Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_vote_lcapAdventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_voting_barAdventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_vote_lcapAdventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_voting_barAdventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! Empty
PostSubject: Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!!   Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:17 pm

|| FERN ||

Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! Waterbender_zps485dcae6

Green everflowing fields of grass shifted as the slight breeze tickled the land, the moon gently shone bright, it wasnt harsh, but a soft cool feeling. She stood there in the middle of a feild. A girl with long blonde hair, hair that too was carried discretely with the wind. Fern looked around, the stars sparkled brightly bringing curiousity about her as she gazed above.

A very soft nudge played at her hand, Fern looked left to see Kanna pawing her fingers gently. The sun was to rise soon, that meant she needed to fet home. A sigh fell through her lips as she climbed aboard Kanna, her Artic Fox Leopard. Kanna's soft fur felt reassuring through Fern's petite hands. Her apperance was unlike a earthbenders, she was thinner and more toned like a airbender but her strength on the inside made up for it.

Fern quickly rode back to Ba Sing Se, just in time as the sun had risen completely. She was sure her parents wouls still be sleeping, just like always. It was her day to open the shop anyways. Fern hung her head, all she wanted was to leave here, she ever rarely gets to leave the Earth kingdom capital. How she would love to learn about her mothers home, at the north pole. But the way it was looking, it would only be a dream.

Fern led Kanna back into her home and then kicked up the stand, which was only a window propped up with a couple sticks. Her home was the shop, talk about no privacy really, Fern softly bended water from the giant gord and seperated it among each plant. Here was the start to the long day.

Fern was just about put on her apron when her father came down the stairs. Fern felt his hand on her shoulder, and he turned her around so she could face him. He smiled and mouthed out something that would make her day. He was saying she could have the day off.

Fern grinned and whistled to Kanna. In a flash they lept out onto the market streets and went out to explore the area. Picking up an apple off the stand and tossing a hand full of coins in the hand of the merchant. He just smiled as he was accustomed to Fern doing this. In the area everyone knew here and loved the girl's spirit.
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!!   Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:40 pm

||ORIAN & TYRON||

Spoiler:
Orian stretched his toned, muscular arms as he wandered the streets of Ba Sing Se. With the cant of the head, he turned to see if his pestering dragon Tyron was following his trail, praying the creature didn't accompany him during his break until his next performance. A man with a metal mask attached to his jaw was worse enough, especially with his mandatory caravan-act attire: a sleeveless, forest green vest with a cross-stitches on the low-cut neck, an oversize hood connected to the vest that covers his eyes from the shadow, bagged pants that are a shade darker, and tucked into his signature, black boots, as well as ivy-like vines wrapped around his wrist and going roughly four inches from his elbow. To add a heedless, blue dragon on top of that? Talk about a show. No matter, unfortunately for the nearly white haired young man, as he turned, low and behold - the winged pet was about to nipple on an apple that undoubtedly wasn't paid for.

Extending either arm out towards Tyron, vines grew from the cracks within the city's ground and quickly wrapped around the apple just before it touched the creature's mouth. The vines then brought the apple to Orian, attaching onto the already existing vines embracing his wrist in a manner that looked as if they were simply disappearing into the ivy. Shaking his head in blatantly agitation, the owner furrowed his eyebrows at his pet, wondering, Where did you get this, Tyron? I've told you countless times not to take other's merchandise. Have I not already made it clear I was a broke man?

But I --, the dragon thought in protest.

-- No but's, Orian interupted, You're taking me to where you ever so rudely stole this so we can return the apple and hope I don't get charged. Tejan already wants my head for nearly dropping a dagger on a possibly paying bystander; he doesn't need me putting anymore bills on his tab, especially ones due to your carelessness.

Tyron lowered his head quite distraught with the outcome. He was quite hungry and yearned for some sort of nutrients. How could he pass up the opportunity to snag an apple from the market a few blocks behind them? The dragon believed if Orian could open his mouth and eat, rather than obtain nourishment from the sun, then he'd do the same if he was in his dragon's shoes -- or morseo, claws. However, the creature couldn't regale his way out of this attempt of dinner, so he obeyed his master in complete acquiesce, sulkily flapping his wings in the direction of the market down the road.

