Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Copper and Silver I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Copper and Silver I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Copper and Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Copper and Silver I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Copper and Silver I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Copper and Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Copper and Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Copper and Silver I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Copper and Silver I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Copper and Silver 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Copper and Silver I_vote_lcapCopper and Silver I_voting_barCopper and Silver I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Copper and Silver I_vote_lcapCopper and Silver I_voting_barCopper and Silver I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Copper and Silver

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Copper and Silver Empty
PostSubject: Copper and Silver   Copper and Silver I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:06 am

Esther walked in her house looking worn out. She just got done doing her chores and was really tired. "Am I done now? Esther asked her mother. "Almost sweetie you have one more thing to do. Go to bed." Eshters mother said with a smile. "Now that I can do." Esther said with a sigh of releif. Esther walked in her room and and fell on bed. She was so tired she could sleep for two years. "I should really sleep but I can't I need to finish cleaning my room but I really don't feel like it." Esther said while she yawned. Soon enough Esther was asleep and she dreamed about living in the Earth kigdoms palace where her servents would have to do the work instead of her.

Esther woke up and felt happy. "What a great dream" Esther said sigh and coming back to the present there was no way a girl like Esther could go from a medium size house to a palace with servents and good food. "One day all the people will bow down to me."Esther said in pride. Esther got back to work and soon she was done with her room. "I'm finally done with my chores. THANK GOODNESS" Esther said with a smile on her face. "I should go down stairs I smell my favorite diiner rice with my secret scause." Esther said while she ran down the stairs. "Mom were really having my favorite dinner tonight?" Esther asked happy. "Yes sweetie we are" Esthers mother said. "Sit down so we can eat."Esthers mother added.

As Esther got done with her dinner she ran outside to her friends house. It has been a while she last saw her closet friend.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Copper and Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copper and Silver   Copper and Silver I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:11 pm

A young woman sat in her living room, sipping delicately on her tea. She lived alone -- it'd already become a rather boring life. She missed her friends, and particularly her boyfriend. Her thoughts were drifting over to him when a knock on the door interrupted her from her thoughts.

Takai set her tea to the side and rose to answer it. She expected to find some kind of package being delivered to her, but instead her dark eyes landed on one of her best and lifetime friend. "Esther!" she cried in delight, pulling the girl into a hug.

"How wonderful it is to see you!" she cried. "What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

Copper and Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copper and Silver   Copper and Silver I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:25 pm

"Nothing much just here supporting my mom because she just had a lost and I really feel bad." Esther said looking at Takai. "I has just been down lately, Plus the sad thing is that it was my grandfather and I don't even remember his name." Esther said a little sad. "What have you beeen up to?" Esther asked with a smile trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Copper and Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copper and Silver   Copper and Silver I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Takai gave her a warm smile. "Well I understand the grandfather thing -- the only times we ever hear their real names is when t hey're addressed by other people. I feel you." Takai gestured for Esther to sit on the couch.

"I've just been working on another necklace collection. I'm thinking about just selling them individually. Why don't you come with me out to town so I can show them off?"

Last edited by LadyKura on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

Copper and Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copper and Silver   Copper and Silver I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:14 pm

" Sure that sounds fun. I would love to go." Esther said trying to forget the sadness. " Do you have any plans for the rest of the week?" "I'm throwing a party on Friday can you come?" Esther asked as they walked to the store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Copper and Silver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copper and Silver   Copper and Silver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Copper and Silver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: November-
Jump to: