Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals)   [Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:18 pm

[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 Kouzai10
Raijin Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
In my meadow of sinful thoughts, Every flower’s perfect...
I Pick my prey, in a wicked way.
God, I must confess... I do envy the sinners.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yurusu agreed, on the condition that Raijin got the sword.  Not that big a problem as one would think.  More so, he asked where the sword was.  Raijin gave a small chuckle as he began to bandage his hand, cauterizing it with a light touch of flame so the blood wouldn't run anymore, thus sealing the cut for the most part, and any germs would die from the heat.  "Don't you know your scriptures?" laughed Raijin, then again, Yurusu didn't strike him as a pious or godly man, not without reason of course.  "If you'd have read your scriptures, you'd know that it is where it has been since the Gods left the Earth and humans were created," stated Raijin, "With the Spirit King.  It is his personal sword.  After Sceter killed Yamato-no-Orochi in Kamui upon his first banishment from the presence of the gods, he returned and gave the sword, Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi--The Sword of the Parting Clouds of Heaven.  The Gedo Mazo had it stolen from him when the Great Spirits turned on him and killed him, and along with the Gedo Mazo's body, now the Gedo Statue summoned by the Spirit King, and the Yada-no-Yari--the Eight-Span Spear of Creation--it is now in the possession of the Spirit King.  I'm sure you've seen the sword, no?  It's usually around my father's waist, as it was Raiden's."

Raijin knew it would be easy to get the sword, all he had to do was ask his father.  His father would hear him, even if he didn't send a letter, as was the way of the Spirit King.  "I can get it," said Raijin simply, "All I need to do is ask.  My father wished to hide it anyway.  Along with the Yada-no-Yari.  His seer foresaw that the evil would take them both to bring about its evil designs.  We need it hidden, and where better to hide it than with the least suspecting people in the world?  The Sand Benders.  No one would think they have two of the most important religious and historical artifacts in the world.  They respect the gods more than most people, they will give their lives to protect it even if it is discovered."

Raijin smiled over at Yurusu, he--and no doubt Yurusu as well--didn't expect himself to be so prepared for this.  Raijin was the slacker of the family, and while he had his moments, he'd much rather be sleeping, fucking or drinking than soiling his hands with the fate of the world.  The fate of the world was a hard thing to wash off, once it was on you it was stuck to you until the day your family line ended.  It haunted you and your descendants, and apparently it haunted the House of Ezofuji since the days of Zuko.  It was a brutal and harsh fate sometimes, as world peace and balance wasn't always and easy thing to do.  But, what else could Raijin do but do what he was asked?  "Just give me a moment to finish this letter," said Raijin as he wrote, slowly and majestically on a smooth piece of parchment, "I'm going to falsify my brother's and uncle's signatures.  It's how I used to excuse myself from the Imperial School for Young Boys when I was a child, believe me, this should be spot on."  Raijin chuckled as he remembered.  He hated class.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals)   [Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:36 am

[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 Yurusu12
Yurusu Kessho

“Don’t you know your scriptures?” Raijin said, laughing. “I’ve never been one for religion. I mean no disrespect, of course, but i grew up worshipping what i later found out to be a horrible demon, and i’ve never really recovered from that.” Yurusu replied.

"If you'd have read your scriptures, you'd know that it is where it has been since the Gods left the Earth and humans were created, with the Spirit King.  It is his personal sword.  After Sceter killed Yamato-no-Orochi in Kamui upon his first banishment from the presence of the gods, he returned and gave the sword, Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi--The Sword of the Parting Clouds of Heaven.  The Gedo Mazo had it stolen from him when the Great Spirits turned on him and killed him, and along with the Gedo Mazo's body, now the Gedo Statue summoned by the Spirit King, and the Yada-no-Yari--the Eight-Span Spear of Creation--it is now in the possession of the Spirit King.  I'm sure you've seen the sword, no? It's usually around my father's waist, as it was Raiden's." Oh. THAT sword.
"I can get it, all I need to do is ask.  My father wished to hide it anyway.  Along with the Yada-no-Yari.  His seer foresaw that the evil would take them both to bring about its evil designs.  We need it hidden, and where better to hide it than with the least suspecting people in the world?  The Sand Benders.  No one would think they have two of the most important religious and historical artifacts in the world.  They respect the gods more than most people, they will give their lives to protect it even if it is discovered."

