Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_voting_barA Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_voting_barA Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:10 pm

"Yes...his son could cause a problem for me in the future...especially for our decendants as well...we should have him exterminated along with my brother when the Zombie's conquer the palace" he said "Wouldn't you say Tsukaia?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Tsukaia bit her lip. "He may be the son of the Fire Lord and heir to the throne, but he cannot do nothing to us while he is an infant. I request that he is spared."

She'd never met this son herself, but she always had a soft spot for infants, often babysitting Noriaki many years ago. And although she hated Tsukiyomi, the infant wasn't much of her concern. "Perhaps we can someday utilize his hatred."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Sasuno'o nodded "You're right...I'll send a message to the army soon..." he said. Sasuno'o hugged Tsukaia and kissed her "Can I ask a question?" he asked her "Can I have my shirt back?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:06 pm

Tsukaia smiled umercifully up at him. "Why? It looks better off of you." She poked his toned chest with her finger, feeling the solid, hard muscle beneath. "Feels better too."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Sasuno'o laughed and hugged Tsukaia kissing her forehead "I could say the same for you" he said laughing "What do you say we go for a swim?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:22 pm

"Sounds great," Tsukaia told him, already liking the idea. "But you have to eat first." She fixed breakfast in her usual extravagent way, taking whatever resource in the house she would find. Producing a quaint meal of pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages, French toast and a jug of orange juice, she felt fully contented by the the time they hit the beach.

She relaxed in the warm, tropical waters, sometimes diving or letting Sasuno'o hold her. By sunset they slept on the beach, content with the sand and tide beneath them. Tsukaia had never felt more in love.

SIX WEEKS LATER

Pale sunlight drifted into the palace, falling upon the two lovers softly. Tsukaia was deep under the covers, curled up contentedly beside her mate, when she woke with a start. Stumbling out of bed, she raced out the room and down the hall.

The familiar sounds of vomitting followed thereafter.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Sasuno'o woke up to Tsukaia's vomitting, he threw on his pants and rushed to Tsukaia's side "Is something wrong my love?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Tsukaia weakly raised her chin from the toilet, blinking blearily in the gloom. "I... I don't know," she admitted. "Must've been something I ate." With a lurch, she surged into the toilet again, throwing up whatever remains was left from dinner.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Sasuno'o put his hand on her back "Let it out" he said reassuringly "You'll be okay...should I get a doctor?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Tsukaia took a deep, sweet breath once she was finished. Her stomach gurgled unpleasantly. "Please?" she said. "I don't know if this is normal. If I'm poisoned I'm going to kill the kitchen servants," she vowed, placing a hand on her stomach. "Shit. This hurts."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise   A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Vacation: Tsukaia's Surprise
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: