Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Makaru  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Makaru  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Makaru  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Makaru  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Makaru  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Makaru  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Makaru  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Makaru  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Makaru  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Makaru  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Makaru  I_vote_lcapMakaru  I_voting_barMakaru  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Makaru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makaru
Makaru

Makaru  Empty
PostSubject: Makaru    Makaru  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:59 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Makaru Stormblade
Birthplace: Ba sing se
Current Residence: Ba sing se
Element: Light

|WEAPONS|
Name: Many knives
Picture:https://cdn3.volusion.com/evkq6.5ok79/v/vspfiles/photos/WEA-1120-A1-2.jpg?1407836711
Brief History:He really likes knives so he keeps a lot of them around. (usually throwing knives)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: October 3rd
Blood type: B+
Hobbies: Knives.
Quirks: Can be a bit nosy/eavesdropping
Family:
Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceoIlmTebpE

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: His hair is black and spikes upward in most places except the back which tend to spike backwards more. He has red highlights in his hair in thin long streaks.
Eyes: Green eyes
Height: 5' 11"
Clothes: Wears a black and red sleeveless fighting tunic. He wears black pants and prefers to be bare-foot, but will occasionally wear sandals.
Skin: His white skin is pale in the beacons are lit kind of way. He seems to be unaffected by the light from the sun in anyway.
Body Type: Slim, wiry and sleek. He is very toned and seems to move with restless energy.
Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Makaru is one of those people who does things and says things without thinking. He also hates apologizing, so this makes him a bit rough around the edges and tends to rub people the wrong way. He gets especially angry when strong people bully or pick on weaker people. He uses his bending freely on people like that. He hates it when people make him feel weak as well and has serious troubles with authority. He is known as a trickster in Ba Sing Se.

He is very loud. A person walking down the street would have a hard time not noticing him. He is also very flashy, he likes to show off A LOT. The first impression he usually gives off is either hot-headed or annoying.

Personal Strengths:Very powerful bending, good hand to hand combat, Very good eyes and perception.
Personal Weaknesses: hotheaded, loud, competitive in a bad way, show off, easily angered
Hamartia: Martyr complex
Personal Hero: His Uncle who taught him Light bending
Dreams and Ambitions: Wants to own the family barbecue restaurant some day. Has a small item on his bucket list of seeing or talking to a Royal just for fun. He really wants to become a well renowned fighter even if he's just average right now.

Dislikes: Criminals, Thinking a lot, holding still, being told what to do.

Brief History: Makaru was born in Ba sing Se to loving parents, a Light bender(Mom) and a non bender(Dad).  His father is a descendant of a refugee who fled the Dark nation attack.  Most of his family that the descendant raised stayed but not all of them survived.  His father made a living owning a barbecue restaurant.  His Mother was a customer of his father's restaurant that loved the place, eventually they fell in love and got married.  When Makaru was just old enough to remember (3 or 4) a thief came into their house and his father tried to stop him and the thief and Murderer took revenge killing both Makaru's Father and Mother, and Makaru cried almost straight for days. later on the Murderer was caught and imprisoned.  Makaru vowed to try and stop anything like this from happening to anybody at a very young age.  He inherited the house and a relative to his mother inherited the restaurant and offered him a job and taught Makaru to take care of himself, this was his Uncle Gore.

Makaru eventually moved back into his own house at his own choice. At the age of 13 he discovered he could bend light like his father and began to learn it with a great zeal practicing in all of his spare time and he had a talent with it.  Eventually another relative of his father Taught him to light bend, it was his Uncle Gore.  Gore could never teach Makaru the peaceful ways of the light benders but somehow Makaru had a strong affinity for light bending.  One day he was walking to work and he saw a girl getting mugged on the street by an earth bender.  He immediately put his light bending to use and fended off the thug, the girl thanked him, but he never met her again.  He excitedly told his Uncle Gore about the story but Gore looked down on it with disappointment because of the violent way he delt with the thief and Makaru stormed out and did not visit Gore for a very long time.He turned 19 where he decided to begin his adventure.[/list]

Last edited by Makaru on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makaru
Makaru

Makaru  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makaru    Makaru  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:42 pm

Where I actually Start (some other place I traveled to or somthing) I will say when I figure it out xD
Back to top Go down

Makaru  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makaru    Makaru  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Approved:

Also noting that you have weapons. You must create a weapons application to get them approved much like your character.

Weapons App Link:
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1130-weapon-template
Back to top Go down
Makaru
Makaru

Makaru  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makaru    Makaru  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 4:56 pm

Claiming and needs re-approval
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Makaru  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makaru    Makaru  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 8:26 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Makaru  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makaru    Makaru  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makaru
Page 1 of 1