Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:56 am

Kasai dropped the act once she saw the waiter duck into the kitchen to grab an order.  "All right, sorry about that," she smiled politely, "I just needed a way to come over to you without being questioned about my motives--people can be so misunderstanding, you know?"  Kasai giggled.  A waitor walked by with a small vase of sake and a porcelain dish, Kasai snatched it clean off his tray, but left two gold pieces there in return for her thieving.  He said nothing and only walked back to the kitchen blushing, placing the two coins in his pocket.  She poured the sake into the dish and took a sip.  "Ah," she said refreshed, "Imperial Sake, it's the best out there."

Realizing she was still with those kids, she returned to their conversation quickly, "My apologies once more," she said, now becoming more polite and courteous, "I am here as an envoy of the Spirit King."  Kasai had hushed her voice as to not alert onlookers or eavesdroppers who might be nearby what was going on.  "I am Kasai Suzaku, Master Firebender and member of the Order of the Elements," she continued, "I am here on orders from the Spirit King to search for the Warriors of the Elements, specifically the Warriors of Fire.  They've always been born twins, see, because there are twin dragon Fire Spirits--don't ask me I don't make the rules of the universe--and according to some intel I received, you two are our best bet.  You're Kaede and Lydia Hotaru correct?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:38 pm

Spirit King? Elemental Warriors? Imperial sake? Perhaps this visit to the capital city would be more then just a little home coming. "Maybe we are." Lydia said, leaning in towards Kasai, putting an elbow on the table. "Of course, maybe we aren't. Hmm..." She said, leaning a bit more, till her elbow slipped off the table and she fell, almost landing on her face, but managing to catch herself. Pulling herself back up she sighed. "Alright...we are. So...what does being the elemental twin warriors of fire mean for the two of us?" She said, interested.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:31 pm

Keade listened to the girl as he eyed his sister. Jumping quickly to his feet when she slipped off the table only to relax when she pulled herself back up. He glanced over the outfit the girl was wearing and sat back down. "The Hotaru twins? Well, we may be twins, or she may be older than me. I, however agree with my sister, what does being the twins your looking for mean?" Kaede sipped on his tea as he watched waiters pass by giving the girl an odd look before continuing with their work. "For all I'm concerned, I was merely reminiscing with my sister on old times."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:14 pm

Kasai smiled down at the two kids.  They were young and innocent, but those times were over.  Time to get your hands dirty children, I'm sorry, but the fate of the world's at stake.  "As Warriors of Fire, your job will be to help the Avatar save the world," explained Kasai in a hushed voice, "I will be yours and the Avatars teachers.  I will teach you all of the skills I have learned and created so that you can become masters at the element of Fire as well.  It will be a long and hard road, but the fate of the world is in danger."  Kasai knew she needed to tell them, it would help, and besides, they needed to know.  She was never told by the Spirit King what she could and couldn't tell them, and besides, this was a matter of importance, nothing could be sparred.

"The Spirit King's private seer foresaw a darkness coming to this world," explained Kasai, even more hushed than before.  There was no need to worry the patrons of this establishment.  "This darkness cannot be stopped from coming, but only the Avatar and the Warriors can defeat it when it comes."  Kasai knew she'd best leave out the part where the seer said victory was no guaranteed.  No one knew if that was true or not, besides the possibility of failure was as depressing and grim as it was worrying and off-putting.  "So you see," she continued, "If we don't get you guys trained and ready, this darkness is going to come right through here and tear everything up.  There may not be a world anymore, which is why you need to come with me."  Kasai implored her case to these two twins.  She needed to convince them by any means necessary to come with her.  World destruction was not on her list of immediate plans.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:50 pm

"Welllll..." Lydia said, pondering everything that Kasai had just explained to them. "The world being destroyed would be a bad thing...And being bad ass fire benders would be kind of fun. I mean, I'm awesome already, but I suppose Kaede could use a bit more practice." She said, smirking a little. She threw a glance towards her brother and stuck her tongue out at him. "It does sound tempting, but first. SECRET FIRE TWIN MEETING!" She shouted, grabbing Kaede and putting her hands on his shoulders. "So, what do you say bro? Wanna help save the world?"
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:18 pm

