Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Boys and The Girls

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:02 pm

Kaon laughed "You're serious?" she laughed "I don't think so. I'd probably kill you." Kaon pulled the scroll off her shoulder and leaned against it "But if you're so intent on getting your butt kicked...why not?" she laughed "I'd be willing to kick some else's but for a change." Kaji sighed "Um...Sasavi, you might not want to do that" he said "Kaon isn't as helpless as she-" Kaji stopped, he didn't want to die early, so he kept his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:25 pm

"What? She doesn't look helpless. She looks very strong, infact." Sasavi shifted the giant sword on her back. "But I'm not a helpless loser either. And, unlike you, Kaon, I come from the country, where we have to fight for our lives everyday against nature and enemies." She drew her sword with ease, ready use to its weight and ready to take on Kaon. She was perfectly aware that she could lose this battle, but whatever the outcome it was going to be fun. "I'm not saying that I'm gonna win, but don't get your hopes up." She stepped backwards and took a sturdy stance. Her one advantage was that she was much, much faster than she looked with this sword. And on her feet. Sasavi just didn't know what that scroll summoned, and that was Kaon's advantage.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:45 am

Kaon smiled eagerly at her, eyes already flickering with intent. "All right! This'll be interesting!" Brandishing a fist, she steered Sasavi onto the deck, grinning from ear to ear. In her haste she'd abandoned Hisaki momentarily, but the girl managed to find her own path and meet them at the deck.

"Okay, Girlie," Kaon jeered. "Show me what'cha got."

Kiharu emerged from one of the cabins and peered into a porthole from the uppormost levels of the ship, way down to the deck. 'Oh no,' she thought. 'I hope they're sparring. Kaon can easily get someone riled up.'

She hurried downstairs, coming at a stop beside Hisaki, who was quietly observing the match. "Hey!" she called. "Why couldn't she spar with me instead."

Hisaki shyly tilted her head. "Um, Sasavi'd offered, and we couldn't find you."

"Um, my room?" Kiharu said, dumbfounded. "Maybe you guys just didn't want to find me."

"Shh," Hisaki whispered. "I think the match is starting."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 am

Kaji sighed and groaned "This is going to be a major pain" he said "What do you think Hayato?" Hayato shrugged and pulled out his lighter, he flicked the lid open and light his cigarette, he inhaled some smoke and then blew it out, he flicked his cigarette and laughed "Sasavi doesn't know what she's up against" he said "Wait till Kaon gets the War Club out." Kaji sighed "Get your trench knives ready, knowing Kaon she might go too far" he said "If she does we'll have to stop her....then again you could always kiss her into submission." Hayato glanced at him "You're not one to talk....you were hitting on Sasavi" he said. Kaji looked at him with his usually bored look "Your point?" he asked, there was a pause "Just get ready to stop them if needed." Hayato nodded "Yeah, yeah, yeah" he said flicking his cigarette and blowing some more smoke.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Sasavi judged her odds as people came around to watch. Kaji and Hayato seemed to be betting against her, and she wasn't so sure herself now either. But she stared at Kaon, evaluating her, and eyed her scroll curiously. She wondered what it did..... In sparring, she was not usually the one to make the first move. She liked being put on defense first, it tested her strength before she pulled out her speed. "On your move, we start," she said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:23 pm

~ KAON

Kaon reached to her side and pulled out twin throwing knives. She hooked them between her
fingers and threw them at Sasavi in a fluid motion, "Haha!" before using her other hand to throw three others. Then, she charged at the girl.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Sasavi sidestepped the knives with ease and stopped the other three with her sword. She watched Kaon advance and judged her speed. Not as fast as her. Well, not yet anyway. Sasavi charged Kaon and she was charging her, and brought down her sword in a fluid arch across her side, hoping to catch her off guard and maybe scratch her.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Kaon gracefully ducked underneath the sword, feeling the sharp displacement of air as it swung overhead. The girl was fast, but Kaon knew she could be just as swift. Before she could recover from the swing, Kaon leapt and jutted her chin forward, peering her smugly in the eye, before bringing her food around in midair for a roundhouse kick to the soft skin between her neck and jawline.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Sasavi decided to pull out her full speed just as she saw Kaon's smug face and felt the kick coming towards her. She spun around and suddenly disappeared, reappearing behind her. She hit Kaon in the back with the hilt of her sword so that she fell, and then she pinned her down with one foot and held the sword to her throat. "Dead," she said. The word seemed to echo through the silence that followed. Then, "That was fun! Although I'm sure if we had gone longer you would have one. I'm better for extreme bursts of speed, not endurance. I like to end a battle quickly." She smilled and offered her hand to Kaon who wore a look of complete shock.

((Sorry that I'm god-modding, we just needed to get this done.))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Kaji sighed "She didn't even give Kaon the chance....man is Kaon gonna be pissed...Hayato go kiss her and make her feel better will you?" he joked. Hayato glared at him and walked towards the deck. The boat jolted to a halt as it hit land "That was rather fast..." said Kaji looking around for Hideki. The front of the boat hit the snow forming a ramp "Let's go" said Hayato walking down the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boys and The Girls   The Boys and The Girls - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boys and The Girls
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: