Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_voting_barShadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_voting_barShadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight   Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:01 am

Kiharu turned to him. "I don't know about you, but I don't take kindly to being kidnapped, held against my will, and on top of it all you're going to force me to marry you? And after you've gained our trust, only to stab us in the back. I thought the Avatar was supposed to be noble and just. This is -- this -- !" she seemed to be incapable of speaking now. Kiharu leaned against the wall, breathing heavily.

"I despise you," she ended awkwardly, still glaring daggers at his face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight   Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Kagutsuchi frowned "Well you'd better learn to like it...because you're going to be here for a while" he told her "I hope your mood improves by dinner...we have a date tonight, you'll find your dress in the closet, it belonged to my mother, it was a beautiful gown sewn from the softest silk from the Fire Nation...dinner's in an hour, wash up if you must." With this Kagutsuchi dissapeared, he sighed, he knew this was going to be harder than he thought.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight   Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Kiharu sighed. Him disappearing and reappearing all the time was starting to get irritating. Couldn't he just walk into a room like a normal person?

She supposed not.

Kiharu stood and walked over to the closet. Just as she expected, a single dress was suspended from its hanger, a kind of deep purplish red. She closed the doors again and went into the bathroom, preparing a bath but dressing in the same clothes she'd worn to the carnival.

She arrived after an hour and a half to dinner, late. She scooted into her seat, not looking at Kagutsuchi, and glaring at her food.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight   Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:29 pm

Kagutsuchi looked over at Kiharu from the other end of a long stone table "Eat" he said planly "Otherwise you'll starve yourself...this is the only food you're getting until my next meal....you'd better enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight   Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:20 am

Kiharu begrudgedly took tentative sips at her soup, growing more and more sour at the moment. She slouched in her seat, peering half-lidded at the table as she ate. After a moment, a cloud of boredness settled over her.

"So ..." she began. "How are you going to get me to marry you if I don't want to? I might have considered if you gave me more time and didn't end up being a total jackass."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight   Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:34 am

Kagutsuchi looked at her a little shocked. This was the first half decent thing she had said to him since they arrived here, "You think I'm planning on marrying you now?" he said "I'm not a complete idiot, besides there are things I need to do first, and you need to adjust to this place....and I'm not totally stupid, you can't rush love,,but eventually yes, we will marry."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight   Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:28 pm

Kiharu scoffed. "You can't rush love ... " she mimicked, blowing softly on her soup before taking another sip. "You sound like such a hypocrite. How can you be so sure I will marry you? I am young and I have a boyfriend."

She thought of Maira, undoubtedly back in the Fire Nation awaiting her return. She'd known him for a while, but he seemed to be changing. War seemed to have gone to his head. Even so, they were still a couple, and Kiharu was determined to be loyal to him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight   Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:30 pm

Kagutsuchi stood up and walked over to the window, a pale moonlight pouring into the room, making his red eyes seem to glow bright. He scoffed "You're in no position to talk about hypocracy and loyalty...you should've thought of all that before you accepted a date with me...besides" he said turning to her, his crimson eyes seeming to pierce her soul "Wasn't it you who just said that you would've considered sooner given....proper circumstances."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight   Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Kiharu said, coldly, "I have reasons for that, but they are truly none of your concern." She drank some of her wine. Dainty sips.

"So ... what if I don't marry you? Are you going to let me go?" An unspoken threat lingered on her tongue, turning her voice sour with malice. She ate some lamb, delicately slicing the tender meat from the bone with grace.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight   Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Kagutsuchi sighed "You have no choice, eventually you will marry me...but I have decided to be generous and allow you the time to choose" he said "If in the end you choose not to...it will be forced upon you...so make your choice...adapt and accept or refuse and be forced."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight   Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Lands: Palace of the Spirit King - Kiharu's Plight
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: