Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_voting_barDark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_voting_barDark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:19 am

Tsukaia returned the kiss, then fixed her bright gaze into the pit below. A shadowy glow pulsed from the bodies of about a hundred corpses, and for the first time Tsukaia noticed the terrible scent of decay. She covered her nose, and fixed her eyes upon the sea of bodies before her. They moaned and groaned like people, but there was clearly something demonic in them.

"Susano'o..." she gasped, shrinking back. "What... what is this?" Hey eyes brimmed with unclarified horror.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:21 am

"People of this land...are no longer above the living....our army...is the same" he said "You and me will use this army....to make our dreams come true. Our love will be the compass that leads this army, the bond we share...shall be the guiding light, as long as we are togehter....our power will stand strong....together we shall realize our full potential..."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:26 am

Tsukaia bit her lip. She did not want to disappoint him, but the army scared her. It also made her heart burn, but she forced down her fear and held his arm gently. "You've done well," she complimented. "The army will make all of our dreams flourish."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:27 am

Sasuno'o could sense something wrong with her. He frowned "What's wrong?" he asked her "Aren't you proud of our army...do you not wish to achieve our dreams....I did this to make you happy...and you're not happy."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:37 am

Tsukaia forced herself to smile. He really did this to please her? It made her glad that he would do this just for her, but she also feared what he did to these people. What he was doing to these people.

"The smell is overwhelming, that's all," she said, which was true... but not entirely the case. "It is making me dizzy for a moment. Don't worry, I''ll adjust." She supressed the uge to vomit.

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:43 am

Sasuno'o smiled and kissed her again, this time a little more passionately. "If it makes you feel better...we can leave" he said helping her back on his dragon. He put his hands around her waist again. 'I really am starting to love her....' he thought 'But why?....' Again Sasuno'o pushed this from his mind as he and Tsukaia flew off towards their palace.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:58 am

Tsukaia had not expected Susano'o to take her away so readily, nor did she expect him to be so gentle and (dare she say it?) sweet. This was very unlike him, but her love for him was also unnatural as well. In a way, they were meant for each other. She grinned at the thought, leaning against him on the dragon as the wind thrummed past them.

The dragon landed on the roof of the castle, allowing Tsukaia to slip off the beast and land on the rough cobblestone. She peered at her husband directly in his eyes. "Thank you, My Lord," she said, fluttering her eyelashes a bit. "I promise not to disappoint you with my upcoming mission."

Last edited by LadyKura on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:05 am

"I trust you wont....I know you'll do fine....and I know that you love me too much to do so...." he said "Send the letter....I'm going to return to the army, I'll be back tonight....maybe we can take a bath again?" he smiled a bit. Sasuno'o felt weird, he never smiled, not kindly or sincerly anyway....and not because he was in love. But he wasn''t going to let this love cloud his evil, he was going to use it to his advantage and manipulate it to the fullest. He winked at Tsukaia when he mentioned bath, she knew what he really meant.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Tsukaia purred back, grinning sweetly. "We can do that... and more," she promised. She sashayed back into the castle, walking along the firelit corridor to the ornate room they'd shared the night before. Her little still sat, open on the dresser. Taking it, she fastened it to the leg of a falcon, knowing the bird was used to deliver mail to Omashu without the king ever leaving his throne.

The bird took off in a flurry of feathers, soaring high into the sky. Then she went down the training hall to practice her Firebending. If she wanted a good bath tonight, she may as well have already worked up the sweat.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Sasuno'o walked to the throne room. 4 or 5 demon soldiers surrounded him, the head of his guard was none other than the rotting body of Tekara. He smiled evily at the body "You really were nothing more than a puppet...Aunty...." he said. He walked over to the black marble throne and sat down. He looked next to him "I need to get another throne made for Tsukaia....." he said, although for a moment he considered having her sit across his lap, but he quickly decided on just getting another throne. Sasuno'o looked out of the window to his left, he could see the Fire Nation in the distance "Soon foolish little brother.....soon" he said to himself still staring at the nation. Sasuno'o snapped his fingers summoning a servant, a small cappucin monkey appeared from the ceiling looking at Sasuno'o. "Y-yes...my king?" he asked timidly. "Get me a bottle of wine, fail and I'll turn you into a face towel....understand?" he asked firmly. The monkey nodded and ran out of the throne room as fast as he could. He sat down again and sighed, he wondered what Tsukaia was doing. He couldn't keep his mind off her and in the end, he just decided to go see what she was doing. As he walked through the halls and into the training hall. He couldn't help but wonder, what made him fall in love, and why with Tsukaia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity   Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Nation: Sasuno'o's Palace ~ Lucidity
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: