Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAdventure Ahoy! - Page 2 I_voting_barAdventure Ahoy! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAdventure Ahoy! - Page 2 I_voting_barAdventure Ahoy! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Adventure Ahoy!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darksol
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Darksol

Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Ahoy!   Adventure Ahoy! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Yamatsukami ran towards the highwayman with the sword jumped in the air and did a ram kick while blasting a big fire blast at the fat man on the ground. He succeeded in the kick and even managed to hit the fat man. The highway man flew back and landed on his rear and the fat man started to roll around trying to put himself out. The man with the sword got up and charged Yamatsukami with a stab but he dodged it and went down for a head sweep. He managed to kick the highway man in the side of the jaw where he dropped his sword and just got more angry. Yamatsukami went up and did a paralyzing pricking strike to the highway man's left arm. The he went to a strike for Yamatsukami's face but Yamatsukami quickly reacted with a head bash to his stomach. He feel down and started to cough up some blood from his destroyed mouth. The fat man finally succumbed to exhaustion and passed out. The Leader of the highwaymen looked displeased and started to growl. He pulled a dagger from his coat and threw it at Yamatsukami where it stuck straight into his arm. Yamatsukami let out a grunt of pain and stopped to pull it out. He ran back to tend to the wound with some cloth where he wrapped it around to try to slow the bleeding. The leader charged straight towards Yamatsukami with a sword. Yamatsukami stopped tending to his wound managed to draw his sword and stabbed it into the ground to block the attack. He grabbed the handle of his sword and boosted himself to balance on top of the pommel. He then went down for an axe kick on the back of the leaders head. The leader fell hard face first and made a loud crunch noise when he fell. Yamatsukami quickly used the time he bought to tend to his wound. He quickly took the cloth and wrapped it around his arm and tied it. The leader got back up to find his nose broken. "You stupid rat! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I AM A GOD COMPARED TO YOU!" He yelled as he charged in with a sword stab. while the highwayman with the bloodied mouth charged in also with a stab. The leader stopped and slashed the other man in the face yelling "HE'S MINE!" The man fell down and yelled in pain. Yamatsukami backed up and let out a blast of fire from his fist. The blast was released straight at leaders leg where it hit directly and caused him to kneel. Yamatsukami ran forward and did a back spinning kick to his head causing him to drop on his face again. Making a second crunch noise. The leader got up and spit out some teeth and his nose was bleeding bad. Yamatsukami charged at the leader running straight at him. The leader got up and started to run away when the merchant pulled out a knife and stabbed him straight in the stomach. The merchant then said "Cowards are weak, and the weak don't deserve mercy, right?" The leader gave a glass breaking stare at the merchant and fell down dead. The other highway man got up and started to try to run away. Yamatsukami grabbed his sword and latched it to his back. The merchant ran up to Yamatsukami and Heaven and thanked them for their noble deed of saving him. The merchant offered to give them supplies and gave them each coins a tent and some food before he went on his way to Ba Sing Se. As well as treating Yamatsukami's wound. "Well that was good for a first adventure. What do you say we set up camp and wait before we continue travelling to... Omashu you said right?" Yamatsukami stretched out his back and legs.
Back to top Go down

Adventure Ahoy!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2