Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_vote_lcapHealing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_voting_barHealing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_vote_lcapHealing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_voting_barHealing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Healing: After the Summit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Sasuno'o knew what he had to do "Forgive me for this..." he said. Sasuno'o put his hand together, the world around them turned dark, Sasuno'o dissapeared. Sasuno'o appeared behind Tsukaia in an illusion, but it was almost real. Sasuno'o stood there with a woman in his arms, but the woman wasn't Tsukaia. It was her childhood enemy and rival, Ai. Ai also had a crush on Sasuno'o and Sasuno'o originally payed attention to Ai more. Sasuno'o knew this would make Tsukaia jealous and angry enough to produce green flames. Sasuno'o's illusion leaned in and kissed Ai on the lips passionatley and they started to make out, in a way only he and Tsukaia had before.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:30 pm

Tsukaia felt a burning rage swell inside of her, causing her body to become hot. With an enraged cry, she attacked Ai, spewing a column of bright pink fire from her hands. To her surprise, the flames warped and discolored, becoming a kind of strange, earthy green.

It enveloped Ai's form. Tsukaia could almost smell her burning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:32 pm

Sasuno'o took her out of the illusion and took her by the waist. He hugged and kissed her "Tsukaia I'm so proud, you've almost mastered the flames....but I'm sorry for doing that to you...please forgive me.." he said "You know I would love no other but you."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:46 pm

Tsukaia tried her hardest to calm down, furious with him for doing that. But she felt the power coursing through her; the image of the green fire burned itself into her mind. "I did that... so fast?" she wondered. She was so angry. Pissed.

But she felt powerful. "Teach me more," she told him. "I want to master the technique."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Sasuno'o kissed Tsukaia passionately in another attempt to calm her down "Very well..." he said "Try not to push it too far....if you go too far at the start and push yourself you could permanentely loose your bending ability..." Sasuno'o kissed her and waved his hand to the left and a large tent appeared out of nowhere. "We can sleep there tonight he said....much better than outside in the open...more privacy" he said laughing "But of course we might want to go for a swim...after a day of training and a night of making love in the sand we'll wanna wash up and feel refreshed for tomorrow" he told her kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:02 am

((WTF? Where was that tent last night???))

Tsukaia smiled at him tiredly. "I hope you're not suggesting that we swim in the ocean," she
teased. "I would've thought you lost your mind." She glanced around for a second, taking in her surroundings with keen eyes. "I doubt we'd find any fresh pools so close to the ocean. Seems like we either go home or sleep in filth."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 am

Sasuno'o laughed and hugged her "You act like a princess you know that?" he said, he smiled lovingly kissing her forehead "But I don't mind, because I know that you're my princess." Sasuno'o removed his shirt and robes leaving only his pants "We should wash up quick...the more hours you sleep the better....you have another long day of training tomorrow" he told her. Sasuno'o walked towards the wooded area of the beach and turned back to Tsukaia "Come with me...I know a hot spring near here" he told her smiling.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:32 am

Tsukaia followed after him, wondering how far they'd have to walk. She felt sticky and grimy, the salt and sweat making the fabric of her clothes stiff and smelly. "So much for being a princess," she said humorlessly, feeling the grainy hint of sand vanish beneath her toes. "I hope you can conjure me up a new outfit while your at it, Your Highness," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:35 am

"Tomorrow, it'll be a gift for mastering the flames...I was planning on doing it anyway...but now...it'll be the perfect time" Sasuno'o said as he turned around taking her by the way, he kissed her and smiled "I don't care what you look like...you'll always be a princess to me...I love you, you know that"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:55 pm

"Thank you, and I'm glad you feel that way," she told Sasuno'o, more inclined to keep her senses sharp. The feel of spirits drifted all around them and made her uneasy, but she slowly adjusted to their presence.

She smelled steam on the air, and eventually they came to a large spring, smokey and hot. "Oh," she said. "This looks like heaven."

She slipped into the water and worked on scrubbing the salt off her garments. Then she ducked under and washed her hair, loss in the cleanly bliss. "You may not mind how I look, Sasuno'o," she told him. "But I certainly do. At least I'm filthy no longer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing: After the Summit
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next