Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Lyssa

[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) Empty
PostSubject: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:42 am

Alyssandra stood at the gates of the Imperial palace, pacing back and forth nervously.  Her father had given her in the important task of guiding Kasai Suzaku, the Order Master of Fire.  This was an important job tasked to her, her siblings and her cousins.  Owlan, her father, Spirit King and former Vermilion Emperor, had realized and recognized Alyssandra's full potential, just as he always had.  He had tasked her with finding not one, but TWO Warriors! Twins! Sure they were both in the same place, but it was harder to track two people than one--at least Alyssandra liked to tell herself.

Alyssandra still remembered stepping off the boat with the Imperial entourage and royal procession.  Her father and her had spent the entire time together on the front lines of the war since she was born.  Owlan wanted his first born with her, so that he may teach her everything he knew.  He trained her, he taught her everything one needs to rule.  But in the end, when he got that raven from Raiden that made him the Spirit King, he left the empire in the hands of Eldunar to one day be passed to Izanagi.  The second child, not Owlan's protege, definitely not his favourite.  Alyssandra felt betrayed, and now that her father was away in the Spirit World, as the Spirit King, she felt abandoned.

Alyssandra needed to prove herself to her father that she was ready to become Empress, the first Empress, heir to her father--only heir hopefully--and the second to rule the Empire.  Alyssandra was ready, that's why Owlan trained her, and that's why he kept her so close to him, even during the dangerous times of the Ullondorian Crusade.  Nothing was going to stop her from reaching her destiny.  Even if she had to challenge Izanagi to the throne till the very end, and call for an Angi Kai to decide who would become ruler of the Empire, she would.  Whatever it took, she would rule.

Returning to her present and current task, Alyssandra regained composure and continued to pace.  Keeping her mind from topics that...fired her up.  She was looking for a beautiful young woman, who had once been friends with Naina.  Owlan had left her a description, Naina and picture, and both seemed to match up well.  If Alyssandra was right, Kasai had never changed since she was a child, except becoming more beautiful with age.  She was also a noble, or at least, formerly a noble.  So that must mean she would come with a full procession, or some kind of grand entrance as most nobles did.  She would also, most likely, be dressed fabulously and with grandiose, like nobles did in these times.  "All I have to do is wait," said Alyssandra, "Just like I do for my throne.  Wait until the right moment, and my providence shall arrive."  Some might call it an obsession, Alyssandra preferred to call it a goal.

Last edited by Lyssa the Flamewarden on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:41 pm

Kasai walked through the streets of Vermilion City alone. She had not been here in a very long time, not since she had been taken away to join the Order, and truthfully she did not miss it. It was big, it was loud, and not the kind Kasai liked, but she would make due until she found her two students. She headed, with purpose in her eyes, towards the Imperial Palace. Another place she had not seen since her school girl days at the Imperial School for Girls as it was now called. She used to hang out with Naina and Owlan...the man was so much different before he started to rule. He was happy, he enjoyed life, he didn't regret anything. Many years and a crusade later, he was a changed man, who began to second guess everything, and worry about anything. It was heartbreaking, but she knew he wasn't the only one affected by the war, and definitely not affected the worse.

As she approached the palace, Kasai let out a whistle. It had definitely changed and become more ornate and larger. Eldunar and Owlan both had added on to what had previously been there, with new stables, a tower where the royal dragons and their families would roost. It was nice to behold. A vermilion beacon streaked with gold and emerald flashes all over; that was what the palace was now. It was the center of the Vermilion Dragon Empire, and it looked the part. Kasai walked up to the gates, and as the guards prepared to stop her, they in turn, were stopped as a young girl walked from behind the palace gates towards Karasu. She was no doubt, Alyssandra. It was amazing to Kasai how much she resembled her aunt Naina, but she had her father's presence and eyes. Eyes full of passion and drive, and a warm presence that seemed to fill a room. It was like Owlan's long lost personality had returned in full bloom.

"You are Alyssandra?" asked Kasai, to which the girl nodded. She pointed towards the palace, and told Kasai that she would be taking her to her office--apparently one she had been given by her father--and the two were off into the palace. Karasu had to give credit to Owlan and Eldunar, no matter how many times they had edited the palace, they kept the inside the same. Hues of beautiful reds, golds and greens, the typical Imperial/Fire Nation colors. Pictures of former Fire Lords that spanned from the ceiling to the floor, sewn into beautiful tapestries by master artisans. Pictures of families, of past royals and nobles, tapestries of important events in history. It was amazing and grandiose.

"In here," said Alyssandra, opening a door from one of the small hallways leading from the grand hall. She recognized the office as soon as she walked in. It was Owlan's, as it had been before he became Spirit King, completely unchanged, except for a few more flowers and personal effects of Alyssandra. Other than that, the similarities were visible. "Sit, please," said Alyssandra agian, "We must talk." Kasai nodded, the whole time she remained silent. She couldn't find her voice within this palace; old habits died hard of course.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:19 pm

The protection of Lydia Hotaru had been his only priority since he lead her into the forest five years ago, and yet there stood Kaede, her twin brother, complete without her by his side as he leisurely sauntered down the steps of the airship tower. After telling the younger blonde, although only by a few minutes, to start their trek to the central districts of the city without him, he felt as though she could be able to take care of herself, even if it were just for the time that it took him to descend the flight of spiraling stairs. If she can't handle being alone for five minutes or so, then she's more hopeless than I thought she was, he concluded. The sound of his padded feet against the metal planks penetrating the buzzing atmosphere as he continued onward.

He had told his sibling to go ahead of him in order to take in the familiar air of the Vermillion Dragon Empire in his lonesome, believing to her to be a distraction in their unanticipated arrival. After all, with her presence, he wouldn't be able to fully enjoy the sight laid out beyond his eyes. Ships were coming and going, people were passing him as they went down the elevator he chose not to mount -- the entire place practically screamed at his curious quirk; his love for humanity. He would occasionally glance through the bars of the stairs off towards his right to catch a sight of the lowering platform. With the cant of his head, he would also look up to watch the people bustle on the hangers and onto the wooden vessels overhead, the latter embarking on whatever journey they would be setting off to as the ships took off through the dusted sky. Under the consideration of it all together, he couldn't help but to feel at peace. Admittedly, Kaede never wanted to set back foot in the city, let alone the nation, but five years had done it well.

There were new faces and new additions to the settlement since his childhood; there were new titches of lips from immigrants and furrows of eyebrows, with even the sporadic drip of sweat down temples, from new emigrants. Oh, how the sadistic relished in the emotions of others. It all presented an entirely fresh scene from the one he had remembered, as he expected it to, and it caused a devilish smirk to tugged at his corners as he rested his arms behind his head. "Gosh, how time has changed this place," he lazily released under his breath, averting his attention towards the distant population. "For the better, I hope."

Kaede acknowledged everything from the far off districts, to the taverns that were much closer to the landing, including the familiar, blonde whisk of a ponytail just beyond as he grew closer to the base of the inner-volcano. Rolling his eyes as he leaped a few yards off the side of the staircase, he trudged up to her with his hands in the side pocket of his olive, knee-length overalls. He lithely moved directly beside her, lightly dusting the hem of his shorts of dirt from his jump as he muttered, "You didn't have to wait, ya'know?"
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:21 pm

Lydia shrugged and grinned at her twin. "I didn't have to, but I did. Besides, it's been so long since we've been here I thought it'd be fun to see it together. That way we can reminisce and talk about the things we would see when father would take us out." Lydia gasped and turned to her brother, grabbing his shoulder. "Do you suppose father is still here some where? I did miss father in our time away. What about..." She stopped, she didn't want to mention her mother. "Oh, come one Kaede. Let's go! Last one to the temple buys dinner!" She said, turning and running through the crowds, giggling as she went. The temple was one of the biggest buildings around, besides the palace. The temple just wasn't as densely guarded and one could go up into it. Lydia moved in and out of the crowd, eyeing the finish line.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Alyssandra saw Kasai, and was shocked to see how un-noble-like she was. She came with no precession, no announcement, nothing. She acted very unladylike as well, not bowing or curtsying when she saw her Princess. But, she was above humanity now, supposed Alyssandra. She was a member of the Order of the Elements and a vassal of the Spirit King, the ultimate authority in the world--aside from the gods and creator spirits. Formalities were not necessary for people like her. Alyssandra led her newfound ally into the palace, towards the office that was once her fathers, and now hers. It wasn't the throne, but it was a start.

Once the two were comfortably seated in at the desk, Alyssandra began to explain the state of the twin Warriors of Fire. "I have discovered them," said Alyssandra, "Through an Imperial routine check aboard an Airship coming from the colonies. Since they were Imperial citizens, I used everything I could to track them. They were found in the Colonies, and we tracked their passports to an Airship coming into Vermilion City. If the thing is one time, it should be here very soon." Alyssandra smiled proudly. Kasai was supposed to be a tracker in her past, this should have impressed her, and Alyssandra was hoping it would.

As she waited for Kasai's response, Alyssandra walked over to the cabinet and grabbed her father's crystal bottle of whiskey and the crystal bottle of bourbon and mixed them in a goblet she also got from the door. Ever since she had taken the office she had tried to get herself used to drinking her father's favourite drink. Bourbon mixed with whiskey, taken from the family's personal vineyards and breweries. No matter how many times she tried though, she always frowned from the bitterness of it. This time was no different, but she held it in to appear this was normal. She gave another glass to Kasai, and then refilled her glass--this time with sake.

No matter what, Alyssandra's favourite drink would always be sake, no matter what. But she would force herself to like Bourbon/Whisky, if anything for the sake of her father. Make she could get his attention that way...then maybe he'd give her the throne. Alyssandra gave a sly smile; yeah right, she'd need to take it by her own accord. Alyssandra sipped her sake, and sat herself back down in her high-backed, gilded gold chair with lions engraved into it. "Lionheart" was what they called Owlan, and even to this day he was referred to as Owlan the Lionheart still, and Emperor Lionheart sometimes by those who knew him personally. Alyssandra the Lionheart sounded cool...perhaps soon, once she had the throne, she could make people call her that. That would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:19 pm

Kasai watched the girl speak. "I have discovered them, through an Imperial routine check aboard an Airship coming from the colonies. Since they were Imperial citizens, I used everything I could to track them. They were found in the Colonies, and we tracked their passports to an Airship coming into Vermilion City. If the thing is one time, it should be here very soon." She was quick and to the point, and Kasai did appreciate that. This was going to take a while as it was, but with Alyssandra's help, it would be much faster.

"So, you used all the resources you have at your disposal to find them," smiled Kasai, "Wise--but it does take the thrill of the hunt away a bit. No matter, not everyone is interested in the hunt." Kasai took her drink, and sipped it. She let out a satisfying "ah" as she downed it in one go. She loved alcohol, and it was something she hadn't always had time for since she became an Order Member. As she placed her drink on the table, Alyssandra turned a small parchment of official paper towards her. It looked like it had been previously rolled up, like it was sent by messenger hawk. As she looked at it, she smiled, "Lydia and Kaede Hotaru. Those are their names huh? One their way to the Imperial capital...not carrying much...just the two of them...hmm, the thing just landed if its on time too--just like you said."

Kasai stood up and took a small knife out of her side pouch. Cutting her thumb, she smeared the blood across her palm and slammed her hand down into her desk. There was a puff of a smoke, and from the smoke came a crow. Cawing loudly, it landed on Kasai's shoulder. Alyssandra jumped slightly, but managed to keep her cool for the most part. Kasai could only smile on the inside. The girl was trying to be her father, but she had much to learn about the world and who she was. She was young, Kasai could not blame her.

"Come," she said, "This crow will keep an eye out for the twins from the sky. We shall head towards the Airship docks. I will look around the base of the tower, scour the town, and put some of the guards to use. If you find them before me just whistle and the crow will come to you. He'll come notify me immediately, and I'll meet you where you are. If we don't find them within an hour, we'll meet back at the palace gate and reorganize ourselves--perhaps get a search party together." And with that, Kasai dashed off towards the door of the palace and out to the city. She was determined to find those students--that was her job, and she took it seriously. "Let the hunt begin," she said to herself. It was on.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:12 pm

(I will only be taking over the Twins until Yukina and Mistdrake's return, upon request from Emperor Kouzai.)

Kaede ran behind his sister, determined to beat her to the Temple as they ran their race. The run wasn't too far, but the crowd kept him from running at his fastest. He weaved through the streams of people until he was able to put his hand on the doors of the Temple to aid stopping him. Turing to his left, his sister was standing there, propped up against the stone building. "I win." She told him, laughing as she spoke. "You had an early start, and an advantage." He retorted with a small smile. "Come on, lets go eat." Turning to enter back into the crowd, Kaede sighed and headed towards the closest restaurant with his sister not too far behind. The crowd began to thin out slowly, making the cross easier than it had when he was running. Letting Lydia enter first, Kaede stood for a moment to watch the crowd busy by before entering himself. They sat down near the front and ordered ramen and tea. "I guess this means its my turn to pay." Kaede spoke up, pulling out his coin bag as their food arrived.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:02 pm

Kasai searched throughout the city, and as she did, she was able to narrow down the search to this specific area. A small quarter on the outskirts of the Airship Docks. It was here they would most likely be, and according to Kasai's senses, her hunch was correct. They were here somewhere...somewhere. Kasai looked around, scanning every building she could from the small fountain-central square she was standing in. Then, as if a brick hit her in the head she shouted. She saw them, sitting in at a table in a nearby restaurant, clear as day.

Kasai acted calm and casual, and walked into the restaurant. It was busy, crowded, no one would notice her slipping in unattended and waltzing over to their table. Kasai just needed to act cool, find a reason to be near them and--no, no she didn't have the time. The fate of the world was on her shoulders and all that jazz. With a sly smile, Kasai walked over to the twins' table, and slid herself into the spot beside Lydia. "Hey there!" she said happily, "Long time no see, eh kids?" In truth she never knew them, but to avoid being arrested for harassing patrons she needed to act like she did. "So, how have you been since I last saw you?" continued Kasai naturally, "Was the trip okay? Was it long?"
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:41 pm

Lydia took a sip of her tea and sighed happily. "Ah, that hits the spot. I missed capital city tea. Thanks bro." She said, grinning at her brother. She'd tried to make tea like this before, but it never came out right. So having real tea like this was a welcome change. Then the strange woman came up, acting like she knew them. "Who the hell are you?" Lydia thought out loud, tilting her head in her confusion. This was a woman that Lydia had never seen before acting like an old friend, Lydia had a right to be confused. "You know her Kaede?"
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:30 pm

Kaede looked up from his tea to the girl and almost dropped his cup, making it clank against the plate for a second. He swallowed hard, trying to remember if he had ever seen this girl before and kept coming up with nothing. "I apologize, I seem to have forgotten your name. However, I wouldn't mind re-introducing myself. Kaede Hotaru and my twin sister, Lydia Hotaru." Kaede spoke up finally, still letting the question of where he knew her rattle in his brain. "The journey here was pleasant, I at least enjoyed it. How about yourself?" He glanced at his sister, giving her a questionable look before turning back to the girl. He thought back through all the different places he had gone without Lydia, but still couldn't place the girl. There was no name, no face, or anything that came up from his memories about her, and it puzzled him greatly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)   [Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] The Hotaru Twins, Warriors of Fire (Lyssa, Kouzai, Yukina, Mistdrake)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next