Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPrelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_voting_barPrelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPrelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_voting_barPrelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Prelude to a Quest (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:27 pm

"RING!"Motie exclaimed loudly.She was back on her feet turning around.She smiled.She remebered a ring when she was little that Yahyah wouldn't let her touch."Grandma Yahyah has one of those,she says it's something shameful!Great aunt.father,mother I don't know but a great great something stole it and we couldn't find who it belong too so my Yahyah keeps it!"Motie jumped back on her hands and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:16 pm

"Stolen" Ryu thought following Motie. That matched the story in that ancient scroll. The Dragon Ring had been stolen more than 200 years ago. It was made of both silver and gold. It featured two dragons, one made of silver the other one made of gold. They were entangled together and facing each other opened maw. In the middle holded by the dragons' maws there was a fire like ruby.

The maniscript said something about being stolen at a great feast given by the Fire Lord. Some bulglar broke into Okita's Mansion and stole the Dragon Ring. Months later a piece of cloth with Motie's family was found in the house but it was dismissed because the whole Ohmry got an alibi. If this was true this day would end with a great breakthrough.

Ryu was right behind Motie. He couldn't wait to talk to "Yahyah" and finilly find out what was going through.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:31 pm

As they approached the house Motie turned around.

"Ok so becareful aqbout asking the question,the ring is shameful,and it brakes her hear to talk about our family lie."Motie said slamming the door open full of energy.

"YAHYAH!"Motie yelled.A very short old woman appeared,hugging both Tiki and Motie.

"I haven't seen you in awhile Kyoshi warrior,and who is this?"Yahyah aske dpointing to Ryu.She was holding a broom as if she was just cleaning.Motie and Tiki stood on each side of Yahyah,staring at Ryu.

"Yahyah this is Ryu."Tiki said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Raion Tatakau
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Raion Tatakau

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:52 pm

The Vordannen Manor: 11:00

Kai looked out of the window of his now vacant dining room. At one time this had been bustling with his family members, but of course that was a long long time ago. Where was the glory that this dining room had once seen. Long years had passed since it had seen that glory. The inside of this dining room was like a room, and more like a teacup. It was huge, and round, and was ornamented with turtleshell tiles all around. And the central table was long and slightly round. He left it to enter the great hall.

The sun was shining through the windows. It was quite small for a great hall, but it was where he had spent many days with his family. Now it was an empty shell.

Well, back to the present. The present was... uneventful, but he knew that one day this house would return to the glory it had once been given. He climbed up the long stair that lead to his room. He remembered this stair and all the past days it had seen, ah it was the remnants of the old fire nation days, a spiraling stair, leading up the center of the house, with access to every main hallway.

Kai looked out the window. Soon enough his guard would come to request his presence at some important meeting. Kai sighed, it would be a long day.

(OOC: Sorry for popping in so suddenly in a different place, I'm taking up the place of the Fire Noble. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:22 pm

"Greeting beatiful young lady! Would you mind telling me your name, my dear?" said Ryu as he waved to "Yahyah". "I beg your pardon, I haven't introduce myself. I'm Ryu Okita from the Okita Clan and you young lady are probably my thrid cousin thrice removed" Ryu continued. He knew he wasn't praising the old woman but lying to her straight foward.

Ryu started looking around. "Nice place you got here. Really lovely place. You can tell your a great wifehouse. Everything is neat!" He was looking for anything that could back up the story he learnt at the library. Nothing was convincing him that that was the right place. Maybe he was in the wrong house with the wrong family. He had to see that ring.

"I beg you pardon me for my manners" he said as he approch to the old lady looking to the hand with ring. Then he tried to grab it and kiss it as he smoothly pronounced "Enchanté". Ryu was trying to impress the old woman as much as he could. He knew that he had to make her trust him. Motie was very clear about how reserved Yahyah was about the ring. He covertly looked at the ring. He had to know the truth.

The Sun was sinking in to the depth of the ocean as he was there talking to Yahyah. The day was coming to an end an he haven't gone yet towards the silent Vordannen Manor. That lead might have to wait for what Yahyah was about do.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:34 pm

"I'm ninety nine and a half son,I am not young.My husband is dead,my grandson helps me out,anything else you would like to lie about?"Yahyah said smacking Ryu with the broom.

"I don't believe we are related,maybe our family broke up in three we are the original family,Okita you say?AH!Your family is the one with the curse,your the first I would remember."Yahyah lead them into the house,sitting them around a nice small fire.

"Now Okita boy what do you want?"Yahyah said stubbornly.

"I thought this was a joke!So you are related to me!"Motie said punching Ryu in the arm.

"Hello distance cousin!"

Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:08 am

"I beg you pardon me Madam. I'm not intending to fool you around. You see i truely believed we were related, but maybe i've just got confused by the whole Genealogy mambo jumbo. Genealogies can be realy tricky you know?"

Ryu was really ashamed. The old woman had seen through him out. In fact she probably knew more about him than himself.

Ryu went directly to the point."Old woman, I believed you possess one of Okita Relics. The Dragon Ring nonetheless. The Dragon Ring with the other Lost Relics might be the only way out from the curse" Ryu knelt down and bowed "I beg you! oh! Bearer of the Dragon Ring! How can I recover what was once my family's?" Ryu knew he was at Yahyah's mercy but there was no other way out. Ryu sighed as a bad feeling started to grow
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:14 am

Yahyah held her hand out.She laughed she looked at the ring."You mean this?Pff...this was stolen by our great uncle,relics.....hmmm."Yahyah smiled.

"Oh no."Motie said covering her face shamefully.She knew what Yahyah would do,Yahyah would make him work for the ring,make him do very unbeleivable things."Run why you can Ryu,this old woman is not the sweet one that sells flowers."Motie said aloud with her face still covered.

"I agree."Tiki said."I remember she made me work jus to get my bladed fans back."Yahyah laugh hard.

"Good times right?"Yahyah said.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Ryu sighed he knew he would be Yahyah's slave for a while. But somehow that didn't disturbed him. He knew there was somthing bigger going through and he must acted as a man. Nonetheless he got a bad feeling about Yahyah. He somehow knew that the ring wasn't gonna be a cheap bargain.

(OOC: Here it ends the prelude. I'll open a topic called "Chapter 1: On Yahyah's Claw" where the story will continue. I look foward for more adventures there as well as Yahyah's trials. The reason i ended it's becuase this is only a prelude not the whole quest)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prelude to a Quest (Closed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3