Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_vote_lcapAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_voting_barAvatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:23 pm

As Kozzan turned away she knew he was blushing. So quietly she walked up behind him and blew a icy chill up his neck. She wispeared, " Whats the matter kiddo? Are you all red." Lindsey then walked past him just so he was forced to see her and she walked to the pools edge. "Ok Ghan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:25 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Kozzan gulped, but shook away his embarrassment. He watched as Lindsey led Ghan to the edge of the pool, and started showing him some of the movements, slowly and in a teaching manner. Ghan paid attention, and Kozzan just watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Lindsey twisted her wrists and swayed her arms to bring up the water. "With water you have to relax. Unlike earth which is so tense. In water there is alot of wrist movment and hand clenching rather than just fist ,fist ,fist. Watch. Kozzan would you be a doll and come here for a sec?"
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:26 am

Trira looked at Dakota. "Well done.", she said to him and laid him an arm on his shoulder. Then Lindsey awoke. She wanted to stop her, but the girl just walked past her. Trira shook her head and then stood up. "You should get some rest.", she said to Dakota and left the tent. Then she stood outside, closed her eyes and thought what she should do. This experience had shown her that she was not ready for anything. If she could not manage that these people did not killed each other, how should she manage that the world stopped the fightings. She walked to the nearby wood, jumped on a tree, sat down there and looked into the sky. "I need all help I can get.", she whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Kozzan reluctantly complied, and walked to where Lindsey stood. "Yes?" he asked, watching as Ghan tried to replicate Lindsey's movements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:52 pm

" I want you to demonstrate to Ghan a slower motion of your movement. Not the bending just the movements. And if you want i can improve what is needed." She said snickering, " Ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Kozzan nodded, and stepped forward. "Like she said, you gotta be more....fluid. It is more then just the sharpness of Earthbending. It is The Fluid, Flowing of Water Bender." He took a deep breath, and let his arms start moving in a slow, swaying movement. He brought his arms up, keeping his back straight and his breathing steady, and started his footwork. That of an earthbender's. He closed his eyes, and let go of thought, and was lost in the mix. From somewhere, he heard the splashing of water against something solid. From somewhere off, he noticed the sharpness of his movements start to dissolve away, and started to feel something cold on his feet and legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Lindsey looked in horror. " Kozzan.. y-you-your water bending!" Lindsey watched as he pulled the tide up and around thier shins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Kozzan's eyes opened as he heard his name. "Wha- whAT THE HELL!!!!!" he shouted. "I just...I ju-just Waterbended!" he shouted as he lost his connection and the water flowed back into the stream. "Oh-oh my god....." he looked dumbly at the wet ground. Just to make sure, He stomped a spot on the ground, and brought his fist up, cutting the air. A small, rounded pillar of rock shot up out of the ground. "What the hell?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Training(pt.2)   Avatar Training(pt.2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next