Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAlternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_voting_barAlternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAlternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_voting_barAlternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku

Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 pm

Miku was a little confused, since one had said no, but the other agreed.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:07 pm

~ Noriaki

Noraki sighed. "Eh, Kaji you hafta come. Sable and I are going. It'll be a shame if something
happened to us because you weren't around." He shrugged, slinging his gear onto his other shoulder and draping his free arm across the back of Sable's neck.

Sable looked at him, narrowing his eyes a bit, but said nothing.

Noriaki turned to Miku. "Don't worry bout him, miss. We don't need him to come with us anyway. Let him get eaten by a wild boar or something."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:08 pm

Kaji sighed "Wild boar are too small to eat a human...besides they're mostly vegetarian" said Kaji "Annoying kids..." Kaji stood up and drew a machete "Shall we continue then?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Miku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Miku had shyed down a bit."Um, yes." For for her own sake, sand began to slightly stir in her bag. Without notice, she began to drone off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Hiruko continued to walk, hands behind his head. He had a feeling no one was there, so he stopped walking. He turned around and waved, "You guys comin'? I'm around here, so I know a few short-cuts if that helps." Hiruko put on a cheery smile.

He began to slowly walk backwards until they caught up a bit.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:54 pm

~ Sable

Noriaki gave a bright smile and ran so he walked beside the boy. "Coincidence I ran into
you. So, what's it like being a prince in the Elemental Kingdom? If it's anything like how Kaji is treated, I'd say it sucks a lot. All that training and classes and responsibility..."

Sable, who'd stepped silently on Hiruko's other side, eyeing his brother like he often did when Noriaki was being an idiot. He didn't understand how such a coincidence can come into play. It's not like many travelers chose to go through the forest, much less stop by for a visit. "Nori, we're not supposed to -- " he began.

"Not now, Sable. Tell me when I'm not busy."

Sable sighed.

Also, Nori seemed to have forgotten they were supposed to STAY IN the forest as part of their training.

Exasperating.
Back to top Go down
Miku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Miku calmly walked along the forest, a little behind the rest of them. Bored, she fiddled with her thumbs absent-mindedly. She let go, sighing. Miku was in need of practice, because her schedule was way down... I began to juggle a little bit of sand between my palms, and made it flicker like fire. It was a very pretty thing to watch, , but she got off track and tripped. A little clumsy, Miku just continued to walk, like nothing happened. Great going, princess of clumsiness..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:06 pm

Hiruko yawned, "Being a prince? Eh. It's cool.. You get away from some stuff. I always have a blast at the palace." Hiruko looked down, almost everything he was saying was a lie. Truthfully, he never got away with anything.. Took classes all the time, and was alone everyday.

He looked and saw Miku tripped, "Hey, you okay?" He gave a bright smile then brought his attention back to Nori, "And yeah, we take tons of classes..all the training.. including battle trying, but I really hate. I'm pretty quick though, so I'm told. Being able to dodge almost anything.. Eh.. Maybe." Hiruko laughed and conitnued to walk along with them.
Back to top Go down
Miku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Miku blushed a bit."Um, yes.. don't mind me..." Embarassed, I pulled my hood over my face. I stuck my hands in my pocket and simply walked along the path, listening to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:20 pm

~ Sable

Sable glanced behind to him to Kaji. "So, you were serious when you said
you weren't coming?" he asked. In truth, he rather liked the boy's company, but he'd never let him know that. Kaji was like another older brother (yeah, in reality he's older than Kaji), so he liked having him around.

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest   Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate Roleplay ~ The Eastern Forest
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: