Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_voting_bar((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_vote_lcap((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_voting_bar((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Yui glances suspiciously towards the flower he was offering her, her glance then turns towards Lucien, it was more like a glare, a suspicious glare "Thank you.. Yui-nyan is happy for the flower" She said smiling. This was also an act, she wanted to appear as the good and sweet girl, not the suspicious hot-headed girl she really was. Holding onto the flower, she turns towards Azami smiling "Look at Yui-nyans pretty flower!" She expresses, again trying to divert her attention from Lucien to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Azami accepted the flower, still not fully happy, though she smiled.

"LuLu!" She grabbed his hand and started walking with him, instead of Yui. Azami looked at Yui as she presented the flower, "Yes! It smells lovely. Now let's gather up some flowers, herbs. The quicker we do this, the quicker we can go!"

Azami shivered to herself and stayed closer to Lucian, "I really hate the dark here, Lulu.."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Yui let's out a tiny sigh, as she follows the two turtledoves, her giganting battleaxe sliding along the ground as she walked, she accepted defeat, and it would be clearly visible for Lucian that he had won this battle, from her expression, to the way she walked. Soon Yui begins to hym on a tune "Nyan, nyan" she begins, "Nyan, nyah" she then continues as they walk further into the forest "Ni hao nyan" She keeps on, before the song repeats itself "Nyan, nyan" "Nyan, nyan" "Ni hao nyan" You didn't appear to be energetic at all, and the song was preformed half heartedly.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:41 pm

LUCIAN

Lucian smiled softly at his mate. "I agree, Azami. While the darkness is pressing upon us, it is also getting a bit chilly. Let's return home."

They two continued on until Yui-Nyan began to sing. Her voice sounded slow and half-hearted, and Lucian couldn't help but pause to wait for her to catch up. He could only hope Azami didn't try to ignore him again.

"Sounds like Kitten's tired," he whispered to Azami.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:57 pm

"Sounds like Kitten's tired," he whispered to Azami.

Azami nodded, "Yeah, let's start heading home. I'm sure Yui-Yui would like her sleep aswell."

The trio slowly headed back to home.

( XD I think I ended this topic. XD Whatcha guys wanna do?)
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:20 am

Yui just followed them wherever they went, singing her little melody, her voice soft yet strong at the same time, before she turns her head away from the ground, into the forest where she spotted something moving. She dashed off into the forest. She had spotted a rabbit "Usagi-san!" She lowly called out as she approached the bunny (Usagi means Rabbit). Yui leaps into the air, using her axe to stay attached to the tree she was now standing on. She focused on the bunny, before leaping down, dropping the axe on the ground, catching the bunny in her arms, cuddling it. "Azami-cha--" She noticed she had lost them. Yui sits in the deepest part of the forest with the rabbit between her hands looking around "Where.. am I?"

(I just revived it Razz)
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:25 pm

LUCIAN

Halfway along, Lucian felt the abrupt absense of a certain presence. "Kitten?" he muttered thoughtfully, glancing over his shoulder and out into the darkness of the forest's undergrowth. The foliage was misplaced, as if a body had hurtled through moments before. Knowing Kitten, she could've already been a mile away.

He glanced back at Azami. Once again, his body flashed with a dim light, the skin melting into a darker, scalier complexion. A long snout portruded from his handsome face, the pink nose moist with mist. His arms and legs grew skinny and muscular, poised below a body rippling with strength and muscle. An eelhound stood where Lucian once was.

"I can smell her," the beast said, its voice oddly gravely and gnarled sounded. "And it smells like the Kitten's a bit lost." Lucian's form morphed again, and seemingly at once the teen sat, cross-legged, where the animal once was.

"Toads, beetles, bats!" Lucian cursed. "That form is just -- distasteful to me. Azami, dear, I know exactly where Azami is. So long as she stays still, we can find her. Many paces to the left, and then she zig-zags north a bit, coming to a stop at a glade. Of course there are many glades in the forest -- only this one has Yui."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:56 pm

"Hm?" She turned and also noticed Yui was no where in sight. "Oh dear.. Ohh.. If I had just been paying attention." Azami sighed to herself.

"Toads, beetles, bats!" Lucian cursed. "That form is just -- distasteful to me. Azami, dear, I know exactly where Yui is. So long as she stays still, we can find her. Many paces to the left, and then she zig-zags north a bit, coming to a stop at a glade. Of course there are many glades in the forest -- only this one has Yui."

Azami looked at him, "Should I search from up in the sky? Then again.. my eyesight isn't the best at night, even with my keen sense.." She was highly worried. Yui was like a little sister to her, even though at the moment she was a year older.

She gave another sigh of worry-ness. (( If that is even a word. Haha~))
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Yui glances around even more, lifiting her axe over her shoulder with one hand, holding the rabbit in her other, she starts walking towards the point she thought she had come from, but she just kept walking further and further away from the road. She was walking in the wrong direction. The forest grew darker and darker, thicker and thicker, until she finally came to a stop in an opening in the forest "Oh, Yui-nyan is really lost.." She said. She bend her knees and with a swift leap, she reached the top of the trees, glancing around, she was far inside the forest now, even from the treetops she couldn't recognize where she was.

"It's no use, Yui-nyan won't find her way back until the sun rises" She muttered to herself, jumping back down from the tree top, still carrying the rabbit in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.   ((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

((Test RP; Yukina, Kura, and Kouzai.)) Searching and Stars.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4