. Though she still looked stern on the outside, her heart softened. She turned to her second.

"Take her into custody," Renella ordered. "I'll be there shortly."

With that she left for home to change. This was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

around tengu town, Empty
PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 10:48 pm

Yami knew better than to try to resist, especially when she was outnumbered and hungover. She had a throbbing headache and felt incredible nauseous. All she could do was follow the archers to wherever they would take her.

All things considered, the cell wasn't bad. In fact, it was more like a newly refurbished chamber. It was small, but comfortable. The bed was fully covered, pillows and all. The mattress was comfortable. There was a separate room to function as a restroom. It only had the one door and no windows, but Yami was surprised that it had complete privacy. Rather than being behind bars, she was locked behind a large metal door. She wasn't handcuffed, since they sent a chi-blocker to block her bending.

"I thought I was some sort of criminal. Why are they treating me like some sort of guest?"

"Your breakfast is here." Yami couldn't see who spoke. Earthbenders opened a slot in the wall and revealed a large tray with an impressive meal. Yami stared at it in shock. "I could live forever in this place! Please tell me I have a life sentence!"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

around tengu town, Empty
PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Renella had just returned to the cells, fully dressed and painted. She listened to the girl and couldn't help chuckling to herself. When she was certain the girl had finished eating, she had the earth bender guards open the door. She strode in with all the authority her title granted and looked down at the girl. After a second the she nodded to the guard who formed her a chair and left. She sat down gracefully and again looked the girl over. Most likely hungover, her clothes showed signs of a fight and she didn't smell that strongly of beer.

"Ok lightweight,"
she said calmly. '"This is how its going to go. I ask a question you answer. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

around tengu town, Empty
PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 8:55 pm

Yami looked up at the woman who walked through the door. She studied her carefully. She would have been quite attractive, were it not for the burn on her face. Yami couldn't tell if it helped or hindered the woman's appearance. She considered how seeing a scar like that made her look strong, which could be attractive in its own way. But Yami couldn't think about that for long, as she soon realized that one of the woman's eyes was white. Yami quickly developed a strong sense of respect for the woman, for that was the mark of blindness. Judging by her clothes, she was the leader of this band of archers. An archer with only one good eye.

The woman seemed less angry than Yami would have expected. After all, she had just destroyed a ton of property. Shouldn't she be in trouble? Maybe this was some good cop strategy? Not that Yami minded talking. Most people didn't believe her story anyway. "Ask away, ma'am. I'll answer as honestly as I can."
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

around tengu town, Empty
PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 10:04 pm

Renella smiled a little at the young woman. She noticed here gaze drift to her bad eye. She briefly tough about what the girl was thinking, but her politeness calmed her suspicions.

"Good," she replied pulling out a piece of paper and a stick of charcoal. she set the items on a table that rose from the floor. "Lets start simply. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

around tengu town, Empty
PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 1:32 am

Yami was still confused as to why the woman was seemingly so nice to her. She had nothing to hide, and was caught red handed, so trying to come up with a defense was pointless to any smart person. The woman almost seemed kind to her. Realizing that it might be rude if she acted otherwise, Yami decided to act kind in return.

"My name is Yami, ma'am. Yami Sentoki. If it's alright, could I also know your name?"
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

around tengu town, Empty
PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 11:34 am

"My name is General Renella," She replied without looking up as she filled in the girls name. "I'm the Grand Master General of the Yu-Yan Archers. Can you tell me what you were doing last night before you destroyed that neighborhood?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

around tengu town, Empty
PostSubject: Re: around tengu town,   around tengu town, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

around tengu town,
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next