Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_vote_lcapPrelude to a Quest (Closed) I_voting_barPrelude to a Quest (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_vote_lcapPrelude to a Quest (Closed) I_voting_barPrelude to a Quest (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Prelude to a Quest (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

Prelude to a Quest (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Ryu rushed out the library. He was heavily confused. Going throughout ancient history was a trip he was not ready for. The whole geneology of Fire Lords was a top of his head. Great-grand nieces and nephew, thrices removed cousin, half-sibling, first once removed cousin. The whole nomenclature was nothing but confusing. According what he could manage to get either he was one of the last Okita Clan or either he was related with everybody in the Fire Nation’s Island. Genealogy wasn’t helping at all.

When it comes to History there was no clear thing about anything. There weren’t many records left; the war had destroyed most of the books. Plus, what was left it was too much about the Royal Family but nothing about the lesser nobility. The Crown Prince did this; the Fire Lord did that. But the Okita Clan seemed to be wiped out of History. Not like it was on purpose; the same thing happened even to royalty close related clans.

But at least it wasn’t completely in vain. As he rushed through the city a last name was roared in his mind. He was going right toward this family’s house; he had to ask about the relics there. Maybe the whole suffering of his family could finally come to an end.

Last edited by Lenkense on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Tiki walked slowly.She was in no rush,she wanted to meet her old friend but she also wanted to see the fire nation.She would get stares,miles away from people.You can't miss a beautiful blonde.With the Kyoshi warriors uniform outfit on.You couldn't miss her at all.Her beautiful paintede face was incredible.Her hips swished as she walked.Her hair wasn't up so it flopped back and forth,shining,putting a glare in old people's eyes making them mad.She was approached,many times by women and men,mostly women,asking questions.As Kyoshi leader she didn't mind to answer the questions.

As sweat beated off her face.She wasn't use to the humid weather,well she really wasn't user to the feeling at all.She blinked,closing her eyes for a second to bump into a guy.He looked in a rush.But for what?
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Ryu fell down. Someone had knocked him down. He stood up looking for the responsible of his falling. There was a beatiful girl staring at him. Ryu completely blushed. Words got stucked in his throat. He could no longer do anything but to behold this georgous being. Her blonde hair, her glaring brown eyes, her aetherial body and that warm smile. Ryu’s ears became redish and warmer as his heart kept pounding them. There was an akward silence for a while.

He had to calm down. He took a long breath and started to control himself whereas he adopted lotus position. Those exercise the Monks taugh him when he was a child were working. The chains of reality started to fade out. His mind was in beholding the void now. Inner Peace. Then a lighting-like thought went through his mind. The Relics! And… the girl!

“I beg your pardon madam. I was in such a hurry that I wasn’t being cautious enough” He apologized while He regained his composure. “How can I enmend my mistakes?" he wondered her. “Oh! By the way, my name is Ryu Okita from the Okita Clan. Can I know yours?”.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Tiki shook her head,she knew it was her fault and not his,she should of never closed her eyes,it was a bad mistake.

"No my apologize,I was not paying attention."She said smiling doing a lovely bow.She respected him,she respected everyone.She put a hand on her hip.

"I am Tiki,Kyoshi leader."She said at last.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:21 pm

That "Kyoshi" name was no surprise for Ryu, he could tell from the make-up. But "leader"? What was the leader of Kyoshi Warrior Elite doing here? The Questions keep poping out. It was time for acting and less thinking.

"So what's Kyoshi Leader doing in the Fire Nation? Do you need guide throughout the city?"

Last edited by Lenkense on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Tiki shook her head.She new this city by heart,her friend lived there.Her friend was a firebender that lived through out the nation,actually he traveled."No,my friend lives here,she is a fire bender."Tiki said.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Ryu smiled. He kept thinking about what he must do, but somehow he felt like he knew something about her. She seemed familiar. Ryu kept asking whether if he was being correct. Suddenly he made up his mind.

"Are you gonna for long in Fire Nation? Are you too busy for hunging out?" Ryu mumbled as his face started to blush.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Tiki smiled sweetly.This was the first she was asked out.Well the first she has listened too.She ignored the kyoshi island men.She thought men were a waste of time.But this one was different and she kind of owes it to him.

"Yes I am staying for long and yes I would love too."Tiki said.Her hand relaxed in front of her together as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Lenkense
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Lenkense

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:56 pm

At striking that moment striking reality shook Ryu down. It was getting late and he might not make it to the place he was planning to go. But somehow he took a lucky hunch.

"Haven't you said you had a friend here? Would you mind telling me her name?" Ryu requested. "You see i'm looking for a firebender too so i guesed maybe she could be the one i'm looking for." Ryu explained.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Tiki looked confused.The firbender she was looking for was a twelve years old gir.But she shrugged and gave him the name."Her name is Maria but she goes by Motie,I come here every year to see her,very sweet."She told him.As she spoke this,Motie turned arund to see her and jumped as she called Tiki.

"TIKI!"Motie shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prelude to a Quest (Closed)   Prelude to a Quest (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prelude to a Quest (Closed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next