He then stated that he was about to forge a few signatures. “I’d object, but then, if you don’t, i suppose there won’t be a school for you to go to. Though, i’m afraid i must ask you to go without me to obtain the sword. I’ll need a bit to make preparations for our venture- plus, it always takes me awhile to get used to bending again, after visiting the shadow lands. It’s like being buried in sand, and then sunk to the bottom of a lake. I’d also like to sleep off the inevitable hangover, before we go into the desert. The only known cure for hangovers that i can think of is cactus juice- but that’s out of the question, for obvious historical reasons.” Yurusu said, making a jab at the popular children’s stories about the non-bending friend of Avatar Aang, Sokka, and his escapades while under the influence of cactus juice.

Yurusu stood up, ordering another drink, for the road. “I’ll be off. Send me a letter, when you’re ready to depart, and i’ll meet you at a location of your choosing.” he remarked.

“If you run into any problems, let me know where you are, and i’ll come bash it until it works. Until then, goodbye, my rebellious friend.”

and with that, Yurusu walked out of the bar, heading straight into the public forge, and beginning to temper the massive edge on his sword. Everything of his would need to be razor-sharp, if they needed to appease a tribe of sand-benders.

Spirits help us all.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals)   [Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:54 pm

[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 Kouzai10
Raijin Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
In my meadow of sinful thoughts, Every flower’s perfect...
I Pick my prey, in a wicked way.
God, I must confess... I do envy the sinners.

Raijin nodded "I'll have the sword by morning," he explained while rolling up the official looking letter and sliding it into a special pouch crafted onto the inside of his armour.  Raijin stood up from the table and placed his sword and war fan on his hip and back respectively.  How lucky was he?  An Air and Fire bender.  It was amazing, the only Ezofuji in four hundred years to have that elemental combination.  Some wondered if he was the product of incest, and if it wasn't for his triplet brother and sister, they'd have believed it too.  No, Izanami was the spitting image of Amaterasu and her just as Raiden was the spitting image of Susano'o and his line.  And Izanagi bore a strong resemblance of a mixture of Fire Lord Katsuro and his owned father.  But he had the black hair and pale skin that the Ezofuji line was famous for many years ago, a trait not seen since Fire Lord Kouzai.

Raijin smiled somewhat, and wasn't the least bit surprised that Izanagi was projected to be an Empire along the lines of the greats.  They always were, weren't they?  Well, except Rekka...Lee was average...well, maybe they weren't all great but they sure seemed it.  Raijin stopped and realized he had just walked to his room without even knowing it.  He had meant to come here but...he was zoned out the whole time.  Raijin walked towards the beside table and opened up a small leather pouch, a pouch where he kept imprtant belongings and items.  He pulled out a small jade, magatama necklace.  It was given to him by his mother before she died.  It was a family heirloom....it once belonged to Fire Lord Tsukuyomi apparently...and the sword he carried...that was Susano'o's.  Raijin slipped the jeweled necklace on his body, and felt his sword, but what he was really going for was the mirror.  One side was old, somewhat rusted and iron.  The other was polished so bright that Raijin could see his reflection.  For polished brass fastened to iron, it was light and it was shiny.  Like glass or ice. It was the mirror of Amaterasu, enchanted with the same spirit magic as the journal Susano'o gave Tsukaia when she was spying on the Fire Lord...just before Susano'o killed him.

Raijin was made keeper of some of the most important royal and historical objects to the Empire.  The only thing he wasn't given was the armour and sword of Fire Lord Konoe, or his ring.  Those wer reserved for special occasions, and meant only for the Emperor and his heir.  Raijin shook his head and looked into the mirror.  Just as his father taught him, he spoke the name of the person he wanted to see.  "Owlan," he said.  And so his father appeared in the mirror.  Almost worldess, he knew exactly was Raijin wanted and within seconds the sword sat by his side, his father gone from the reflective surface, and once again Raijin was left to his thoughts.  Admiiring the blade, Raijin wrapped it up in cloth to keep it safe, and returned the brass mirror to the bag.  Tired, and confused, he threw his weapons and armour on the nearby armchair, and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals)   [Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Plot Topic] The Prince and the Genius (Kouzai, The Great Redeemer and Lord of Mortals)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2