Rolling his eyes, Orian should have known better than entrusting Tejan to keep Tyron locked in the caravan, in the first place. Both of his partners were completely hopeless in his mind. Outrageous and extravagant; jovial and blithe to the point of utter annoyance at times, with all the trouble they brought onto him, the performer wondered why he even bothered to reside with the duo. It was then when he thought back to the device covering his mouth that was anything but nepenthe. His partner, Tejan, had lured Orian into the art of entertain by suggesting he knew acquaintances and had connections that could free him from his metallic prison. However, those relationship seemed more and more nonexistence as the days progressed since their first encounter. Orian was beginning to doubt Tejan even knew of anyone that could safely remove the harness, let alone someone that wouldn't turn him away with shear disgust --

Orian was brought out of his jumbled mind once more when he unknowingly staggered into a blonde girl slightly shorter than him. Halting dead in his tracks in front of her, he looked around hastily and blinked a few times, attempting to gain a better grasp on reality. Acknowledging over to his right his dragon, he then noted the girl he was quite closely standing by. Eyebrows shooting up in surprise, his cheeks flushed in embarrassment, and he promptly took a step back, only to bump into a pillar of the apple stand he was looking for moments ago. Quickly placing the apple that was in his hand back amongst the pile of fruit and bowing before the owner of the stand, he finally averted his gaze towards his instigator.

If he could speak, he'd apologize, but for now, Orian could only lithely bow twice and think, You're fuckin' screwed, Tyron. Two incidents in one day because of you.

But I didn't even --

No but's.

Last edited by Yukina on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!!   Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:29 pm

Jonathon stared up at the city before him. Ba Sing Se. The capital of the Earth Kingdom. Sure there were imperials here to tick Jonathon off, but there were also people who weren't fans of the empire either. Plus, the young fire bender had never been to any of the big cities. He was due for a change of pace. Running down the hill he'd been watching the city from and slipping into the line of people funneling into the cities gates. After a couple minutes Jonathon had managed to get past the check point at the gate. He was in.

The city was bigger on the inside and was actually kind of over whelming. Maybe it was just the fact that he was only in the cities lower ring. These were the slums, packed with people and buildings. As he walked about the cities he found a market. He noticed some people just idly browsing around. He also noticed a guy with almost white hair bump into a blond girl. Then, when the boy was being hassled by the stall owner, Jonathon took the chance to grab an apple himself and tuck it into the pocket of his jacket. The fire bender then began to vanish back into the crowd, keeping an eye on the white haired boy though. Something about him intrigued Jonathon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!!   Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:21 pm

Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! Waterbender_zps485dcae6
Search endlessly, fight 'til we're free!
SOMEHOW WE'LL STILL CARRY ON!!

The streets were lively today, the sun was shining, and the wind carried her hair softly. So unsure about what it was, but today felt perfect to her. She smiled brightly as she passed by the people. Each giving her a nod, or a bright greeting. Everyone knew who she was, as often enough, she had helped them out one way or another. Fern liked being helpfull, always has, even as a child. Yeah it cost her alot, but she grew as a person, and has never come to regret that day.

Kanna nudged her hand softly. Just showing Fern that she was there for her. Most of the time Kanna only made contact when someone was trying to talk to her, but not in this case she guessed. Fern turned her head to the side and petted the large Snow fox. She was so grateful for her best friend. They shared a bond most couldn't find.

A kind elderly woman stopped next to Fern and gave her a pear. Her favorite. Jeuri was always so nice to Fern, most of the time stopping in to smell the flowers in Fern's families shop. Sharing stories and friendly advice with the girl. Fern accepted the pear with a smile and slipped it into her bag. Saving that for later. Just as Fern had put it away she got a rude bump from something solid.

The girl got wide eyed and blinked a few times at the object before her. A young man, but what was interesting, was his companion. A large dragon. Kana instantly started getting protective and snarled a bit. But Fern just shot her a dis-concerning look and shooed her. The Fox leopard just rolled her eyes and slumped behind Fern.

The girl smiled at the dragon, and something must have clicked in the poor man's mind, cause he backed into a stack of apples, nearly spilling them all to the ground. She giggled to herself but then something caught her attention. Something glinted in her eyes, his face. He had a metal mask over his mouth.

Naturally this girl has always been a curious one, and she instinctively wanted to touch it. Taking everything she had not to run her fingers all over her face she only got wide eyed and stared or a bit. It didn't appear to move. How was he able to talk though? What id he couldnt? When it finally clicked in her mind, she gasped.

Fern glanced back at the man, and back at the dragon, this was something, she had never met someone that had a disability like hers in a way. He could hear, she couldnt; she could speak, he couldnt. This was going to be interesting indeed.

fill in;; tag
fill in;; wearing
fill in;; wordcount
fill in;; notes
Avenged Sevenfold - Carry On;; lyrics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!!   Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure on the Horizon || Yuki and Momma Lindsey!!
Page 1 of 1