Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_vote_lcapgirl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_voting_bargirl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_vote_lcapgirl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_voting_bargirl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:19 am

Mikuru stared at him, slowly blinking her eyes. She slowly rose, wobbling. Mikuru tried to speak, but again stopped herself. She looked at the ground where she was laying down, seeing a pattern of wings embed in the snow. Mikuru wondered why he didn't see it, or why he did notice the feather.

Her pure ocean blue eyes stared at the man.
He looked so concerned. But why? He didn't know her. Heh, she didn't even know who she was herself!

"Ka-Kaw!"

There it was again. Mikuru collapsed to the ground. Her short snow white hair fell across her face, her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:35 am

Haru listened as Kiari Suggested that they should get this young girl to the village. "OK.. Noriaki is waiting with the luggage also." Haru informed him just in case he didn't know.

"Young miss, will you allow me to carry you?" Kiari asked looking at the girl. Haru watched as the child tried to get on her feet. She gasped as she saw the girl wobble and begin to fall back into the snow. She lunged to catch the girl in her arms like she use to for her son for when he was beginning to walk. She took off her long purple coat and wrapped it around this strange girl.

Haru watched the girl's eyes close, "She must be exhausted.." The word became mumbled in thought and Haru stared at the pure white hair. She scooped an arm under the girls legs, easily standing and turning to face Kiari. She was really light and effortless to carry.

"Lets get her back.."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:51 am

"Okay," Kiari decided. He glanced behind him, where Nori stood alone on the pathway. He looked worried and a tad antsy, wide eyes staring over the snow.

Kiari shuffled through, a gentle mask set on his otherwise stressed features. His long hair blew into his face due to a stray breeze, and when he finally reach the boy, Noriaki hugged him around his middle. "Dad!" he said confusedly. "What's wrong?"

"We're helping someone," Kiari told him gently. "She'll be fine, however."

Noriaki didn't seem convinced. "Then why is Momma carrying her?"

"Because she's tired," Kiari replied. "We're going to let her sleep while we take her to where she needs to be."

"Aren't you a doctor?" Nori said. "Why can't you do it?"

Kiari frowned. He didn't like the idea of that; what would this child's parents think? "No, Nori," he insisted. "We'll take her to a hospital. More people can help her there."

He collected the luggage and stood to see if Haru had made it yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:20 pm

Haru had come right up behind Kiari and looked at Noriaki as she noticed his curiosity. "Nori, help your father with the luggage will you?" She asked smiling. Haru began to get chilly now but bared it as she knew the child in her arm is probably a lot more cold, considering that she was found in a strapped shirt.

The winds began to pick up and the snow began to come down harder. "A blizzard it on it way.." Haru said out loud knowing the warnings, "If we are going to the hospital than lets do it quickly. like in the next 5 minute... That the maximum amount of time we will have. Other wise let just take her to the house and You can check over her there, Kiari..."

Haru adjusted her arms around the girl. "Time to decide now."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:53 pm

~ KIARI

Kiari assessed the strength of the wind and couldn't supress a frown. "We'll never be able to find a hospital in time," he noted, look at Haru with great trepidation. "And there's still the issue of getting into the city. Come, we'll go to your old house."

Kiari took Noriaki's shoulder and they found a road to traverse. By now most of the travelers had come and passed by, a select few milled around the entrance, rounding up loved ones. Kiari, Haru and Noriaki passed the gates and entered the city, the signs of the blizzard still so clear.

By the time Kiari finally got to Haru's house, snowfall cooled him and made him shiver slightly. He remembered as a child when he used to adore the cold; his body will adjust in due time. He opened the door and ushered the family inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Mikuru looked lifeless as she was carried. Mikuru then squinted as they entered the house.

Who were these people? I have to know.. the people that are so nice to me.

Mikuru blinked trying to talk, "...Who... are you?" Mikuru and her pure ocean blue eyes stared at the girl carrying her.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Haru pressed her head against the wind and noticed the snow gaining at her feet. She shivered and shaked her head of the snow. She used fire bending to heat her body up along with the girls. She then noticed the girls eye open and look up at her. Haru smiled, "Why hello there." She smiled softly.

"..Who...are you?" The girl murmured mutely. Haru smiled and nodded in hello, "I am Haru. Just relax and rest, You'll be OK now." She looked back up as Kiari opened the door to her old home.

