Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHealing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_voting_barHealing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHealing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_voting_barHealing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Healing: After the Summit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:14 pm

"Actually it's just the opposite..." he said "Loving you gives me life...." Sasuno'o cuddled her again, and kissed her neck trying to turn her on. "So what do you say...if you want we can make it fast...." he said trying to persuade her.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:32 pm

Tsukaia turned over on her other side and fastened her dress back up. "No," she told him stubbornly.. "You're tired and wounded. I'm exhausted. Go back to sleep."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Sasuno'o couldn't help but feel a little rejected, but he figured she was right somehow. Sasuno'o put his arms around her again, if he couldn't make love to her, he could at least cuddle with her. "Tomorrow then, my love" he said lovingly kissing her.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:26 am

Tsukaia returned the kiss and pressed her forehead against his collarbone, breathing in his sweet scent. "Tomorrow would be better," she agreed, smiling brightly. She trailed a few light kisses up to his jawline, then snuggled in deeper. By the time she exaled, she was already in deep sleep.

Morning came sluggishly, tugging her from her dreams persistently and making her groan in complaint. She'd never slept so comfortably back at the palace, afraid she'd be uncovered and missing the soft heat of her love. But seeing Sasuno'o's softly slumbering face, she couldn't help but allow elation to grasp her.

It was the first time she ever saw him sleep.

Though the man slept with a frown firm on his face, obviously still displeased subsoncsiously from last night, he seemed so much more cozier and lovable.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:24 am

Sasuno'o could feel Tsukaia awake in his arms. Sasuno'o forced his eyes open and looked at Tsukaia. He smiled and kissed her before throwing off the covers and attemtping to stand up. He grabbed his sword, using it for support, and stood up with only a little trouble. Sasuno'o suddenly remembered he was shirtless, he looked down at his bandages. He was no doctor but he felt fine, he was tempted to tear them off, but refrained from it knowing Tsukaia would get mad. Sasuno'o sat down on the bed "That wasn't so bad....if I can make it through today, we can enjoy ourselves tonight" he said not speaking to anyone in particular.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Tsukaia smiled lovingly at him. "Is that all you ever think about?" she teased, reaching over to tug at his bandages contemplatively. She crawled over and peered underneath, seeing that parts of it had fused with his skin during the healing process overnight. "Be still," she said gently, silver bangs falling into her reddish eyes.

"I'll have to check your progress and replace the bandages. Removing them will hurt a bit."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Sasuno'o nodded and sat there as she removed the bandages. He grunted a bit as the fused cloth tore of some of his healing skin but he beared through it, he would be fine knowing Tsukaia was taking care of him. As Tsukaia finished rewrapping his bandages Sasuno'o stood up again, this time with more ease. He walked out of room, using his sword for support "I'll be in my office if you need me" he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:14 pm

"Yes, my Lord," Tsukaia said, standing. She did her usual routine; the pampering she spoiled herself with on a daily basis, and went down to the gardens, heels clacking on the smooth floor. The flowers were still alive and healthy; the servants had not slacked, she was pleased to see. Gardens were Tsukaia's favorite locations; they allowed her to focus and breathe the clean fragrances of blossoms.

Through the gardens she chose a route which led her to a kind of outdoor training hall. It was there she unsheathed her rapier and started to train, swinging the weapon with specialized precision through the air.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Sasuno'o walked into his office and sat down. A large condor and an eagle flew in from the window. The condor seemed stern and yet happy at the same time. The eagle, who had a patch over his left eye, seemed ready to kill. They landed on Sasuno'o's desk bowing to him. "Your highness" said the condor "The army has reached over 10 million, and they continue to grow, with this ammount we are ready to begin our move towards total domination." The eagle walked infront of the condor adding to the information "Shall we move out the troops sir?" he asked. Sasuno'o sat at his desk playing with his quill, half intuned to the conversation, he was pleased with this progress, he must tell Tsukaia, but not yet, he had to give orders first. The condor cleared his throat "Sir?" he asked. Sasuno'o turned to him and stood up "No, not yet...let the numbers grow a little longer....we'll make our move when the time is right....my activities at the Summit has caused a world wide search for me, to much activity will arouse suspisicions.." he said "Now return to camp and wait for my orders." The two birds nodded and flew off. Sasuno'o took off towards the garden, he needed to find Tsukaia and tell her of the great news. Their army was ready.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Tsukaia had been training for hours, and was just starting to feel the grip tireness in her muscles. My stamina is getting a lot better, she thought. At this rate, I can outlast most of my opponents.

She paused and sat down, wiping sweat from her brow. The weather was pleasant today, not at all like the sweltering heat she was used to. She laid down on the bench and lounged, feeling comfortable and pleasant.

A familiar tingle rose at the back of her neck, carrying the presence of Sasuno'o. She smiled, her form exuding welcome, and she sheathed her rapier in a light flurry of flame. "Hello, my dear!" she welcomed, walking forth to give Sasuno'o a hug and a kiss. To her surprise, this was becoming more natural. She felt most at ease around him; not hesitant or timid at all.

He was amazing.

"I hope you have good news for me," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing: After the Summit   Healing:  After the Summit - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing: After the Summit
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next