Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_voting_barA Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_voting_barA Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Princess' Walk.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Amu sat down near the middle, "Not much family.. more like the staff and guest."
A bulter quickly ran over to Amu and Massie, "What would you ladies like to eat today?"

Amu thought for a second, "Some meat.. I'd also like some potato and dumbling soup please!! Bread aswell."
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:11 pm

Massie sat across from Amu."And you"? The butler asked. "The same as Amu". Massie said. The butler rushed off. "What are your parents like Amu"? Massie asked Amu while they were waiting for their food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Amu looked down for a second, not liking the subject. "Mom.. and she's.. she's great." AMu tried to give a smile, but she barely remembered her father. She sighed, but only a smile showed on her face.

The bulter came back with the freshly steaming soup and a small steak for the side. He then brought in a bowl of rice for Amu, "I did remember you liked rice, Miss Yachi." Amu smiled and began to eat, "This tastes so good! Thank you!" The bulter blushed and when back into the kitchen.

Amu turned to Massie as she eat, "Are you royalty too?"
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:19 pm

"I'd loved to meet her". Massie said. Massie smiled. Massie's parents died when she was 10. Massie smiled at the butler. "Thanks, this is really good". Massie said. Massie looked up from her food. "No I am not Amu". Massie said. Massie then realized something. "Amu, theres no milk in this food is there"? Massie asked.

(Shes lactose intolerant if wondering)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Amu smiled, "Yeah. Unfortunately though she can't see you. She won't see anyone unless they are royalty, or can help me some way in my future.." She sighed.

Amu shook her head as she slurped more soup, "Nope, no milk."

Amu tried to make conversation, "Do you play any music, anything of that sort? I'm learning to play the violin, myself."
Back to top Go down
Massie
Dungeonmaster General
Dungeonmaster General
Massie

PostSubject: Re: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:28 pm

"Oh thats too bad. Thats good that theres no milk in the food". Massie said. Massie shook her head. "I like to swim". Massie said. "Thats great your learning the violin Amu". Massie said. Massie ate her soup. Massie smiled at Amu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Princess' Walk.   A Princess' Walk. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Princess' Walk.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2