Haru entered the house looking around and then sighed. She walked into the living room for where memories of her first day meeting Kiari. Memories flooded into her head of happiness and then the pain of the death of her sister stabbed at her heart. Haru laid the girl down and placed the blanket from the back of the couch onto the girl.

"Kiari, Can you at a look over her? I'll take care of the luggage and all." Haru smiled looking up at er husband, walking away from the couch. She still had her bag on her back and grabbed Kiari's bag in her hand. "Noriaki, Grab your bag." Haru head up the stairs and into the bed rooms.

Noriaki looked away from the girl on the couch and then trotted over taking his bag and following his mother up the stairs.

As Haru reached the top of the stairs she noticed a pair of glowing eyes in the darkness. She paused, staring at the eye, and making sure it wasn't her imagination. "Noriaki stand back." She murmured under her breath.

Nori froze, "What is it?" He asked trying to look around her to see what it was she was looking at.

Haru dropped the bag and bent a blast of fire down the hall. The eyes flinched at the blast and scouted towards the back wall.. "Fai?!" Haru's voice was surprised and confused. The red wolf crept over to Haru with an exited whimpering face. He was happy to see Haru and began to lick her. Haru patted his pelt and rubbed on him lovingly.

Noriaki eyes widened at the sight of the red wolf, "WOW!! A WOLF!" He remarked, goggle-eyed the wolf in amazement.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:15 pm

~ KIARI

Kiari checked over the girl's thin, pale body, surprised at how there
was no trace of frostbite; her skin felt like ice. He was grateful to Haru for warming her up somewhat, and he smiled at the thought; Haru was intelligent and understanding; she only warmed her slightly. Very, very slight, as to not damage the girl's skin and nerves.

Gingerly he rummaged around in a small duffle back, pulling out a stethescope. He did not ask the girl anything, just pressed he instrument on her chest to check her breathing levels. He blinked. They were surprisingly good.

He caught a sense of exhaustion on her, even though she seemed to have been sleeping for a long time. Once more, she was wraithlike and aloof. Her eyes unfocused and refocused constantly.

After a few more examinations, Kiari pulled the blanket back over her. "Can you tell me where you live?" she asked gently, pretty eyes regarding her thoughtfully. This question was to test her cognitive. To find out if there was any brain damage involved.

"Do you remember anything at all?" he wondered.

Last edited by LadyKura on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Mikuru looked at him, her soft spoken and light voice appeared, "Should I.. remember something...?" Mikuru didn't remember really anything expect waking up. She didn't even know if she had a name.. probably didn't even know what a name was! The only thing she knew how to do at the moment was sleep, sit up, stand, and talk.

Mikuru looked at the man, her eyes seem clueless. She wonded why she was here. Was there a purpose? Did she just come out of now where and land in the snow? So many questions were in her head.. Why?

Mikuru blinked hearing waves. She was sitting up at the moment, and noticed right after she heard the waves, an orb of water appeared on her lap. Mikuru stared at it. Was it a sign? Mikuru stuck her hand into the orb. She stared at it, "Spirits."

The man probably saw nothing, like he didn't see the feather. He probably didn't even hear the waves.. but Mikuru did.. She knew it must be some kind of importance. Mikuru didn't speak after she said, "Spirits." She just stared at the orb of water on her lap.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:24 am

~ KIARI

The young man sat quietly, waiting for any response from Mikuru. Anything
at all. And when she finally did respond, it was unlike anything he'd expected. "Should I... remember something?" she asked softly, quietly. There was no knowledge in her eyes. Absolutely no recognition.

She sat up, eyes vacant had wondering. Suddenly the sharpened into clarity, and she gave a slow, confused blink. She gazed at her lap, her eyes brighter and more surprised than anything. After a moment she lifted her hand and hovered it above her lap, like she was trying to touch something.

Kiari grew concerned. "Mikuru, are you -- "

"Spirits," she whispered. A kind of knowledge flickered in those eyes, experience. But what? Kiari watched her longer, and she was simply staring at her lap, eyes fixed on something... invisible to him. Something not there?

No, that couldn't be it. Whatever, whoever she was. She'd somehow wound up at the Northern Water Tribe with no memories and no identity. Not even a name. But she was special.

She was a Spirit Bender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow   girl in the snow - Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Water Tribe: The Girl in the Snow
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next