Kaede listened carefully as the two girls talked, something about the way the girl spoke of the mission and training made it seem like they couldn't refuse. Especially if the Sprit King was involved somehow. He turned to face his sister as she placed her hands on his shoulders and pulled him in close over the table. Leaning against the table, using his arms for support, Kaede listened carefully to Lydia. "I honestly don't see anything that could go wrong with a little more training, and if by some chance we aren't the right fire bending twins, at least we got to learn more about our skills." He whispered to her, hoping her had come to the same conclusion. Kaede didn't mind helping the Sprit King, and possibly the world as well. It was the part of trying to find the Avatar to help that frightened him a bit. There was no manual for finding the Avatar and he had no clue were to even begin with it.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:21 am

Kasai watched as the twins deliberated in secret. Being respectful of their non-existent right to decide--either way Kasai was bringing them back with her. If she had to knock them out, tie them up and bring them back. Or just let that magical ball of light thing come find them and teleport them back, she was going to make them come. As Kasai waited, she sipped her sake, and she had emptied the entire small vase by the time they were finished. Boy they took forever...or she was becoming an alcoholic, either way, Kasai was pleased with her drink, and happy she could get this little adventure done with.

"So, what did you decide?" asked Kasai finally, waiting for an answer. Hopefully it would be a yes, but just in case, Kasai was preparing the possibilities. "If it's any consolation," smiled Kasai, now hoping to bribe them, partially jokingly, "If you say yes I'll pay for your meal here." Kasai was about willing to say anything to convince them, though she was really hoping the end of the world would do that enough already.
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:19 pm

"Hmm..." Lydia said, going to think again. She was going to say yes but wanted more. Then food was mentioned. "DEAL!" She said, Lydia enjoyed a good meal as much as the next girl, especially when it was FREE. "One moment though. Waiter!" She shouted. "Get me a steak! A big one!" She was not going to let a free meal go wasted. "So, now that I've ordered my first course, explain to us what happens next?" Lydia asked, eagerly awaiting her steak.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:37 pm

Kaede smiled before nodding in agreement. "Yes, we will train with you." He told the girl, wishing he knew her name. He sat down again, beaconing for the girl to sit with them. He was curious to find out what all the Spirit King had to teach them and anxious to get started. Being the Warriors of Fire sparked his interest, even if they may be wrong he wasn't going to waste a chance to learn from someone so great. He knew he was already very skilled with what he could do, but the mere thought of something else being out there he didn't know intrigued him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:33 am

Kasai smiled, these young children were so full of spirit. It wasn't something Kasai was used to. She didn't have much contact with the outside in the Citadel, and the company of these children was...refreshing. She might just enjoy teaching them, and normally, the offer to pay for their meal would've been rescinded as soon as she got the answer she wanted but...with them...she didn't mind. They deserved this treat, at least that's what a little voice told her inside of her head. Maybe this is what a student-teacher bond felt like?"

"Ah, my young little students," she smiled, "There's so much you will learn with me." Kasai opened her palm and within it was a ball of black lightning. It screeched like the sound of metal on metal. Like and Imperial cruiser's hull being ripped apart leaving thousands to drown at sea. Like a horrible, angry, mutated bird mixed with a sea-hag. Once more she hid it again after hearing a glass break somewhere. "It's not a pretty sound," sigh Kasai, "But the Black Lightning technique is deadly and dangerous, and one day you shall know it too. As well as my Puppet Lightning Technique and everything else I know." A waiter came by again, and brought the food for everyone. Kasai asked for but one thing, more sake and small slice of cake to go down with it. That's all she needed.

"Everything I said before is true," continued Kasai, "The world is in trouble and on the verge of collapse. If Owlan's seer was right, it shouldn't be much longer now. Something will strike from the shadows and many things and people will fall. It'll be bloody and brutal...and we're gonna need to train you fast to combat it. Of course..we won't be able to stop it at first...it'll come, but we'll be able to bring it down...whatever it is." Kasai kept going, she needed to make sure they knew everything. She didn't care if it scared them or if she wasn't allowed, they were Warriors of Fire, even if they weren't back with Owlan just yet. They would know eventually, so all Kasai was doing was speeding things up. There would be no lies to her students, and besides...it just wasn't fair to ask them to fight something they didn't understand. "We'll train you as fast as we can," explained Kasai, "But it might not be easy--" she sipped her sake "--and things will try to get in our way, the universe is just like that. Now that you know all this, are you still willing to join me? I mean...I know you don't really HAVE a choice, but...you need to know everything, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next