Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Valian - Valian I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Valian - Valian I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Valian - Valian I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Valian - Valian I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Valian - Valian I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Valian - Valian I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Valian - Valian I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Valian - Valian I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Valian - Valian I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Valian - Valian 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Valian - Valian I_vote_lcapValian - Valian I_voting_barValian - Valian I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Valian - Valian I_vote_lcapValian - Valian I_voting_barValian - Valian I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Valian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Valian - Valian Empty
PostSubject: Valian   Valian - Valian I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:32 pm

General

Name
Valian (VAL-ian) "brave, loyal"

Alias/Nickame
"Val" -- Dianne (he hates this nickname, by the way)

Rank
Earthbender

Pets/Companion
His younger cousin, Renn, although leaving Valian responsible for him wouldn't be the wisest thing to do XD

Weapons
A sword given to him as a gift from Sable

Proffession or Occupation
A senior at Lai-Thi High

Birthplace and/or Current Residency
Current Residency - Elemental Nation Capital, Earth District

APPEARANCE

Hair
Valian's hair is very straight, dark brown, and styled in a somewhat messy, groomed-type fashion, the longest strands just barely brushing his neck at shoulder-length

Eyes
Somewhat narrow and intense-like, bright blue like his father, Sable's are

Height
6'2

Clothes
Valian prefers to wear casual clothing, almost typical village-wear. He considers them perfect for combat, and nice and easy to move around in.

Spoiler:
*his skin has a more brownish hue to it

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality
At first glance, Val would be considered laid-back and easygoing, taking the world in stride. In truth, Valian is extremely forgetful and irresponsible when it comes to certain things. He also has the tendency to run away from certain situations (covertly, however). Valian has a soft spot for his family, and would do anything to defend them.

Underneath his apparent 'cool' and relaxed guise, he has a teasing, mean streak he only seems to apply to Renn and Dianne. Dianne doesn't mind; she considers it his way of expressing his 'utmost affection' to her.

Personal Strengths
Valian is noble and fair. Although his defeat is accepted begrudgingly, Valian knows when it's time to hand in the sword. He has a kind of affinity when it comes to herbs, his mother being a local medic. Valian's also patient when it comes to dealing with life. He does not try to rush to fulfill his dreams, and takes his time practicing in order to retain the most vital information he could.

Personal Weaknesses
Sometimes Valian can be a little too 'noble' and 'fair'. He is self-sacrificing in battle even to the point where he would give in to a spar when his opponent starts to become testy. Valian can also be very lazy and unfocused when it comes to many things. Dianne cannot count how many times Renn has gotten into trouble even under his supervision. He is afraid of commitment and often tries to avoid romance due to a bad romantic past. It doesn't help that his current love interest reminds him of his ex.

Hero?
Kaji, the current Fire Lord

"Oh. Do I have to?"

• eating
  • training
  • teasing Dianne and Renn
  • workin' out
  • gymnastics
  • cultural events

Dislikes
  • chores/work
  • fighting
  • people playing dirty
  • arguing
  • being responsible
  • Sable, who never seemed to be there for him

History
Valian was born to a woman named Tierra as her youngest son of three. He has two elder sisters that have already moved away, so he's an only child with his mother.

His first love, Veronique, came around when he was about thirteen. He loved her with all his heart, and on his fourteenth birthday he finally asked her to become his. She agreed, and he thought it'd be a happily ever after.

As it turns out, Veronique never really loved him in the first place. She had many boyfriends, and used Valian to gain a better status. She often made him buy her things and stole money from him. She mistreated his mother, Tierra, behind his back.

On many occasions he caught her with other guys. She finally broke up with him when he refused to sleep with her. She spat in his face, slapped him, and left him with a broken heart. Since then he'd been closed from all kinds of romance, preferring to be in his own world.

When Dianne and Valian came to live with him and Tierra, Valian's life brightened considerably. Both he and Dianne aspired to meet their fathers again and see the Fire Nation palace from the inside. After Valian was old enough to part from home, he took Dianne with him to go on the journey.

Unknown to the both of them, Renn was tagging along. Valian only noticed at the last moment, and finally consented to letting Renn come with them, believing it would be too cruel to leave him behind all alone. Tierra obviously wouldn't be too pleased, but it was too late to turn back.

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:17 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Valian - Valian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valian   Valian - Valian I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:23 pm

approved sis
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Valian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: