Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 am

Kiari grew concerned. "Mikuru, are you -- "

Mikuru looked at him, "Is that what you will call me? Mi..kuru..?"

Mikuru looked back down to her lap, her eyes widen. The orb was gone, and no more waves were heard. Her mouth was slightly open in shock. Confusion filled her eyes, staring. How come everything disappeared? How come of all the places in this world, she was there, found laying in the snow.

Mikuru didn't really show emotion in her face. Mostly a blank expression when she looked at things, not knowing what they are. Her eyes only showed what she was thinking.

Mikuru then stared at the man again, "Do.. you hear what I hear..? Or.. see what I can see..?" She was so serious, and anxious to figure out if there was anyone in the world like her. When she spoke those words, it was almost like there was a little gleam of hope in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:55 pm

~ KIARI

"Is that what you would call me? Mi...
kuru...?" said the young girl.

Kiari's voice died. Where had that name come from? he wondered, sinking into thought. He still observed the thin wraith in front of him, however, fully confident she may be a Spiritbender. It was a lonely life, he understood, but if she found a way to control it...

"Do... you hear what I can hear? Or... see what I can see...?" she asked suddenly. Kiari caught the flicker of hope in her eyes, and wondered how to answer without crushing her.

"Only... somewhat," he told her honestly, folding his slender hands in his lap. "You may be able to sense what's inside of me, a presence faint but sustaining all the same. It hides behind these eyes."

"What you have is very special," he told her. "You only have to get used to it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Mikuru looked towards the ground. She was terribly disappointed and didn't bother to speak. What's the point of her being here if she was going to be alone? On the other hand, she still wouldn't know anyone.. or anything.

"What you have is very special," the man told her. "You only have to get used to it."

Get use to it. Meaning.. She would be alone... anywhere?

Tears filled in Mikuru's eyes, slowly dripping down her cheeks. She was special, she had to face that... but.. Why her..? Even though Mikuru seemed like she was crying, her voice didn't seem effected, "... I do not know.. what I should be doing.. Was I here for a purpose..?" She looked at the man, "Would you know..? ..And.. if you do not wish for Mikuru to be here anymore, I should go back to the snow.. and wait for someone.. like Mikuru to appear.. like Mikuru did."

She thought now since she was named, she should use her name more often. Mikuru slightly shook her head, decided she didn't want to talk like that anymore though.

Mikuru thought if she waited where she appeared, someone else like her must appear too.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Haru petted Fai some more, allowing Noriaki to pet him also. Soon after she dropped off the bags in the room up stairs.It was dark to Haru went around the house lighting all the candles she could find and then rejoining her husband and the girl in the living room.

Nori continued to play with Fai up stairs and looking at old belongings of Haru's child memories. There was stomping and laughter echoing through the halls.

Haru looked at the girl and smiled. She was happy she was awake and Okay. "how is she doing, Kiari?" She asked walking over to the fire place looking area. She sat a few pieces of old wood into the pit and used her bending to start it.

Haru had gotten over her fear of using her bending and it hurting someone after deciding to take classes while in the fire nation. The master there claimed Haru to learn fast and to be an excellent student and now Fire bender.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:26 pm

~ KIARI

Kiari immediatly felt guilty once the tears started to form in Mikuru's eyes.
Her expression remained the same, but the tears meant something major. Something that shook him. It wasn't often that he was responsible for someone else's sadness.

"... I do not know.. what I should be doing.. Was I here for a purpose..?" She looked at him then, "Would you know..? ... And... if you do not wish for Mikuru to be here anymore, I should go back to the snow.. and wait for someone.. like Mikuru to appear.. like Mikuru did."

Kiari shook his head slightly. "I want you to be here, Mikuru," he told her softly, gently. "There is no reason why you should go, and we can help you find your memories as well. I know that this must be very difficult for you, but now you have Haru, Nori and I to help you along."

Haru came downstairs then, bright eyes glancing around. She started a fire, warming up the place considerably. "How is she doing, Kiari," she asked him as she worked.

Kiari tried to find the right words. "Besides being slightly underweight, physically Mikuru is healthy. We do have a... problem with her mental health, however, all psychologically, emotionally and cognitively."

He turned back to Mikuru, giving a placating smile. "Mikuru," he said. "Are you thirsty? Hungry in any way?" Did she recognize these feelings? Kiari had no idea if she would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:07 pm

"Hun..gry? Mikuru cocked her head and blinked, staring at him. Her quiety and soft voice appeared again, "Should I be?" Mikuru's went back to her emotionaless self and just looked around again. She seems unfased by the crying and sadness that just occured. Like she got over it instantly. "Do you hear that..?" Mikuru's voice wasn't filled with much emotion.

"Mikuru.. Mikuru!" Her name was being whispered around the room. She completely ignored everything around, expect one thing.

Mikuru stared at the fire. She stood up and walked towards it. Mikuru knelt down and stuck her hand into the fire, just staring at it. But.. before Mikuru stuck her head in, she hestitated.. must meaning she was afraid of fire in the past.

What the man didn't see, was that to Mikuru, it almost looked like the flames were dancing, maybe telling a story. She saw a girl and a bird. Her eyes seemed to glow subtly as her hand was in the flame. It was weirdly surrounded.. by like a barrier of wind maybe? She was seeing a memory.

"Do you see that?" Mikuru stared at the fire, seeing a bird made of fire flying around the fire place. She then quickly took her hand out of the fire. The fire suddenly going out. Mikuru stared at her hand, seeing no damage. She wondered if she was that made those things appeared in the fire. Mikuru stared at the empty fireplace for a long time and finally spoke, "...I loved snow.. and I was.. flying..?"

Mikuru blinked then turned to the man, ".... I am sorry.. it disappeared."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:34 pm

~ KIARI

Kiari observed everything Mikuru did with critical eyes. He almost moved
forward when Mikuru placed her hand in the fire (she'd hesitated momentarily, slight fear and trepidation, Kiari made a note of this).

The flames still crackled and spat, but the girl did not recoil or show any sign of damage. Still, Kiari was not sure how healthy her mind was. He took her shoulders (hope you don't mind!), Mikuru, please, I think you know what you are doing. Just don't hurt yourself."

She seemed not to hear a word he said, entranced by the flames. She removed her hand from the flames, which died instantly. The pale limb was completely unmarked. Unscathed.

Kiari glanced discreetly at Haru, then turned back as the girl started to speak: "...I loved snow.. and I was.. flying..?"

His brow furrowed. Mikuru could fly? She turned to him, "... I am sorry... it disappeared," she told him.

"It is all right Mikuru," he said. "We'll learn more later. In the meantime, I'll find you something to drink." He stood and exited momentarily to the kitchen to pour some water for the girl.

Last edited by LadyKura on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:57 pm

While the man was getting her a 'drink,' Mikuru looked around the room.

Mikuru's naive side was showing as she played around with things. She was especially intrigued by a window of ice. She put her hand to the ice window and just stared at. Mikuru blinked, seeing tons of snow falling outside, almost like a blizzard.

Mikuru removed her hand, the snow stopped. Mikuru put her hand back to the ice, the blizzard continued. Mikuru continued this process of removing her hand and placing her hand, for a good minute.

She found it quite interesting..... but strange. She made a face as she kept doing it. (( Kinda like this: Suspect xD )) Mikuru removed her hand from the window.

Mikuru walked to the man, "What am I to call you?" Mikuru looked to the side and saw a pile of old clothes, "Are those mine?"

Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:07 pm

~ KIARI

Kiari handed her the water and regarded the old clothes thoughtfully. "I'm
not sure if those are Haru's child clothing or Rikka's, her older sister's." A flicker of pain passed through his eyes momentarily. Yukina was a part of his happiest memories. He still couldn't believe she was dead.

"Haru loved her very much," he said. "Some of the spirits you see... they are people that once lived in this world. After fulfilling their purpose, they are sent to the spirit world to live their afterlife. Sometimes they pass into this plane, that's how you see them," he expalined patiently, even fatheringly.

He went back to the living room, where Haru was waiting. "Mikuru needs help," he announced. "We'll take her out into the city tomorrow morning. See if we can find someone to help her."

Last edited by LadyKura on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Haru listened as Kiari spoke of Rikka. the memories of her sweet sister flooded her head and clouded her eyes with tears. It had been a while since Haru had cried but this subject always brought tears to her. She stared at the fire as if her sister danced among the flames and beckoned her to dance also. Haru gave a small smile as a few tears rolled down her cheek.

"Mikuru needs help," he announced. "We'll take her out into the city tomorrow morning. See if we can find someone to help her."

Haru quickly whipped her tear away and stood. She gave a small smile, "Oh? Well OK. Umm.. She she use some new warmer clothes for one. I think I might be able to find some that will fit her." Haru suggest not really knowing exactly how he wanted her to help the girl. "Noriaki will need to go to sleep soon so we better get something in our bellies also.." She turned and stared to walk towards him and in the direction of the girl, her head hung low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next